Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

How My Understanding Of Guys Changed (experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Understanding Of Guys Changed (experience) (785 Views)

5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Understanding Of Guys Changed (experience) by obidaddy: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Through dating, my perspective of men has really changed from when I was younger.

In terms of guys and girls:

Guys are scared of girls, maybe even more scared than girls are of boys.

They're just as insecure as girls, being skinny for them is like being fat is for a girl.

They feel really pressured to get a girl.

After a breakup, they cry over their girl.

They assume pretty girls "just are." Makeup isn't needed. (Read: It usually is).

They find the girl they're dating completely beautiful. And they'll let her know. She'll say, "no I'm not," to which he'll say, "yes you are." Believe him.

Approaching girls is nerve wracking for guys. Kind of a disaster for the least social of the genders to have to approach social situations - they don't know what to say.

Guys don't care about your weight, as long as you're curvy, and decently fit, you'll do just fine.

They too fall in love, deep and hard.

You'd be surprised how far they'd be willing to go to impress girls. I've seen guys chug down full bottles of hard liquor in an attempt to impress me. It doesn't.

The guys "afraid of commitment" will commit to the right girl.

If a guy hasn't committed to you, you're not the right girl. Move on.

Guys fall in love faster than girls. Way faster. Exception: guys that think they can do better.

A guy checking you out doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean you're girlfriend material. You're .. eff able .. maybe.

Shy guys won’t know how to approach, so they might stare hoping for a miracle.

ROUND TWO:

They talk standing next to each other. Don't assume they're open to talking to other people. That's their form of a closed circle.

They're very sensitive about their .. erm .. weenie. Don't make fun of it. Ever.

A lot of guys will claim they're not ticklish. They are, they just learn to control themselves.

If a guy ever gives you the deer in the headlights look, he's astounded by your beauty.

They spend an embarrassingly long time sitting on the toilet.

They mostly approach girls they're attracted to. So if he's talking to you, he most likely likes you. He's not looking for a friend. Exception: social guys. They can be spotted by their fluid conversations.

There seems to be a secret rule where they nod to other men as a greeting, I guess as a sign of respect.

Some guys pee looking at the ceiling at the urinals. I once walked into the wrong bathroom .. wrong door (: Some women pee looking at the ground, due to the sitting position.

ROUND 3

Guys fall in love with your beauty. They will only surrender to women they find beautiful. See Round 1, points 6, 11 & 13.

Guys that are attracted to you will keep glancing at you. Men like looking at things they like directly. Women prefer admiring men at a 45• angle to view things privately.

Guys are more likely to do favors for attractive females, like opening doors, picking up her stuff, letting her have/borrow his stuff. It might be opportunity of sex.

If a guy manages to sweep you off your feet immediately, BE CAREFUL. He might not only be your Prince Charming, but 15 other girls' man too. Men that are good at picking up women, pick them up often. See R1, points 11 & 12.

Even though they're more realistic about who they can date, they still dream about getting the prettiest girl.

A man's ego rests largely on his manhood. Appreciate his manhood, and you've got his ego in your palms.

Their communication style tends of be point-based and literal, much less evolved. Because there's no secret meaning in his words, he will assume there's no secret meaning to yours.

They get really sleepy after sex. It's not personal, it's the hormones. smiley

Pillow talk can be just as intimate for him.

Culled from Ivonne Saenz's experience.
Re: How My Understanding Of Guys Changed (experience) by NairalandCS(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Too long. undecided
Re: How My Understanding Of Guys Changed (experience) by MrDandy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Approaching girls is nerve wracking for guys?
Are u f*cking kidding me? angry Not all guys though

2 Likes

Re: How My Understanding Of Guys Changed (experience) by kiddoiLL(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
wetin man no go read fr NL here ?

1 Like

Re: How My Understanding Of Guys Changed (experience) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Well written. A man will strive to get the prettiest girl he can possibly get with his money.

2 Likes

Re: How My Understanding Of Guys Changed (experience) by obidaddy: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nazeren:
Well written
Thanks bro.
Re: How My Understanding Of Guys Changed (experience) by obidaddy: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
MrDandy:
Approaching girls is nerve wracking for guys?
Are u f*cking kidding me? angry Not all guys though

Hmmm forming braavo. I am sure at your first attempt ever, your heart was pounding furiously and you missed most of your lines tongue grin cheesy grin don't lie oga.

1 Like

Re: How My Understanding Of Guys Changed (experience) by obidaddy: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
NairalandCS:
Too long. undecided
undecided :- undecided
Re: How My Understanding Of Guys Changed (experience) by Sunshyne200(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
So true, I had missed about 3 ladies as I don't even know what to say. #introvert
But I have a hope, that someday I could device another means to communicate my innermost desire.

1 Like

Re: How My Understanding Of Guys Changed (experience) by AmoryBlacq: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bravo Op

1 Like

Re: How My Understanding Of Guys Changed (experience) by Catalyst4real: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Could have been a good write up with proper use of "Some"
Stereotype just made it appear lame
Re: How My Understanding Of Guys Changed (experience) by 7footre(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Many are ticklish but pretend not to be...... I probably top that list

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Stop Our Ladies Becoming Hoes So They Wont Corrupt Our Children / Launching The Great S3X Forum 18+ / Did Online Dating Work For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.