Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

"Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story (72556 Views)

Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS / "Nigerian Man Died In Australia & Woke Up In India" -Facebook User Claims (Pics) / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Odelhorno1990: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Some people will doubt this story but whether you Agree or dont God still do miracles and wonders today!I

Contact RenMoney for cash loan of upto 3mn for salary earners stresslessly! CALL/WHATSUP OGAGA @08159385912

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by timilinda(f): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
MzJin:
Wowowoow....thanks to God oooooo.......but he so cute is he married

Yes o! angry That's my husband! grin
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by amosnaira: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
THANK YOU JESUS
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by atomicdele(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

If he indeed had a 'hole' in his heart it must have been diagnosed clinically and confirmed by medical imaging - (CT scan, MRI, Ultrasound etc)
Can you show me the 'before' and 'after' radiological images of his heart to prove the 'hole' has disappeared ? Or you are basing your claim on hearsay ?

You must be high on India weeds....it can only be God and God alone. God be praised!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Jayjey(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Airtimex:
Fake doctors everywhere lipsrsealed

That means you don't believe in miracles. God is the greatest physician and if you don't believe then it is rather a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

This is not a miracle. It is a phenomenon well documented in the medical literature. It has happened before and will happen again.

The patient was mistakenly diagnosed as deceased after what was probably a cardiac arrest. He in all likelihood had spontaneous resumption of cardiac and circulatory activity. The technical term is ROSC
"A patient is not dead until he is warm and dead" is what you are taught in emergency medicine courses because cold preserves the vital organs and can allow recovery later.

In 19th century Europe and America , there were so many cases of people mistakenly thought dead who woke up, that a practice was established of keeping the 'corpse' in a room for 24 to 48 hours with a bell beside him/her. Friends and relatives would gather expectantly waiting with hope. If he awoke he was supposed to ring the bell.
That is the origin of the term 'wake keeping'

Ancient igbos also practiced it but not with a bell.

That's why Igbos don't bury people immediately they die.
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by nwaimoroseyaho: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Udodasco1:

Oga come and be going. If u can't explain why the hole disappeared without the surgery.

The way some of you doubt God marvels me.
If God can create a human being can't he equally heal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by worlexy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

This is not a miracle. It is a phenomenon well documented in the medical literature. It has happened before and will happen again.

The patient was mistakenly diagnosed as deceased after what was probably a cardiac arrest. He in all likelihood had spontaneous resumption of cardiac and circulatory activity. The technical term is ROSC
"A patient is not dead until he is warm and dead" is what you are taught in emergency medicine courses because cold preserves the vital organs and can allow recovery later.

In 19th century Europe and America , there were so many cases of people mistakenly thought dead who woke up, that a practice was established of keeping the 'corpse' in a room for 24 to 48 hours with a bell beside him/her. Friends and relatives would gather expectantly waiting with hope. If he awoke he was supposed to ring the bell.
The funny thing about miracle and magic is that to those that don't believe in them, there's always a logical way to rationalize what has happened, my brother miracle is real, so is juju/voodoo, so is God so is the Devil. Believe what you like anyways

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Primebuilders(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Op one question. Why was a person from Nigeria that was supposed to go to India for an operation but was rejected, but later taken to Australia for the operation taken back to India on being pronounced dead and not Nigeria. I did not get that part of the story

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

So you didn't read he was diagnosed of a heart condition which was confirmed by several other facilities? On his resurrection, all the ailments he had were gone and disappeared.

People should endeavour to give God his credit.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by mecussey(m): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
MzJin:

It can only be God.....i pray u fulfill d purpose God sent u back for.....

Yea...bc when your heart stops beating...vital organs will start to die. Only God who created life, could raise the dead and its vital organs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Burgerlomo: 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
All glory and adoration be to God.
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by escodotman: 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You keep on shifting the goal posts. First God did it now it is a case of Lazarus syndrome.
I am a christian and a doctor. I separate my concerns. Not once in my training did I come across God as an explanation for a medical occurrence.
In fact summoning God to explain your cases is a certain recipe for failure.
Don't bother I wont engage you any more.
Meanwhile......they have been asking about your speciality. Or are you a GP?? Am interested in this debate about medicine. So please, let them know your speciality and lets take it from there

5 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by laudate: 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
checkengine:
So you didn't read he was diagnosed of a heart condition which was confirmed by several other facilities? On his resurrection, all the ailments he had were gone and disappeared.

People should endeavour to give God his credit.

True!! Praise be to the Most High God!! cheesy Hallelujah!
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by holocron: 12:03am On Jun 21, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

That is a brilliant question and I will answer it.

No it does not represent a double standard @FullDepth.
In medicine, there are two diagnosis that laymen may make (although they may be wrong) - a diagnosis of pregnancy and one of death. Because of long tradition and experience, these diagnosis are almost always correct. In some cases, like this one, they may be wrong (another example of a layman error in diagnosis is a woman with fibroids who thinks she is pregnant.)
A case of spontaneous resolution or closure of a VSD (hole in the heart) is not made lightly and not made by laymen. It must be supported with medical 'pictures'. We term these images.

Closure of a 'hole' can occur but this is usually in children. It may recur later in life especially if the person is physically active. This is the cause and explanation of some of heart problems in footballers from Africa which we read in the news.
So to sum up, such an occurrence in this age group is rare, it must be backed by evidence and it may not be permanent.

I concur. "Extraordinary claims require extra-ordinary evidence", according to carl sagan

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by holocron: 12:10am On Jun 21, 2017
Primebuilders:
Op one question. Why was a person from Nigeria that was supposed to go to India for an operation but was rejected, but later taken to Australia for the operation taken back to India on being pronounced dead and not Nigeria. I did not get that part of the story

EXACTLY.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by ABbless(m): 12:10am On Jun 21, 2017
midehi2:
shocked
Chai! am cold
I'm hot. can we meet in camera lol
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by holocron: 12:19am On Jun 21, 2017
nwaimoroseyaho:

The way some of you doubt God marvels me.
If God can create a human being can't he equally heal?

Nobody is doubting that God who created life can heal. HE definitely can. The question to be determined is, did HE in this particular instance, heal by miracle?

Its just like someone asserting - Donald Trump has authorised a US military strike against Iraq yesterday. Can he do it? YES. Did he do it? Without evidence, the answer is Capital NO.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by somez(m): 12:48am On Jun 21, 2017
*in patience Jonathan's voice* will you keep quiet?
IamaNigerianGuy:

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by PrinceCEE(m): 1:15am On Jun 21, 2017
Buxton65:
Miraculous work of God

Another scammer!

Nairalanders, run!

Anybody that's fallen to his snare should inbox me for a way to get your money back from him.
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by stanleyalpacino(m): 1:32am On Jun 21, 2017
MzJin:

U dis geh , u no dey use eye see better thing

But wait lemme ask Nwamaikpe grin grin
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Christaks(m): 1:34am On Jun 21, 2017
jakandeola:
thank u dear
how many people u dy follow for nairaland .....shuuuu?
if all of dem start to dy run.......wch one of dem u go follow..
ur follow list long pass those guys slip for betting section....jesu
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Christaks(m): 1:38am On Jun 21, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

i am like u...

but u shld knw it is God who allow evrything to happen...dt term u call ROSC...he made it so u can underatand...if not..ur processor called ur brain wld crash...
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by ExInferis(m): 1:39am On Jun 21, 2017
felixomor:

You that is wise,
How do u know he is lying?
Have u reached out to verify?

Well, given that your entire belief system is predicated on a mythical jew who died and resurrected, you're precisely this story's target audience.
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by ExInferis(m): 1:41am On Jun 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Oga Felix , he is an arm chair atheist .

ExInferis does not need to verify

His chair , his mobile device and hatred for God are enough evidence that the story is false .

I only hate false gods.

Such as the ones who send their only misbegotten sons to suffer and die for nothing without preventing the whole mass of you from going straight to hell.
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by ExInferis(m): 1:43am On Jun 21, 2017
spacetacular:

Does it make sense to you bringing a future argument when nothing you mentioned has happened? Did he say he plans to run some church? You say Christians are gullible while you are being gullible through ignorance and hearsay.

We all know how it starts.

Have you forgotten the pastor who called heaven on his mobile phone?

Or TB Joshua who fought satan's lieutenant?

It's all on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by perdollar(m): 1:56am On Jun 21, 2017
MzJin:
yes he's married but am not
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by felixomor: 2:10am On Jun 21, 2017
ExInferis:

Well, given that your entire belief system is predicated on a mythical jew who died and resurrected, you're precisely this story's target audience.

Argumentum ad Ignoratum &
Fallacy of hasty generalization.
Please provide another answer.
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by azezola(m): 2:56am On Jun 21, 2017
He is going to turn to Pastor now and cash in on it.
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by felixomor: 2:57am On Jun 21, 2017
azezola:
He is going to turn to Pastor now and cash in on it.

How do u know?
Did he tell u so?
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by azezola(m): 3:02am On Jun 21, 2017
Oga, dis one no b fake doctor matter abeg, it's jst God at work undecided
Meanwhile, Thanksgiving tins[/quote]
You must be insane to believe this crap... it's only happen in nollywood
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by crackhouse(m): 4:15am On Jun 21, 2017
Hmm. What a miracle working God.
I need a miracle in my life too and I claim it in Jesus mighty and wonderful name.
Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Caution D.k Olukoya On Vulgar Use Of Body Parts In His Messag / South African Pastor Turns Church Member Into Horse & Put Snake In Their Mouth / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.