Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) (36104 Views)

Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo / Selena Leath Shares Before & After Photo With Runtown And Their Son / Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Homeboiy: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
kcee abeg come benin city

all these abakiliki people na them they sell, drama,torchlight,remote control, every hawkeable thing for this life

u ft help them
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by gwmlogistic: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ehen hen
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by hadura29(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
sukkot:
cuz i dont want you to use ya shoe that you have use to step on potopoto to come and dirty my white persian carpet na

Na d kind answer wey I dey find since morning...

Na d visitor go clean my house?

Nice response though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sunofgod:
After so long.... Ungreatfulness sha,

Shift pls The boy is loyal and humble
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Believe7(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
oshe11:
cos his career is dead after harrysongz left, he wants to use dis goodwill to claim popularity....

who knows mayb he wants to use d boy's destiny to revive his dead music career......

with im face wen over yellow like today shiiiit

savage!!..i expected something odd!!!..
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by kevoh(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nice one Kcee! Your music is crap undecided to me but this humane gesture from you and E-money is commendable. cool
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
rheether:
Why do Nigerians always leave their shoe at the door?
Beats me
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Kelvinortabo(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
rozayx5:
nice one

more of this
yea
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by salveoP(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
rheether:
. Why would u pack dirt to someone's clean mansion? Can't u see d tiles...

1 Like

Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by GloryCardinal(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
okay
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by do4luv14(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
rheether:

wetin dis one dey talk, abeg part well if you no sabi topic

1 Like

Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by oshe11: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Believe7:

savage!!..i expected something odd!!!..
I lie
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Favour155(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
oshe11:
cos his career is dead after harrysongz left, he wants to use dis goodwill to claim popularity....

who knows mayb he wants to use d boy's destiny to revive his dead music career......

na your type na im no dey ever see better thing for life, idiot. Rejoice with someone for ones, don't be a saddist.

2 Likes

Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by mistermoi(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Richielol: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
All this celebrities should learn from kcee and Emoney. Its good to give out. Thanks to the Five star brothers.

1 Like

Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
oshe11:

The haters have arrived. Well done oo
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by oshe11: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Favour155:
na your type na im no dey ever see better thing for life, idiot. Rejoice with someone for ones, don't be a saddist.

shwoooo.....

see me see favour oooo....

see dis one wen pass nyash com dis life dey call my saddist

if I bite ur blokus ehn....
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Lalas247(f): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Instead make davido n wiz do stuff like this
Them dey play 10 10 for twirra nonsense sad
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by victorazy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
rheether:
poverty, just poverty
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only he knew what KCee and E-Money have done with his destiny.

undecided
This is the reason rich people do not render help to the poor any more. But can you explain to us which is better; his former destiny or his present destiny? That guy destiny has been polished and shined. Thanks to kc and e-mony!

1 Like

Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by swiz123(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Extremely nice gesture from kcee and e money.As for the guy asking if they danced Limpopo,you are so so silly grin
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
rheether:

Wetin ur beautiful eyes find reach dere?
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by mistermoi(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=57697234] shocked

If only he knew what KCee and E-Money have done with his destiny.
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by feeloscar(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
zeetyzin:
1 bag of sh!t
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by oshe11: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
trustyshoess:

The haters have arrived. Well done oo

Chaiiiii......

All 9ja needs to be corruption free is ur beauty....

I wantd to bash u until I saw ur pix n it brought my bliss for 2secs......

See U like call me hater Im telling U d truth, dnt trust pipo anyhw ur destiny myt b wat they r using to settle U wit peanut....

say hello to d guy dats shining n greasing ur weapon of men destruction grin

if none den slide in my DM
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Doublecheck: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sunofgod:
what do you mean by that, who says he is ungrateful, he thanked KCEE and E-money when they extended a hand of favor to him, they probably kept in touch on phone, but he needed time to make good use of the money and start reaping the benefits of his business to go and show gratitude for the kindness, gratification and love KCEE and E-money showed to him or were you expecting him to go and say thank you weekly?

Haba fear God, Have you said Thank you Jesus today?

1 Like

Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Kelvinortabo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
rheether:
What do you mean?
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Sometime last year, Five Star Music Boss, Kcee took to the street of Lagos to hawk recharge cards on a charity project, and met Promise, a ‘shoe – rack‘ hawker from Ebonyi state who he promised to help.

However Promise who has been hawking for over 6 years, was arrested by officials of KAI (Kick Against Indiscipline) and transported to their office in Alausa, Ikeja the following week Kcee and his crew went all out to help him.

He was however released after Kcee and his brother intervened, and also signed an undertaking never to hawk again. Luck shined upon Promise, as he was given a brand new Toyota Corolla car courtesy of E-Money as well as the sum of #300,000 to fuel the car, a new apartment and also a new shoe business was opened for him.

16-months after, Promise is now knocking on E-Money’s and Kcee’s mansion with his mum, to thank the duo for helping him, as it was gathered that he’s now doing well and taking care of his family. His mother who was almost in tears, also thanked the brothers for lending her son a helping hand.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/16-months-shoe-rack-hawker-returns-mum-thank-kcee-changing-life.html

He must be racking money in now. Simply use the corolla for taxify/uber runz

Then use spare time to make shoes.........

Oga, if you dey find apprentice, I dey here o....
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Rhodiumic(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sunofgod:
ahn ahn bro why yhu dey yarn like dis. He didn't come to show appreciation all dis while doesn't they have not been getting in touch. In fact he had to face his business squarely to record success so that his helpers(kcee & E money) will not be dissappointed in him in the long run. I think dis is the best time to show appreciation, after being successful. Kindly check my signature.
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Kelvinortabo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
deebee13:

Bros, at all at all na him bad pass. This might not be his first thank you, this might just be the one that made it to the media.

Wow, that's so sweet of them. Such acts of kindness has a way of reaffirming a person's faith in humanity!

On point
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
oshe11:

Chaiiiii......

All 9ja needs to be corruption free is ur beauty....

I wantd to bash u until I saw ur pix n it brought my bliss for 2secs......

See U like call me hater Im telling U d truth, dnt trust pipo anyhw ur destiny myt b wat they r using to settle U wit peanut....

say hello to d guy dats shining n greasing ur weapon of men destruction grin

if none den slide in my DM
grin grin grin you're so funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 41st Birthday With Cute Photos / Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For / Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.