Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) (36133 Views)

Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo / Selena Leath Shares Before & After Photo With Runtown And Their Son / Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by sukkot: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
dfrost:

Sukkot you have ki me finish oooo cheesy grin shocked. E wo ni potopoto?
bros na mud be dat wan na lmao grin
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by prela(f): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Buxton65:
Kcee is a very nice person. Keep the good work bro. More grease to your elbow
Is your data for real?
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by 1metre: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
oshe11:
cos his career is dead after harrysongz left, he wants to use dis goodwill to claim popularity....

who knows mayb he wants to use d boy's destiny to revive his dead music career......

with im face wen over yellow like today shiiiit
talking shit...

1 Like

Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by cadesky(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
If u want 2 feed d poor, do it 4 God sake, once u put it on social media den u are feeding it ur ego # fact#
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Kcee wan bleach pass phyno. Weh done sah
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by giles14(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Sometime last year, Five Star Music Boss, Kcee took to the street of Lagos to hawk recharge cards on a charity project, and met Promise, a ‘shoe – rack‘ hawker from Ebonyi state who he promised to help.

However Promise who has been hawking for over 6 years, was arrested by officials of KAI (Kick Against Indiscipline) and transported to their office in Alausa, Ikeja the following week Kcee and his crew went all out to help him.

He was however released after Kcee and his brother intervened, and also signed an undertaking never to hawk again. Luck shined upon Promise, as he was given a brand new Toyota Corolla car courtesy of E-Money as well as the sum of #300,000 to fuel the car, a new apartment and also a new shoe business was opened for him.

16-months after, Promise is now knocking on E-Money’s and Kcee’s mansion with his mum, to thank the duo for helping him, as it was gathered that he’s now doing well and taking care of his family. His mother who was almost in tears, also thanked the brothers for lending her son a helping hand.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/16-months-shoe-rack-hawker-returns-mum-thank-kcee-changing-life.html

kcee anambra
shoe hawker ebonyi
tomorrow a lowlife from God knows where will come and start chorusing igbos are not united
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by lonelydora: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
rheether:
Why do Nigerians always leave their shoe at the door?

Hahahahaha.
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
BE STEADFAST IN ANY GOOD THING YOU ARE DOING.
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by andyanders: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
God will reward Keccy and his brother, E Money for their kind gesture to this less privileged. This is just what Davido and their likes should be doing rather than showing off their wealth on medias.
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Langbasa: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
If only he knew what KCee and E-Money have done with his destiny.
undecided
EZI.
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by GeneralB: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
oshe11:
cos his career is dead after harrysongz left, he wants to use dis goodwill to claim popularity....

who knows mayb he wants to use d boy's destiny to revive his dead music career......

Is your hate that bad that it has affected your sense of reasoning
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=oshe11 post=57697182]cos his career is dead after harrysongz left, he wants to use dis goodwill to claim popularity....

with im face wen over yellow like today shiiiit[/quote
Lol cheesy] chill man
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tenim47:
Honestly I see Nigerians as very
happy people; whatever happens
good or bad will be used as a joke
or even for advert
For example. You will soon hear
"Buy Evans paracetamol it will kidnap all your headache"
Lol wink
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Sylverly(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nice one..
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by lynxo(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Limpopo legacy fa !! wehdone.

Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by BAILMONEY: 12:12am On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
If only he knew what KCee and E-Money have done with his destiny.
undecided
IJIOT
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Ubiquity: 12:36am On Jun 21, 2017
oshe11:

[color=#990000][/color
Before i give you a round of applause, do one thing; get a mirror, a clean one (wipe it clean if its not) take a long hot bath and go to the mirror, take a looong look at yourself...
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by oshe11: 5:52am On Jun 21, 2017
Ubiquity:

[color=#990000][/color
Before i give you a round of applause, do one thing; get a mirror, a clean one (wipe it clean if its not) take a long hot bath and go to the mirror, take a looong look at yourself...
If I bite U ehn
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Twelve30(m): 6:01am On Jun 21, 2017
sukkot:
cuz i dont want you to use ya shoe that you have use to step on potopoto to come and dirty my white persian carpet na
Bro... I like you #NoHomo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by sukkot: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2017
Twelve30:

Bro... I like you #NoHomo
Correct man. I salute

1 Like

Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Royaljustice: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2017
@kcee am experiencing you guys to collectively set a foundation for health matters. May God increase you and your career for this gesture
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by odomanis: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2017
oshe11:

Did you not read where it was said that the boy he helped is now doing well ? Why are you like this ? It is this kind of your mentality that some people are scared of helping people.
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by lurdkriss: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2017
God bless this guys...
Bros I need help too abeg, make man no die in silence undecided
Re: Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) by Ubiquity: 2:51am On Jun 23, 2017
oshe11:
If I bite U ehn
Hahaha, you be suarez twin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) / #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.