Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy(NDA); A Place For The Rich And Connected. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Defence Academy(NDA); A Place For The Rich And Connected. (694 Views)

This Picture Proves How Powerful And Connected Nnamdi Kanu Is / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful / Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Defence Academy(NDA); A Place For The Rich And Connected. by bro4u: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Honestly speaking i've never seen an institution this bias, the Nigerian Defence Academy
our home for Building Generals
that will protect our country
Mother Nigeria Has been Infected with
a dominated Corruption
Completely. The Nigerian Defence
Academy is Being Controlled
by Wealthy and Eminent People of
the Society Alone, Leaving the
Real Patriotic Citizens in Complete
Failure and Disappointment. How
Can NDA now Be Short-listing
Candidates Who Score Below 180
in Jamb into the
institution, and most of which are
Dumb Bunch Of Illiterates who
where smuggled into the List of
the Academy By their Godfathers
and Godmothers, tell me what
leaves us the gallant and patriotic candidates who are
ready to serve our country? Tell me!. You will
sit for the same institution for
more than two times,
is that not a complete school
tenor wasted all because you are
chasing your dream and
aspirations of becoming a military officer but cannot achieve it
because of the wicked, selfish and heartless people up
there. We've been deceived by the leaders about their anti-corruption war, as far as i'm concern there's nothing like anti-corruption war going on in this country.

cc:lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy(NDA); A Place For The Rich And Connected. by ninovandross(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
I feel ur pain bruh, that's the kinda country we live in now, hope u achieve ur dream someday
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy(NDA); A Place For The Rich And Connected. by olayinks007(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmmmmmm..... Just dnt knw wat 2 say abt dis country anymore. Believe me bruv dis country is dead. D greatest nd deadly disaster here in Nigeria are our so called Retard Leaders.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy(NDA); A Place For The Rich And Connected. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
I was there.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Appoints Obatoyinbo As Administrator Of Public Service Institute. / Dave Umahi Trending / Reno Omokri; The Accidental Media Aide. Reno Taught A Lesson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.