Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat (60268 Views)

10 Banks Earn N22bn On Account Maintenance Charges (Names) / EFCC Accuses 10 Banks Of Money Laundering / BVN: Banks That May Suffer From Deposit Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by Lalas247(f): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Na wa o
Everybody must chop inside ....
funny Evans name no dey der
Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by Dee04(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Very soon now we go need teller before we go fit buy etisalat Sim..

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by bejeria101(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
How did this miracle happen to etisalat? Smh!
Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by Chukazu: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nigerian banks that need someone to take over them are now rushing to take over

5 Likes

Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by muller101(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Even Union bank
Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by holysaint1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
HOW WHITES GIVE DIRECTIONS TO THEIR PLACE FOR YOU:

My place is about 300 metres away from Elephant and Castle. Turn right at the round about and follow the A201 towards Old Kent Road and the first right is my street... The 3rd apartment....

HOW NIGERIANS GIVE DIRECTIONS TO THEIR PLACE:

If you reach Mbonu crescent, you will see one big gutter. Jump the gutter and corner left...
Do as if you're going right but be cornering left small small. Be going down down...until you see one place they're selling Akara close to one Mama-put in front of one Redeemed church,
opposite where they used to throwey dustbin near one coconut and mango tree, you will see one craze man sitting under the mango tree. No talk to am o... He fit stone you. Waka go front front and follow the small road wey dey in between the primary school and the Anglican Church till u reach the filling station, then cross to the other side.
...Just stand there and flash me or ask the aboki wey dey sell cigar. I will come outside... My street is at the back of that place..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by zidek(m): 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Too much banks in business always lead to fall in that business!
Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by adecz: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wahala dey.. shocked

I hope say my money dey safe for these banks

wey enter bad market with Etisalat.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by keko14: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
I pity their workers, tomorrow you will hear 200 staffs of former etisala sacked.

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by awa(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nigeria and her economy...APC change

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by stoic6ix: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
veekid:
I don pack here wimma Glo 2G network

Watch out for the gradual painful death of Etisalat, most of these banks are standing on weak legs. imagine them taking over Etisalat, an already failed institution.

I hope it won't be the end of etisalat.. my best Ntwk
Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by Juanthenairague: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wanted to address you as a pastor but your moniker made me to slide grin
Amen to your prayer

seXytOhbAd:
This should not be an issue. Businesses fail all the time, and deals are made towards either restructuring the business or taking it over
I don't feel bad for any of the directors as they are already quite wealthy.

My prayers and thoughts goes out to the poor staff of the company, especially the contract staff who usually end up getting laid off. I pray the Almighty sees you through this uncertain period.
Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
veekid:

Watch out for the gradual painful death of Etisalat, most of these banks are standing on weak legs. imagine them taking over Etisalat, an already failed institution.

The banks don't see it that way, they will eat what is left, it's likely the banks will get new Mgt then restructure the brand and make some profit.

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvinhubby:
Nigerianisation of a foreign owned telecoms company. Clear signal to foreign investors to keep off.

But, why is it that every corporate organisation headed by Hakeem Bello Osagie runs into crises and is eventually sold, first was UBA that was sold to Elumelu's Standard Trust and now Etisalat Nig?

You just spoke my mind. This was a man once refered to as African Bill Gates.

5 Likes

Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by mmsen: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvinhubby:
Nigerianisation of a foreign owned telecoms company. Clear signal to foreign investors to keep off.

But, why is it that every corporate organisation headed by Hakeem Bello Osagie runs into crises and is eventually sold, first was UBA that was sold to Elumelu's Standard Trust and now Etisalat Nig?

Because he's a crappy businessman who adds no value to the entities that he heads.

5 Likes

Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by bonifieldstun(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin I dey find keystone bank o
Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by bonifieldstun(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
I wish it was mtn
Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by Philinho(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
This government is such a badluck in all fronts

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dething:
so which other bank is remaining?
the following banks are remaining,diamond,keystone, mainstream, sterling, unity,u can see there are so many of them so please don't ask this question of urs again.

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
but seriously can banks handle biz like this I think they would probably sell the network and split the money among themselves....
Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by seguno2: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
mooremoney:
Na wa ooo no business fit survive for naija again.

Since sick old man Buhari and APC turned into recession the prosperity that was handed over to them in just two years flat.
They promised jobs but rather delivered retrenchment and unemployment.
They promised N40 fuel but selling at N190.
They promised no removal of fuel subsidy but rather have not only removed it but making us pay them surcharge for the lower crude oil prices.
They promised N1 exchange rate but rather we have N400 rate even double the rate of two years ago.
Is Buhari cursed or is he a curse?
Who knows?

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by canalily(m): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Na all the banks naaaundecided
Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
OMG no wonder this niaralander was sacked by etisalat in May cry

Pls guys read how it all happened here https://www.nairaland.com/3774111/mass-sack-etisalat-nigeria

1 Like

Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by Sunnyja: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
unlimitedgrace4:
See gobe!!!!!! shocked shocked
Make I borrow N1k airtime with my etisalat line before its too late.

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Etisalat is already gone,m sorry to say it ,when I went to one of their branches last week for a sim replacement I could see the fear in some eyes of some of their staff,they were struggling with almost everything that concerns their workable structure.

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by Themandator: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
veekid:

A new owner will soon be announded. I believe they paid too high a price for their 4g spectrum that they bought from Dangote

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by Mrluv(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
I pray may the etisalat engineer go on strike so that cheat go dey
Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by BABANGBALI: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
No wonder their network has been soooooo poor these days
Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by BABANGBALI: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Themandator:

A new owner will soon be announded. I believe they paid too high a price for their 4g spectrum that they bought from Dangote
they didn't boughted anything jo
Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by Themandator: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
BABANGBALI:
they didn't boughted anything jo

They paid over 200m dollars to Alheri Engineering owned by Dangote that OBJ gifted a 4g licences to in the last days of his government.
Re: The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat by seguno2: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mrluv:
I pray may the etisalat engineer go on strike so that cheat go dey

Do you also pray like that for your own business or that of your parents, relations, friends and acquaintances?
Abi all of them are too poor like church rat to own any business?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 / Femi Otedola Rocks Nigerian Jersey, Davido Reacts / Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.