Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

World Refugee Day 850,000 Jews Were Expelled From Tripoli,cairo,dmascus,baghdad - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World Refugee Day 850,000 Jews Were Expelled From Tripoli,cairo,dmascus,baghdad (2507 Views)

The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Refugee Day 850,000 Jews Were Expelled From Tripoli,cairo,dmascus,baghdad by cristianisraeli: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
chkil0:
for some one that dont care about algeria you realy quoted me a lot , as i said realy huge hate or You try to advertise to your hate thread grin , i always enjoys teasing little sionist fan boy that copy past bullshit propaganda from google grin , Wipe your drool and be careful you will have a heart attack at 12 years old . grin

peace and love , shaloom

stop using the word shalom...are u saying ur people didnt kill jews?why are u acting like a little baby boy and u keep running..whats there to like about algeria brou sure dont like blacks there...what u call HATE are facts...are u saying the pogrom didnt happen in algeria?admit ur forefathers where killers and i didnt get it from google as u may think..i got it from a different jewish library..i huess ur happy now that there are no more jews in algeria..imagine cutting of the breast of jewish girls...thats wickedness..bury ur head in shame...
Re: World Refugee Day 850,000 Jews Were Expelled From Tripoli,cairo,dmascus,baghdad by DictatorZAR1: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2017
cristianisraeli:

stop using the word shalom...are u saying ur people didnt kill jews?why are u acting like a little baby boy and u keep running..whats there to like about algeria brou sure dont like blacks there...what u call HATE are facts...are u saying the pogrom didnt happen in algeria?admit ur forefathers where killers and i didnt get it from google as u may think..i got it from a different jewish library..i huess ur happy now that there are no more jews in algeria..imagine cutting of the breast of jewish girls...thats wickedness..bury ur head in shame...

LEPROSY

1 Like

Re: World Refugee Day 850,000 Jews Were Expelled From Tripoli,cairo,dmascus,baghdad by cristianisraeli: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

LEPROSY

i think ur taking that new drug in south africa called BLUETOOTH...lol...stop doing drugs...its really not good for u.south african puppet boy,enjoying everything thr aparthied did for south africa.i guess u have never even moved out of south africa b4..i hope u dont rob or rape any woman after taking ur drugs...because ur gonna end up in jail and stay there right where u belong..
Re: World Refugee Day 850,000 Jews Were Expelled From Tripoli,cairo,dmascus,baghdad by DictatorZAR1: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i think ur taking that new drug in south africa called BLUETOOTH...lol...stop doing drugs...its really not good for u.south african puppet boy,enjoying everything thr aparthied did for south africa.i guess u have never even moved out of south africa b4..i hope u dont rob or rape any woman after taking ur drugs...because ur gonna end up in jail and stay there right where u belong..

Wow the incoherent Zoogerian cage dweller still looking for affirmation. Apartheid shame that's so behind us here, we have doubled on development since then boy.

How's the Visa application going or are you saving up for the long journey to slavery on a boat to the Mediterranean to go pr*ostitute* in Italytongue. Speaking of ra.p.e have you checked your statistics on child slavery and marriage of 10year old girls lately. Here in SA last week just arrested 35 Zoogerians on child r*ape and trafficking charges too, so I suggest you control yourself.

I didn't insult your country I only challenged your views on Israel so I suggest we stay civil and agree or disagree. I have no hate for you or Nigeria so don't let ego or emotion cloud you intent.
Re: World Refugee Day 850,000 Jews Were Expelled From Tripoli,cairo,dmascus,baghdad by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2017
cristianisraeli:

A scene of utter desolation and horror, of Jewish girls with their breasts cut off, of little children with numerous knife wounds and of whole families locked in their homes and burned to death, was described by a Jewish Telegraphic Agency correspondent, who succeeded in reaching this city today....YOUR ALGERIAN FOREFATHERS WERE SO WICKED

“It will take days before the world will obtain a true picture of all the atrocities committed by the Arabs during the pogrom on the Jewish quarter,” the correspondent wired.

“The only comparison I can think of is the Palestine riots of 1929. I found Jewish girls with their breasts cut off, greybearded Jews stabbed to death, little Jewish children dead of numerous knife wounds and whole families locked in their homes and burned to death by the rioters."

i advise you to search in french serious source not sionist ones , france was there and report of incidents are easy to find , your progrom incidents the only thing that you have found in Centuries of cohabitation between Jews and muslman in algeria .

the incident was started by A Jewish zouav ( called Elliaou kalifa) that insulted on group of Muslims in their mosquee and even urinating in the mosquee wink , it was followed a very slight altercation and it is there that Jews shot and killed Muslims (yes the first dead was Muslim) can you deny this ?
, followed by riots that caused 24 Jewish killed only and official french autorities reports said the incidents were due to Jewish provocations first and jews who shot an killed muslims first ! And ordered the Jews after investigation to stop provoking the Muslim community ( you will find the reports) . you cant deny this too .

and last the pic that you shared it s the destroyed stores and not of the dead or victims wink

so yes this sad incident happened but its a small incident , it happen in africa and all around the word in 2017 worst then this and its nothing comparing to the massacre of palestinians by your sionist state

better source for you http://www.persee.fr/doc/remmm_0035-1474_1973_num_13_1_1189 A book on the subject of a French university professor

Now that you have your answer I know you are not satisfied as a good troll you will go jump to another subject to evacuate your hate.

now this is the really last post on this thread of propaganda an hate
Re: World Refugee Day 850,000 Jews Were Expelled From Tripoli,cairo,dmascus,baghdad by cristianisraeli: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Wow the incoherent Zoogerian cage dweller still looking for affirmation. Apartheid shame that's so behind us here, we have doubled on development since then boy.

How's the Visa application going or are you saving up for the long journey to slavery on a boat to the Mediterranean to go pr*ostitute* in Italytongue. Speaking of ra.p.e have you checked your statistics on child slavery and marriage of 10year old girls lately. Here in SA last week just arrested 35 Zoogerians on child r*ape and trafficking charges too, so I suggest you control yourself.

I didn't insult your country I only challenged your views on Israel so I suggest we stay civil and agree or disagree. I have no hate for you or Nigeria so don't let ego or emotion cloud you intent.

apartheid shame is not behind u yet boy..american and the brits supported the apartheid..why are u not crying on their necks..those apartheid made south africa what it is today boy...u are enjoying the benefits..u see the way south africa is going down because no more white big brother..the poverty and recession is make u TAKE drugs rape and kill ur own fellow africans..whats more apartheid than that?killing ur own fellow africanstrust me i crossed that medi already..admit the whites made south africa what it is today..WHAT DID BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS BUILD IN SOUTHE AFRICAwell,i know southafricans jails are filled with 80% black south africans so dont come here and say poo...well dont challenged my views on israel and because ur a crack and block head u dont know israel is made up of different nationalities dummy...look..people have been hating nigeria since adam and eve and it does not stop us..we have a strong skin,ok...last words for u..south africa would have been nothing but a zoo if not for the whites..ok...no more whites and south africa is crumbling
Re: World Refugee Day 850,000 Jews Were Expelled From Tripoli,cairo,dmascus,baghdad by cristianisraeli: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
chkil0:

i advise you to search in french serious source not sionist ones , france was there and report of incidents are easy to find , your progrom incidents the only thing that you have found in Centuries of cohabitation between Jews and muslman in algeria .

the incident was started by A Jewish zouav ( called Elliaou kalifa) that insulted on group of Muslims in their mosquee and even urinating in the mosquee wink , it was followed a very slight altercation and it is there that Jews shot and killed Muslims (yes the first dead was Muslim) can you deny this ?
, followed by riots that caused24 Jewish killed only and official french autorities reports said the incidents were due to Jewish provocations first and jews who shot an killed muslims first ! And ordered the Jews after investigation to stop provoking the Muslim community ( you will find the reports) . you cant deny this too .

and last the pic that you shared it s the destroyed stores and not of the dead or victims wink

so yes this sad incident happened but its a small incident , it happen in africa and all around the word in 2017 worst then this and its nothing comparing to the massacre of palestinians by your sionist state

better source for you http://www.persee.fr/doc/remmm_0035-1474_1973_num_13_1_1189 A book on the subject of a French university professor

Now that you have your answer I know you are not satisfied as a good troll you will go jump to another subject to evacuate your hate.

now this is the really last post on this thread of propaganda an hate

no am done with this matter...u admited that algerians killed jews and cut off the breast of jewish girls...u are a typical muslim...calling 24 killing onlywho the hell are muslims that cant be insulted...are they GOD..even God is always insulted by atheist..so what are u telling me...muslims can insult every other religion..but nobody can insult muslims..spare me the crap boy..that is just muslim propaganda about why they killed jews and let me tell u why

the french wanted to give citizenship to the jews and the muslim got jealous and started the killing and looting...dont tell me because a jew insulted a muslim and then u have the right to kill them..thats crap..and we still see it today in the world..when a muslim is insulted they cry and want to kill..must they kill..

but am glad u are man enough to admit that ur forefather or grand fathers killed the jews..yes stores was destroyed..and looted..its the same way muslims did to the greeks in turkey...they killed and looted their stores..its their modus operandi

and u say the jews were not expelled...i ask u....u create a new algeria and refuse citizenship to those that are not muslims..please what is that...would u stay in such a country?
Re: World Refugee Day 850,000 Jews Were Expelled From Tripoli,cairo,dmascus,baghdad by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
You are truly blinded and mad by hatred ! You can interpret as you want my post, and add all propaganda you want ( funny the story of breast cut off and refuse citizenship to those that are not muslims. grin !

for nigerian in this forum my first post is enough with all facts !

for you have not time to feed your hate little sionist fan boy !

shaloom
Re: World Refugee Day 850,000 Jews Were Expelled From Tripoli,cairo,dmascus,baghdad by cristianisraeli: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
chkil0:
You are truly blinded and mad by hatred ! You can interpret as you want my post, and add all propaganda you want ( funny the story of breast cut off and refuse citizenship to those that are not muslims. grin !

shaloom

what is wrong with been a zionist fan boy?if u can be palestine fanatic..why cant i freely support zionist..tell me??u want to cut off my head already??am not blinded by no hatred,ok..am just speaking the truth...its not propaganda when its the truth..we all know how muslims behave when they are determined to kill....u still sound like someone forced u to become an athiest..i think u miss islam so much..please go back..u posted no facts...i posted facts...and u admitted to algerians killing and looting the shops of jews and thats enough for me and yes algerians refused to give citizenships to jews and they had to leave...
Re: World Refugee Day 850,000 Jews Were Expelled From Tripoli,cairo,dmascus,baghdad by cristianisraeli: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
chkil0:

shaloom

Constantine, Algeria (Aug. 7)

A scene of utter desolation and horror, of Jewish girls with their breasts cut off, of little children with numerous knife wounds and of whole families locked in their homes and burned to death, was described by a Jewish Telegraphic Agency correspondent, who succeeded in reaching this city today.

“It will take days before the world will obtain a true picture of all the atrocities committed by the Arabs during the pogrom on the Jewish quarter,” the correspondent wired.

“The only comparison I can think of is the Palestine riots of 1929. I found Jewish girls with their breasts cut off, greybearded Jews stabbed to death, little Jewish children dead of numerous knife wounds and whole families locked in their homes and burned to death by the rioters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) / Drone Footage Shows Significant Damage To Structures In Gaza City / Fleeing Refugees From The U.S. Walk Freely Into Arms Of Canadian Police(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.