Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,074 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Niger Delta Republic Arise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Republic Arise (2065 Views)

Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) / Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Republic Arise by kingzizzy: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

I laugh at people who thinks there will be NigerDelta republic

Ijaws who are the spearhead, have adopted the Biafran nation as theirs.

So who will lead that republic with their blood.?

All these distractions won't stop the rise of Biafra.

I dont see how a Niger Delta Republic is possible. Biafra that people are agitating for is hard to get to even talk about Niger Delta that nobody is agitating for.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic Arise by SGANIVA(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2017
I support Niger delta republic , but the question is who Is agitating for it ?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic Arise by etebefia: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2017
johnserek:

yorubaphobia wont kill you last last
yoruba only lost one town
una loose the entire igbo land

All this diabolic Yoruba kids masquerading as Niger deltans, so you think creating a topic on Niger Delta Republic will automatically make you a Niger deltan grin grin grin grin, I can only tell you to continue getting obsessed about igbo/biafra until it leads you to your early grave.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic Arise by amuwo1980: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
Amberon11:
Won't stoop to your level of idiocy.
oh you fool creeping vermin, off spring of a LovePeddler, today niger delta, tommorow aboki,next day ipob, who knows what you will turn out to be , you will dangle at the end of a rope some day, mark it
Re: Niger Delta Republic Arise by amuwo1980: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
johnserek:
[[s]quote author=FUNNYBONE1 post=57700084]Nigger Deltans my candid advice to you is
1. Join the Biafrans as they declare biafra a republic come october 1. OR
2. Declare Nigger Delta a republic before that day
Anytin short of dis, shuld Biafra leave Nigeria b4 you, am afraid dis northern almajiri parasites wuld reduce your population to 1 million in just 2 weeks and finally gain their long-desired 100 percent total control of your oil. My 2 Cents though. a word is enough for the wise.
[/s]

your to scared of fulani why cant they raze inner igbo land too

Benin resisted them
oyo empire dispite internal wars resisted them

see an afonja talking about resistance and fear, it is embarrassing, please stop it and cover your shame
Re: Niger Delta Republic Arise by Michael004: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
TheKingdom:
There is nothing like Niger Delta because rivers don't make a country and neither should anyone answer Niger or Ni.gga. However there is Biafra and Oduduwa, united and potentially great Black african nations to choose from.

BTW, don't continue this divide and rule propaganda to derail Biafra because it isn't working as before

E_JOT
Does oduduwa republic and biafra get their names from heaven? We're they not given by humans? Even USA did not bring it's name from heaven. So if they the deltans want to name their country Niger delta, how e take affect you. I know only ipob miscreant will be against it. They want attachment at all cost for them to have access to see and oil. Niger delta republic must stand.
Re: Niger Delta Republic Arise by Michael004: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
feelgoodInc:

oyo empire did not, I repeat, did not resist them, they were all conquered.
Show the link where our empire were conquered or shut up forever.
Re: Niger Delta Republic Arise by TheKingdom: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
Michael004:
Does oduduwa republic and biafra get their names from heaven? We're they not given by humans? Even USA did not bring it's name from heaven. So if they the deltans want to name their country Niger delta, how e take affect you. I know only ipob miscreant will be against it. They want attachment at all cost for them to have access to see and oil. Niger delta republic must stand.

AGain, your strategies are outdated and outplayed. No one from calabar or Yenegoa want to answer Nigeria and would not want to continue with that Ni.gga mindset you have. Those baby names given by Hausa militants as "Rivers" state, "Delta" state, "Plataeu" state are a reflection of illiteracy amongst the ranks of the military thugs that hijacked the Nigg.a Area.

UP BIAFRA!
Re: Niger Delta Republic Arise by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

I agree that you guys should carve out your own nation state but you'd have to change the name as some communities that are geographically in the Niger Delta won't want to join.
Niger delta has 6 state, so any other state re jux name. Was declared by Isaac in 1966 before even Biafra agitation.
Re: Niger Delta Republic Arise by oshemus: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Niger Delta Republic Arise by feelgoodInc: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
Michael004:
Show the link where our empire were conquered or shut up forever.
the afonja conspired to destroy the empire there by causing the drift off. you know the story so don't quote me again.
Re: Niger Delta Republic Arise by Michael004: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
feelgoodInc:

the afonja conspired to destroy the empire there by causing the drift off. you know the story so don't quote me again.
Complete trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Delegation Arrives Ozubulu / Anambra Poll: No Hausa Or Yoruba On The Ballot, Arinze Mocks Obiano & Others / Meet The Tough Female Judge Who Jailed Ex- Governor, Jolly Nyame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.