Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today (36781 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George / Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) / RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by miqos02(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
cool
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
seunmsg:

"As a Constituent of Lagos Central Senatorial District, I today attended Sen. Remi Tinubu’s Townhall Meeting to support her good work".
- Musiliu Obanikoro.

As a constituent member indeed!!!, why is he sitting on the high table and not among the people?

The man don port to APC tey tey...
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Alariwo2:
How come Igbos were not invited there.. thought they own 80% of Lagos.

I'm glad everyone is gradually knowing their boundaries.. no more tolerance for rubbish in the name of One Nigeria

#God bless all omoluabis worldwide
You made no single point with this post. Instead you derailed the thread. Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by Alariwo2: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
igbodefender:
You made no single point with this post. Instead you derailed the thread. Clap for yourself.

it's just an observation sir..

I can see the real owners representing.
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by hibee4uall(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
lukotony:
dz days, i only read NwaAmaikpe's comment; m looking forward to his take on dz
you're not alone bro.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by madbuhari: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
he is now a saint ,his sin have been forgiven... if Evans join APC right now, believe me they will drop all the charges against him.... buhari is a shame
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by kunlexy1759(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
seunmsg:

"As a Constituent of Lagos Central Senatorial District, I today attended Sen. Remi Tinubu’s Townhall Meeting to support her good work".
- Musiliu Obanikoro.

all na wash!
Obanikoro is heading somewhere but time will tell.
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by emerituzprof(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Alariwo2:

I'm glad everyone is gradually knowing their boundaries.. no more tolerance for rubbish in the name of One Nigeria

God bless you too
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by seguno2: 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
victorazy:
Hafa, Dino later forkam?

She was just being a confused liar.
Dino does not deal with menopausal women.
EoD.
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by Buffalo2(m): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Korosif
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by aj09191029: 12:28am On Jun 21, 2017
Awon politithief...
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by Myself2(m): 3:36am On Jun 21, 2017
jieta:
remi tinubu is beautiful

Hmmm was that why Dino Dino wanted to impregnate her on the floor of the senate I am not understanding these people again.Let me come and be going jare
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by deomelo: 3:53am On Jun 21, 2017
Alariwo2:

That one na just meaningless rubbish internet ipob losers and thugs yell all over the place.. grin
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by deomelo: 3:54am On Jun 21, 2017
@ Koro, better late than never, welcome back home.

All is forgiven.

Eko o ni baje o..
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 21, 2017
free2ryhme:
I'll not be surprised if you decide to join APC tomorrow, this is because Nigerian politicians lack idealogies, conviction and focus. Politicians in Nigeria are only interested in their 'pockets'
That's why somebody can be in APC today, tomorrow he is in PDP, next tomorrow he will move over to CPC.

Unfortunately, the political parties in Nigeria don't have something they stand for.

...the day after tomorrow he is in OPC.

Bros welcome to Nigeria we have been existing with politicians who are nothing more than traders and auctioneers everything is for sale.
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by kerike: 4:52am On Jun 21, 2017
Bloody coward,backstaber idiot he will soon leave APC fool
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by sammyKCC(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2017
lukotony:
dz days, i only read NwaAmaikpe's comment; m looking forward to his take on dz

it seems the guy has bn band ooh.....his sense of reasoning is so annoying ennh
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by empire001: 6:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Nice1 Oluremi Tinubu
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2017
free2ryhme:
I'll not be surprised if you decide to join APC tomorrow, this is because Nigerian politicians lack idealogies, conviction and focus. Politicians in Nigeria are only interested in their 'pockets'
That's why somebody can be in APC today, tomorrow he is in PDP, next tomorrow he will move over to CPC.

Unfortunately, the political parties in Nigeria don't have something they stand for.
He has joined apc already nah
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by naijadreams(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2017
sharp guy!!!!!! he belongs to any party that controls the presidency...
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by Olushauneddy(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2017
"Awon Oloshi to pa Funsho Williams"
Re: Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today by sshalom(m): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
free2ryhme:

You aced this!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election / TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown / NSA Monguno: El-Rufai Talks Too Much, Reveals Security Plans To Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.