Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Experience With A Guy With Mouth Odour In A Bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Guy With Mouth Odour In A Bus (1104 Views)

Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Guy With Mouth Odour In A Bus by FitnessDoctor: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hello guys, its Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor, your favorite health blogger

Now, this is not to ridicule guys out there, because the economy is so hard that some people even forget to brush their teeth to go to work.

This is just to tell you guys to check on yourself and make sure everything is up to notch. It does not take much to smell good, the problem is that most guys just neglect it.

So I was sitting close to this gentleman in the bus with my phone in my hands busy checking the mention I got from lefulefu. A discussion was going on about Davido and his poor voice but great music and comparisons with Wizkid.

The argument got heated to a point the gentleman beside me decided to chip in.

Now, I am not exaggerating here, because this guy was well dressed and was even rocking an iphone and blackberry. But, the smell the emanated from his mouth was enough to make the FitnessDoctor turn his head to the next direction.

Like an agbero he kept vomiting words in the common lingua franca (pidgin English) and my nose kept twitching as every word was pronounced.

It does not take much to look good, smell good and feel good. All you have to do is try to do it. You might think that you are hustling today and that is why you are neglecting my health directives but there are people like you who hustled just like you and made it in a short time. It was not luck, they just simply did things the right way (It is not about working harder, but working smarter).

Some guys don't take their time to brush their teeth twice a day (because it is only ajebutter like me that does that), and they have even come to agree that mouth odour is natural and everyone must have it.

Do things the right way and you will see results faster and they will last longer. Follow health directives. Keep yourself clean both in and out. It is not about masking body odour with perfume and claim that body odour is normal (those that don't have it, do they have two heads).

Remember, my big #1,000 recharge card giveaway is coming up on the 26th of June. So stay with the fitnessdoctor and you can stand a chance to win.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: My Experience With A Guy With Mouth Odour In A Bus by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
na wao..
imagine the guy now giving a babe deep kissing...hmmm i feeleth 4 the babe.

Re: My Experience With A Guy With Mouth Odour In A Bus by IwillSucced(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin grin grin

Just take your left hand, place it to cover your mouth and nose (not too tight)..

Then breathe out slowly into your hand (breathe from your mouth)...

What did you nose smell?

Oboi, my own no bi here oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Guy With Mouth Odour In A Bus by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
if you Paul as a health personality still think halitosis is only caused by not washing the mouth, then I'm disappointed.

If you not suffering from something you might never understand the challenges of those who do.

It's like saying people have body odour because they didn't take their bath

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Guy With Mouth Odour In A Bus by iaamxavier(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
if you Paul as a health personality still think halitosis is only caused by not washing the mouth, then I'm disappointed.

If you not suffering from something you might never understand the challenges of those who do.

Sharrap ur mouth odor of the mouth and body is caused by bacteria ... So leaving them not washed will only Leave stench everywhere
Abeg u wan talk say im village people swear for am?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Guy With Mouth Odour In A Bus by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
iaamxavier:

Sharrap ur mouth odor of the mouth and body is caused by bacteria ... So leaving them not washed will only Leave stench everywhere
Abeg u wan talk say im village people swear for am?

I'm allergic to Hediots bro

Especially those that are dumb and refuses to learn

nice night
Re: My Experience With A Guy With Mouth Odour In A Bus by NairalandCS(m): 5:36am On Jun 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Apt!
Re: My Experience With A Guy With Mouth Odour In A Bus by FitnessDoctor: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

I am so sorry for the confusion.

But when I gave the advice on brushing, I was referring to the experience. From the looks of the man, he is like someone who focuses more on his appearance than his hygiene, just like most Nigerian who focus more on makeup and clothes rather than building a great future for themselves.

If you want a full post on bad breath, you can check my blog

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest Romance Movies You Should Watch. / A / My Most Horrible Sexual Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.