Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice (11469 Views)

Anytime My Husband Is About To Release Inside Me I Start Praying For Him - Dorca / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / She Begged 4 Sex And I Did This To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by firstking01(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2017
Bro, just go ahead and contact the HIV.

Thank me later
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2017
lenghtinny:

The girl is prolly a trap music fan....
grin . u re funny. But do u know that beautiful girls love trap music.
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by klevotino: 10:12am On Jun 21, 2017
Sorry for interupting, dear my own is extra active, infact u sure for 4plets and a good energy to take u to mama..lol
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahha! Tobleron = Kondo sha grin

Ur tobleron dey sweet oo..well, i wudnt mind having 3plets as long ur genes is truly irresistible wink
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by newslifeop: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2017
Then.come hard
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
Chineeeke! shocked

Every day u have a sex story wink abeegi, who doesnt like RAW SEX?The sweetest thing u will feel as u having intimate moment with her skin to skin grin
Correct but you love sex sha
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2017
asodane:

Correct but you love sex sha
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by laribari(m): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:
The imagery of the whole event remains a shock to my entire body system.

We became casual friends, and shortly, we moved from casual friends to Intimate Friends(Kissing, Humping, Semi-N@ked friends), but nothing serious going on.

I don't want to be like other girls, who would come and go, please let me carry your baby, even if we don't get married, let me be a mother to your child"

Then she acted like she was crying, or maybe she was crying.

Please what is your advice in this situation.

Thank you.

How old are you?
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by sirgideon(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
devil is at ur door post
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
sirgideon:
devil is at ur door post
grin bro, I know. What should I do?
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by tosyne2much(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
This one na serious case ooo cheesy
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
This one na serious case ooo cheesy
baba grin , the case tire me, but you be baba for the girls nah, wetin be your contribution
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Okies27(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:
The imagery of the whole event remains a shock to my entire body system.

We became casual friends, and shortly, we moved from casual friends to Intimate Friends(Kissing, Humping, Semi-N@ked friends), but nothing serious going on.

One certain day, that was Friday if i am correct, she prepared a fast dinner, while I was busy with my system, trying to compile things for the next day. After dinner, we decided to watch a bit of the movie. I got tired and choose to retire to sleep and she followed me immediately. Okay, that was suppose to be a goodnight rest for both of us, but maybe the electricity inside both of us actually decided to react, 5minutes later, Damn!!!, Things got really hot.

I must confess, she was good, I mean, really good. At the verge of releasing, she push me out, and demanded that I should please remove the condom, and pour inside of her. That was one hell of a request, and such request are kinda hard to fulfill.

Practically, the mood died off immediately, as I was left in aww. She noticed my physical changes , and decided to come out straight to me -

I don't want to be like other girls, who would come and go, please let me carry your baby, even if we don't get married, let me be a mother to your child"

Then she acted like she was crying, or maybe she was crying.

Please what is your advice in this situation.

Thank you.
. See Bro, if you can Bleep her, then, you can also marry her. And she can be your wife. You don't touch a woman you can't marry.
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
Okies27:
. See Bro, if you can Bleep her, then, you can also marry her. And she can be your wife. You don't touch a woman you can't marry.
bro, I am not ready to be a daddy talk more of marrying.

You mean, you married all the girls you fu¢ked?
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by lammylam(f): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
single dad

single dad

single dad

are you really a single dad as your moniker implies?? if not then congratulations u are gonna be a dad soon

which advice u come want now after realising in her??

i just hope she aiint pregnant b4 and wants to make u tk responsibility

btw hope u have settled with d two ladies threatening you?
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by lammylam(f): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
single dad
single dad
single dad

are you really a single dad as your moniker implies?? if not then congratulations u are gonna be a dad soon

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
lammylam:
single dad
single dad
single dad

Honey. I refused to release inside her, because I am not so daft, I know what girls can do.

About the two ladies, I was with her friend today, she was all moody.
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by princeemmma(m): 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
ooooooooh thats a good idea, but what comes out of it will be interesting

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
princeemmma:
ooooooooh thats a good idea, but what comes out of it will be interesting
bro, you mean releasing inside of her is a good idea?
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by princeemmma(m): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:
bro, you mean releasing inside of her is a good idea?
are you ready for a baby? if yes do you know the kind of girls she is and do you have everything it takes to become a father? if yes den do as you wish

1 Like

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
princeemmma:
are you ready for a baby? if yes do you know the kind of girls she is and do you have everything it takes to become a father? if yes den do as you wish
no. Not ready to be a father even in the next 15yrs
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
Are you asking in case of next time, or did you leave her hanging to look for advice on NL by 12.10am? Oya, pull your condom and put your thing back inside. It's okay.

1 Like

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by princeemmma(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:
no. Not ready to be a father even in the next 15yrs
so don't even dare doing it, because it the first step you take for you to become a father, and if she is still trying to force you more, make her understand that you are not ready to be a father
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
If u r matured enough to be a father,, go on wt her. Hope she's not after yr money, thatz another thing
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
princeemmma:
so don't even dare doing it, because it the first step you take for you to become a father, and if she is still trying to force you more, make her understand that you are not ready to be a father
thanks bro, u re a friend
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
emperorgoke:
If u r matured enough to be a father,, go on wt her. Hope she's not after yr money, thatz another thing
bro?. I am not sure if she's after the money, but bro, u mean I should get her pregnant?
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
MsRoe:
Are you asking in case of next time, or did you leave her hanging to look for advice on NL by 12.10am? Oya, pull your condom and put your thing back inside. It's okay.

grin . Am not putting my thing inside without protection. Don't intend to marry at time soon, talk more of becoming a father
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:

grin . Am not putting my thing inside without protection. Don't intend to marry at time soon, talk more of becoming a father

Seriously, considering your moniker, I thought you already had experience in that department. I'm gullible like that.

But good on you! It doesn't pay to be reckless. Correct guy!
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by princeemmma(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:
thanks bro, u re a friend
you are good too

1 Like

Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
SingleDad1:
bro?. I am not sure if she's after the money, but bro, u mean I should get her pregnant?
IF U R MATURED ENOUGH TO BE A FATHER, start a family wt her.
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
MsRoe:

Seriously, considering your moniker, I thought you already had experience in that department. I'm gullible like that.

But good on you! It doesn't pay to be reckless. Correct guy!

I understand. My moniker can be so deceiving grin .

You re right, it doesn't pay to be reckless at all. The reward is always regrets.
Re: She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
emperorgoke:
IF U R MATURED ENOUGH TO BE A FATHER, start a family wt her.

Bro, even 15yrs from now, I don't need a family. I believe she's is trying to trap me down. Don't you think?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos Of Black Facebook Slay Mama - See Bra / What's Your Greatest Achievement In 2023 / Why Can't Most Girls Compliment Another Beautiful Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.