Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

This Is Why I Married My Sister.. Man Who Got Married To Sister Give His Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Married My Sister.. Man Who Got Married To Sister Give His Reason (1846 Views)

How I Caught Our Rev Father Having S*x With My Sister; Man Narrates / Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Married My Sister.. Man Who Got Married To Sister Give His Reason by olaboo123: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2017
"I married my sister because you cant control love" man who married his sister says as they expect their first child

A man who lives in Los Angeles in California with his wife, who also happens to be his sister, has taken to Twitter to explain why he tied the knot with her. Sharing a photo of him cradling his sister/wife's baby bump, he said love cannot be controlled and as such he chose the one he loved even though they are blood relatives.

"I married my sister because you can't control love Im sure some of you have thought about marrying ur sister/brother so you can relate," Garvin wrote.

Gavin is proud of his choice and his Twitter account info shows that. It reads: “R.I.P GMA stay golden yes I’m the guy who married his sister f**k off.'

via http://loveandgizt..com/2017/06/i-married-my-sister-because-you-cant.html

Re: This Is Why I Married My Sister.. Man Who Got Married To Sister Give His Reason by olaboo123: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2017

Re: This Is Why I Married My Sister.. Man Who Got Married To Sister Give His Reason by professorfal: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2017
How did he manage to get erection?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Married My Sister.. Man Who Got Married To Sister Give His Reason by muskypaulson(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2017
No reasonable xcuse for marrying ur sista.
Re: This Is Why I Married My Sister.. Man Who Got Married To Sister Give His Reason by tungstar(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2017
disgusting....Eeeeeew!!!
Re: This Is Why I Married My Sister.. Man Who Got Married To Sister Give His Reason by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2017
shocked
Re: This Is Why I Married My Sister.. Man Who Got Married To Sister Give His Reason by ubongoton(m): 8:28am On Jun 21, 2017
There is joy in hell over their lives
Re: This Is Why I Married My Sister.. Man Who Got Married To Sister Give His Reason by NairalandCS(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2017
Soon, people will be able to marry their own sons/daughters.

Evolution, they call it.

SMH.
Re: This Is Why I Married My Sister.. Man Who Got Married To Sister Give His Reason by mazimee(m): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2017
As much as this is not in line with my beliefs, tradition and religion, I have come to the point of leting people have their way as long as the people involved are happy and nobody gets hurt in the process.

The earlier you learn to understand that the world is bigger than your village, your religion and your personal standard the better for all of us

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Married My Sister.. Man Who Got Married To Sister Give His Reason by jieta: 8:34am On Jun 21, 2017
pure madness
Re: This Is Why I Married My Sister.. Man Who Got Married To Sister Give His Reason by CplusJason: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2017
I woke up this morning with a broad smile like floodlights but when I opened this thread, it faded away.

This world is not my own.
Re: This Is Why I Married My Sister.. Man Who Got Married To Sister Give His Reason by ojun50(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2017
The world is nw going back to where it started frm
Re: This Is Why I Married My Sister.. Man Who Got Married To Sister Give His Reason by SirMichael1: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2017
cry I pity the foetus that will emanate from the Union. There's a reason why family are not permitted to get married. It's for our good as the children will suffer severe difficulties
I pity his children

(1) (Reply)

Drunk Women Masturbate In Public (photos) / Woman Uses Menstrual Blood To Cook Spaghetti Only To Get Her Man (PHOTOS) / Caption This Selfie Of A Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.