Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) (2613 Views)

11 Investors Indicate Interest In Ajaokuta / FG To Merge BVN, Driver’s Licence, National Identity Card / Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) by Destined2win: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2017
Sometime ago, I created this thread about 6 countries indicating interest in merging with this nation. Here is the link;
https://www.nairaland.com/3805989/breaking-news-6-countries-indicate.

Some of you thought it was just a wish or hallucinations. Well you can keep thinking that while that prophecy is playing our from a different dimension .

Now yesterday, someone who we all know isn't a Nigerian citizen both by birth or naturalization bragged to a Nigerian by birth that he is more Nigerian than he is.Here is the thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/3872952/im-more-nigerian-than-tyson.
Check them and see for yourself.

The bottom line is that whatever I say especially when it's in agreement with supernatural forces comes to pass. It's a prophecy. In my regime, this nation's passport will be one of the most valuable in the world. People will literally celebrate when they get our visa. Countries far and near will run ti identify with us. Key into my dreams and you will be proud of this nation once again.

I also need you to do something for me, tell the mods to stop closing or manipulating my threads. I know what I am saying.
It's because you need to have a reference to what I said here; the future that I saw today. There are also a lot of promises therein, hold me to my words when I eventually become President.

You have a great nation ahead, I will be President. Please live to experience it.
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) by MrReloaded(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2017
Let it happen, then we will discuss the issue. Because their is nothing to discuss now

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) by Topestbilly(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2017
op 6 countries abba! mallam, kilode?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) by Destined2win: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
MrReloaded:
Let it happen, then we will discuss the issue.
Because their is nothing to discuss now
It's happening already
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) by FUNNYBONE1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
If them tell people make them stop to smoke them no go hear, just see wetin human being use im precious time dey write.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) by Tocheagle(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) by Destined2win: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:
If them tell people make them stop to smoke them no go hear, just see wetin human being use im precious time dey write.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) by Jtmanager(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hmmm.
It looks as if " thou art gone mad"
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) by Larwin(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
ok

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) by Iamwrath: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
Well , it's good news as long as we understand each other

The Biafraudists won't be missed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) by AroOkigbo(m): 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
All the joy of giving birth to a male child...smh OP, your people strong well well

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) by Destined2win: 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
AroOkigbo:
All the joy of giving birth to a male child...smh
OP, your people strong well well
You are very right; my people strong well well
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) by Dedetwo(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
The world could merge with Niger-Area but IPOB says Biafra is the homeland. If Biafra is actualized, you can make Niger-Area a paradise no ass, talk less of a rat, should be given.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) by Destined2win: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dedetwo:
The world could merge with Niger-Area but IPOB says Biafra is the homeland. If Biafra is actualized, you can make Niger-Area a paradise no ass, talk less of a rat, should be given.
I know where you are coming from
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) by NairalandCS(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
Which nigeria ? The one wey don divide finish abi another one ?

(1) (Reply)

FFK Gave Me Headache With His English (screenshot) / South-west Election Results Has Been Very Impressive: See Below / 2023: I Won’t Name My Successor – President Buhari Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.