Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Itel Mobile Set To Announce A New Power Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Set To Announce A New Power Smartphone (2587 Views)

Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria / Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Mobile Set To Announce A New Power Smartphone by itelMobileNG: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2017
OVA200:
With itel anything is possible

Hehe grin grin
Anyway, this one is not coming with 512RAM, so no cause for alarm

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Set To Announce A New Power Smartphone by itelMobileNG: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2017
mustynsd:
wow this is cool man shocked hoping itel mobile will come up with the specs that is superior to the former model #it1516plus.

Definitely smiley
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Announce A New Power Smartphone by OVA200(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Hehe grin grin
Anyway, this one is not coming with 512RAM, so no cause for alarm
So 1GB RAM is enough in 2017?
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Announce A New Power Smartphone by klinro(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
OVA200:
So 1GB RAM is enough in 2017?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Announce A New Power Smartphone by iamxolomon(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
klinro:
This morning while surfing facebook, i came across a post from itel mobile talking about a big and powerful phone.
My guess is that they want to release a successor to their impressive it1516Plus smartphone which have a massive 5000mAh battery.

My dad still rocks his it1516Plus which normally go 4-5 days on full charge. He is a light user though. LMAO, that rubbish product called itel, hehe, 1516plus frustrated my life till I went to buy gionee, bye bye forever to itel

So what do you think itel mobile is up to with their new phone?
LMAO, that rubbish product called itel, hehe, 1516plus frustrated my life till I went to buy gionee, bye bye forever to itel

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN And Glo New Way Of Ripping Customers / seen / Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.