Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

5 Survival Tips For Raising A Large Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Survival Tips For Raising A Large Family (9462 Views)

Black Woman Checks Shamers Who Criticized Her For Having Large Family / South African Lady Who Got Married At 17 Gives Marriage Survival Tips / Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Survival Tips For Raising A Large Family by isokey: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
...m
Re: 5 Survival Tips For Raising A Large Family by Ezionye(f): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Only tip

ZIP UP
Re: 5 Survival Tips For Raising A Large Family by adetes: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
Non sense story 2-3 children is k
Re: 5 Survival Tips For Raising A Large Family by 0b10010011: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
TheHistorian:

To increase your prospects of financial exuberance at old age.

Very shallow minded reason..you'd term it grin

Re u kidding me? Who believes that?

Above 4 you typed??

Any family above 2 children is over-crowded,over-populated and should not be tolerated!

Why cant a couple reproduce beinq of same number..Why flood the earth with unnecessary offsprings? These are reasons we find it hard to curtail crimes and other social vices.

You very correct.

I said a family of 4 and not kids
Re: 5 Survival Tips For Raising A Large Family by Buylekkinownow(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
If your 10 cut the bread or meat that will go for 4 people into 10.....that's the trick grin

Please check my signature
Re: 5 Survival Tips For Raising A Large Family by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
MrMystrO:
The Real 5 Survival tips For Raising A Large Family:
1. Make money
2. Make more money
3. Make some more money and add to the one u have
4. Make a little bit more money if u can, when added to d one u already have it can be very helpful.
5. Some Extra money Added to the one you've made so far will definitely Help the situation.

Follow these Steps and You can Raise A full Village if you want to. I rest My Case.

grin grin grin Nd'lers o
Comedians everywhere grin grin grin
Re: 5 Survival Tips For Raising A Large Family by ooshinibos: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
MrMystrO:
The Real 5 Survival tips For Raising A Large Family:
1. Make money
2. Make more money
3. Make some more money and add to the one u have
4. Make a little bit more money if u can, when added to d one u already have it can be very helpful.
5. Some Extra money Added to the one you've made so far will definitely Help the situation.

Follow these Steps and You can Raise A full Village if you want to. I rest My Case.
SMART
Re: 5 Survival Tips For Raising A Large Family by davillian(m): 5:48am On Jun 22, 2017
If I have more than 3 children it mean say I don fvck up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Install A Car Tracking Device Today To Protect Your Family And Your Vehicle. / His Wife Is Fond Of Recieving Gifts From Male Friends: Is This Normal? / My Father Just Bloodied My Nose!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.