Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) (27752 Views)

Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by OneHead: 2:53am On Aug 17, 2017
– Christain Ndukwe, Small Boy Who Ran Away From Home For Greener Pasture Already In Terrible Hardship,
– Please Help Locate Parents Of Boy Who Left Abakiliki For Aba

Christian Ndukwe who gave the name of his parents as Mr Romanus Ndukwe and Mrs Nkechi Ndukwe, His aunt Patty Ndukwe and Uncle Emmanuel Ndukwe ran off home to go struggle for himself in Aba but case seems to have been brutal with him, He is dealing with fierce reality.

A facebook user who cared posted this on his wall

This boy gave his name as Christain Ndukwe from Iboko, Izzi in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.

To the best of my knowledge, he ran away from home and come to Aba…

When i questioned him, He gave the name of his parents as Mr Romanus Ndukwe and Mrs Nkechi Ndukwe, His aunt Patty Ndukwe and Uncle Emmanuel Ndukwe.

The boy in question currently has one of his legs swollen due to injuries he sustained when a Bale of clothes fell on his leg.

He can be located opposite the Main Mosque (103 Jubilee Road, Aba).

Please share this post, hopefully his family will know that he is still alive, and that he is here in Aba.

http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/christain-ndukwe-suffers-running-home/

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Frying pan to fire

He just need to go back home, at least to be close to his people .

Feel for him, it's not easy at all .

Meanwhile
Today in History : August 17 2008 , American swimmer Michael Phelps becomes the first person to win eight gold medals at one Olympic Games 

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Hustle.

This country no easy at all walai

If you got food on your table my brother you are so lucky.

Almighty God will take the guy to the promise land cos he believe hard work pays at his age.

God bless us all.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2017
FTC I dedicate it to every hustlers out there!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2017
sad
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2017
Oh Dear! I like his spirit. I feel like adopting him and bringing him over here to the UK. My only fear is that he might have the flatronite gene for drug dealing abroad.

Poor boy! May God bless his hustle

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2017
The boy wan hustle. He needs someone to show him the ropes.

6 Likes

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by kpaofame: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2017
Damn....what a pity

The Pursuit of Happiness and sustenance have thorns and potholes on its path...
Wish him all the best

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Justbright(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2017
Waoooo. Dis is pathetic... I hope and pry u wl find ur way boy!
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by F024(f): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2017
Eh ya. It is well.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2017
He is too young for this
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Bolustical: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2017
Flom flying pan to fila

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by hfeetham0(f): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2017
grin
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Moblord(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2017
That's how it starts
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2017
Pocohantas will not condemn the Nigerian economy for being harsh on the boy now o. Just because he's a male being. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2017
NLProblemChild:

Continue
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2017
Nawa.
Nigerian kids are suffering in their own way.
This boy is too small to be going through this. Where are his parents?
They should come take their son and fend for him. It's their duty...

HauteReel:
Pocohantas will not condemn the Nigerian economy for being harsh on the boy now o. Just because he's a male being. Smh!

You are back with your stupidity...smh.

4 Likes

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by clefstone(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2017
The prodigal son

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by 0b100100111: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin grin

Fry-pan to fire!

Instead of him to run to the West and hawk Gala and soft drinks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2017
no place like home.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by evergreen9: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2017
At least im no join thief. Keep hustling kid.
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Haphard(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2017
He thought maybe ABA na London

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by osh89jo(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2017
yes oo... there's no place like home
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by Carlos122(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2017
Lol better frying pan to fire
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by youngerikina40(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Guy modify ur post
Re: Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) by rusher14: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2017
0b100100111:
grin grin grin

Fry-pan to fire!

Instead of him to run to the West and hawk Gala and soft drinks

That's a bit harsh.

Those kind of comments are for the IPOB amongst them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture / A Tribute To Freeman David / When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.