Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Education My Yansh! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Education My Yansh! (1117 Views)

Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Nobody Can Abuse My Yansh Again Because This One Is Bigger ā€“ Moyo Lawal (pics) / Iā€™m Very Small O But I Carry Heavy Load For My Yansh ā€“ Nigeria Teen Says (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Education My Yansh! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
we've been fooled from childhood to adult age that education is the key to sucess. But with the following points of mine, you'll find out it's a lie:

- i and majority of graduates only eat good food once a day while my barber and furniture seller friend eat food ranging from akpu (fufu), rice with big meat, roasted plantain etc on a daily basis.

- most of us make just around 15k a month. To make things worse, deductions are made before the salary comes sometime around 10th of the following month. This same 15k is made by my friend driving keke napep in Lekki in ONE day sad

- got just a paltry 2k after sweating from 10am to 2pm to do runs in english for NECO. Money that is not even enough to carry clean ashawo, talk less of toasting a babe. Report has it that connectpeople and biafranbushboy (soft boys) give 10k in 'one sitting' to their babe/call girls.

EDUCATION MY YANSH !

2 Likes

Re: Education My Yansh! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Education My Yansh! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
I understand those pains, that was why I came up with an article

http://topwritersden.com/life-average-graduate-in-nigeria/

I posted it here on Nairaland, people thought I was writing about myself...

There is nothing you can do, except you wana use my own secret method that gives you the life you deserve.

Also, I wonder why you posted it on romance section. 90% of the brains in this section arent functional.

#Peace

3 Likes

Re: Education My Yansh! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

There is nothing you can do, except you wana use my own secret method that gives you the life you deserve.

Also, I wonder why you posted it on romance section. 90% of the brains in this section isn't functional.

#Peace
Be ready for secret PMS, since the ladies have seen that you give 10k for a night..
Be ready for pvsses..
I know a guy offline from romance session that gives 50k to ladies here in nairaland for a night..
Real story..
Re: Education My Yansh! by iamDaisy(f): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kikikiki same you will be calling girls broke cheesy

Re: Education My Yansh! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Be ready for secret PMS, since the ladies have seen that you give 10k for a night..
Be ready for pvsses..
I know a guy offline from romance session that gives 50k to ladies here in nairaland for a night..
Real story..

And how the fvck does pvssy relate to what I just posted??

You sure you have taken your Meds this evening? if No,

Go get it...!
Re: Education My Yansh! by TheHistorian(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Also, I wonder why you posted it on romance section. 90% of the brains in this section arent functional.

#Peace
I visited your blog or website or whatever you call it.

I think i'd need your whatsapp contact!

Can i PM??

Re: Education My Yansh! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
grin grin grin grin grin
hmmm... Are u laffin me? embarassed
Re: Education My Yansh! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Bro solid piont their
Solid point
Re: Education My Yansh! by Ereolamide: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
Even though your points perfectly describes the situation graduates find themselves in the country, because Nigeria is a third world country where things does not function as they're supposed to but I think saying education is overrated is wrong.

Education is not limited to what you learn within the four brick walls of the classrooms you passed through, you can get education in a welder, mechanic, tailor workshops.

You don't have to let the current situation weigh you down Bro.
Re: Education My Yansh! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
iamDaisy:
Kikikiki same you will be calling girls broke cheesy
You! You better 'come and be going' shocked
Re: Education My Yansh! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
TheHistorian:

I visited your blog or website or whatever you call it.

I think i'd need your whatsapp contact!

Can i PM??

You can pm. *Smiles*
Re: Education My Yansh! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2017

#Peace
ohh.. There's a little spice of romance in the thread though. I talked about yansh and ashawo smiley
Re: Education My Yansh! by stacyadams: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
grin grin funny enuf we were arguing about dis inside maruwa today
Re: Education My Yansh! by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Ereolamide:
Even though your points perfectly describes the situation graduates find themselves in the country, because Nigeria is a third world country where things does not function as they're supposed to but I think saying education is overrated is wrong.

Education is not limited to what you learn within the four brick walls of the classrooms you passed through, you can get education in a (b)welder, mechanic, tailor(/b) workshops.

You don't have to let the current situation weigh you down Bro.
but why should they earn more than me. The funny part of the whole scenario is that those aforementioned people look up to me due to my white-collar dressing. sad.
Almost 1 million naira wasted in the fore walls of a formal school. chei! There is God
Re: Education My Yansh! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
imagine what neymar is earning per week. A Professor don't earn that in a year.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead / Would U Justify This Person On This Case / I Need Answers Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.