Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React (68786 Views)

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2017
Yup, banana fall on you angry
Nma27:
Banana kwa
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React by RighteousI: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
kinibigdeal:
That Ronaldo that followed him must be a Nigerian am sure. Dont come back and tell me someone fraud you or an imposter. Kids
My totz... Gee guys arent smiling dix days...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
njukoo8:
are u tired of lossing game here is last your source,add it up and confirm it
Stop frauding people...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React by whalesboy: 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
I think we shouldn't be too quick to castigate Davido.
Ronaldo is the richest, most popular and currently the best footballer in the world.

He doesn't just follow anyhow person On instagram (u can also confirm) there are some great footballers following him which he isn't following them back (including Ronaldinho).

Ronaldo following Davido obviously means he likes his song, and there's nothing bad if Davido feels like sharing this with his fans because he's excited about it.

IMO, I think the main reason why he posted this is because Wizkid called him local and a local person being recognised by the best player in the world. ✌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React by whalesboy: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lol. Seems like ure not on IG, u can always confirm.. [quote author=Benignasweety post=57751514] My totz... Gee guys arent smiling dix days...[/Ms like quote]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
whalesboy:
Lol. Seems like ure not on IG, u can always confirm..
Nahh am not but wetin niggahs do on fbk sef wey I know... Me I can even create account and bear Beyonce...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
whalesboy:
I think we shouldn't be too quick to castigate Davido.
Ronaldo is the richest, most popular and currently the best footballer in the world.

He doesn't just follow anyhow person On instagram (u can also confirm) there are some great footballers following him which he isn't following them back (including Ronaldinho).

Ronaldo following Davido obviously means he likes his song, and there's nothing bad if Davido feels like sharing this with his fans because he's excited about it.

IMO, I think the main reason why he posted this is because Wizkid called him local and a local person being recognised by the best player in the world. ✌
why is my mind telling me dat you are Davido on nairaland... Lol dont mind me but who is d Banana falling on? His fans or wizkid?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React by Ubiquity: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
mazimee:
just ordinary follow button wey dem click, na him he dey behave like a teenage girl that got her first kiss angry

If its ordinary, i dare you to get a prominent person within your locality to follow you and lets see. Maybe then, you'd appreciate what it means, if he were a lady it'd be a different thing... Its not ordinary friend, it means the person wants to know more about you which also denotes interest, which could as well lead to something concrete and beneficial in the nearest tomorrow... You never know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React by phawwaz(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
veekid:
Davido! Tell me, Are you done talking?
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React by shadrach77: 1:52am On Jun 23, 2017
RighteousI:
How many years did it take for davidos lobyists to beg the staff of ronaldo to follow him? The guy goes underneath to beg for followership and comes out to announce as if ronaldo cares about him. What concerns a portoguese footballer with a nigerian local singer? Davido must have begged and lobbied for the followership.

Can you see your life? Simple common sense you never get. SMH! undecided kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him / Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! / The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.