Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Alleged Tb Joshua Follower Versus Dr. Carlos Castaneda, Native America Nagual. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alleged Tb Joshua Follower Versus Dr. Carlos Castaneda, Native America Nagual. (604 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone / TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / Carlos Roe The Goalkeeper Who Rejected Man United To Await The End Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Tb Joshua Follower Versus Dr. Carlos Castaneda, Native America Nagual. by oaroloye(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
SHALOM!

Re: How Could Paul CURSE YAHSHUA- And No Christian NOTICED? by ScienceWatch: 1:03am - June 14th 2017.

I have found myself banned merely for posting, and trying to contribute to my Posts.

Therefore, I could not reply to the latest allegations by chronic False Accuser, SCIENCEWATCH.

..     MARK 9:38-41.

38. And John answered him,
saying,

"Master, we saw one
casting out Devils in thy Name,
and he followeth not us:
and we forbad him,
because he followeth not us."

39. But Jesus said,

"Forbid him not:
for there is no man
which shall do a Miracle
in my Name,
that can lightly speak Evil of me.
40. "For he that is not against us
is on our part.
41. "For whosoever shall give you
a cup of water to drink in my Name,
because ye belong to Christ,
verily I say unto you,

'HE SHALL NOT
LOSE HIS REWARD.' "

That people support THE BIBLE in general, and THE GOSPEL OF LORD YAHSHUA in particular, means NOTHING to him, when such people do not support his RABBI and MASTER, T.B. JOSHUA.

Even his MAN-MADE Doctrine that MIRACLES, SIGNS, AND WONDERS are PROOF of a Man of God's AUTHENTICITY and STANDING WITH GOD, endorsing all his silly and retograde Doctrines- like "MORNING WATER," and the "FAITH BRACELET," when CHRISTIANS should be taught to BELIEVE IN THE NAME OF YAHSHUA- he ABANDONED when he wanted to FALSELY-ACCUSE Nigerian Pastor TIMOTHY OMOTOSHO, who WAS accused of THIRTY COUNTS of PEOPLE-TRAFICKKING of young girls, FOR "SEXUAL EXPLOITATION PURPOSES," which were NOT defined, but SCIENCEWATCH took it upon himself to AMPLIFY the Charge to "RAPE OF THIRTY GIRLS!"

He was NEVER accused of THAT! But SCIENCE WATCH JUST MADE IT UP!

This is a FELLOW NIGERIAN that he is accusing!

Supposing he is before THE JUDGMENT THRONE OF LORD YAHSHUA, and he said:

"Why did you accuse me
of RAPING thirty girls?"

Is he going to say that he did not KNOW that whatever he did to TIMOTHY OMOTOSHO, he ALSO did to THE LORD YAHSHUA?

FAKE pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye has repeatedly stated, " I tell people up-front, that I am a Born Again, Full-Gospel, Pentecostal Christian, I believe also in Teachings from NAGUALISM, SCIENTOLOGY, and THE CELESTINE PROPHECY."

I AM NOT A PASTOR.

I have NEVER claimed to BE a PASTOR.

I have CONSISTENTLY preached that PASTORS are ILLEGAL.

SCIENCEWATCH is again LYING to YOU by implying that I have claimed to be a PASTOR.

I wonder you feel about that?

I endeavor to let people know the basis of my Message, so that they can examine by Sources for themselves, and decide whether or not they are worthwhile and correct.

The Lord warned that when you do this, the DOGS and PIGS will NOT appreciate it, but rather try and use it to DESTROY you.

.    MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment
ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure
ye mete,
it shall be measured
to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but consideredst not
the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say
to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

And behold, a beam
(is) in thine own eye.
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

It is instructive to note that the doctrines of NAGUALISM and THE CELESTINE PROPHECY was birthed from a total HOAX/FICTION but the doctrines are DEMONIC AND DARKLY OCCULTIC.

The Doctrines of NAGUALISM do not derive from fiction. The Nagual System has existed since long before Carlos Castaneda's time. We have the Nagualism System right here in Nigeria. HERBALIST SORCERERS who can DIVINE, and CHANGE THEIR SHAPE into Animals.

That is NAGUALISM.

THE CELESTINE PROPHECY has nothing whatsoever to do with NAGUALISM. It has nothing whatsoever to do with CARLOS CASTANEDA. I never said that it did.

SCIENCEWATCH does not care about TRUTH, and uses SLANDER and INNUENDO to cast DOUBT and BLACKEN IMAGES of those whom he HATES.

He clearly has NO FEAR of the Lord Yahshua's Judgment.

There is no such term as "DEMON" in the REAL Bible- implying that ScienceWatch has ROMAN CATHOLIC roots.

There are indeed Nagualistic Teachings that have to do with DEVILS, and EVIL SPIRIT ENTITIES- how they are USED or NOT USED, ENCOUNTERED or AVOIDED.

I would have discussed them, were they relevant. But I have not, because I am not teaching NAGUALISM, but merely showing where Nagualism CONFIRMS The Bible, and NEVER contradicts it ANYWHERE.

Time correspondent Sandra Burton found that Castaneda had lied about his military service, his father’s occupation, his age and his nation of birth (Peru not Brazil).

How is this relevant to whether or not NAGUALISM TEACHINGS are VALID?

OYINBO UNBELIEVERS use the Doctrine that if a person has points they present, you press them for details that are TOTALLY IRRELEVANT to the points until you can find something you can debunk.

When you can debunk ONE IRRELEVANT POINT, the OYINBOS say, EVERYTHING that person says can be TOTALLY DISMISSED as "UNRELIABLE."

.    MATTHEW 7:12.

12. "Therefore all things whatsoever
ye would that men
should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and the Prophets."

No one contributed more to Castaneda’s debunking than Richard de Mille. De Mille, who held a Ph.D. in psychology from USC, was something of a freelance intellectual. In a recent interview, he remarked that because he wasn’t associated with a university, he could tell the story straight.

THIS MAN WAS A FOUNDING MEMBER OF DIANETICS. He quit L. Ron Hubbard the year that he rebranded it as SCIENTOLOGY.

This man knows better than anyone the SPIRITUAL FOUNDATIONS of NAGUALISM are SOUND. However HE LIED about DIANETICS, to help the ILLUMINATI keep its benefits from the public, just as he is lying about NAGUALISM.

“People in the academy wouldn’t do it,” he remarked. “They’d be embarrassing the establishment.”

He has accused the entire system of IMMORALITY and COMPROMIZED INTEGRITY- without any accountability.

Specifically the UCLA professors who, according to de Mille, knew it was a hoax from the start.

He has accused accused the greatest experts of the institution of being LIARS.

But a hoax that, he said, supported their theories, which de Mille summed up succinctly:

You can see that he is LYING if you bother to read Carlos Castaneda's actual testimony in his books. What he reported was CONTRARY TO EXPECTATIONS ON ALL FRONTS.

He was expecting to DISPROVE that any such thing as a "SPIRITUAL PRESENCE" in Native American Hallucinogenic Drug Rituals existed.

However HE MET A SPIRITUAL ENTITY in his first PEYOTE Ritual. This, apparently so impressed his Sponsor, that he inducted him into their Secret Order as his apprentice.

This was written up in his first book, THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN: A YAQUI WAY OF LIFE (1968), which was his PhD. Thesis.

Subsequent books, such as: A SEPARATE REALITY: FURTHER CONVERSATIONS WITH DON JUAN (1971), and JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: FURTHER LESSONS OF DON JUAN (1973), are not relevant to his Academic accreditation. Richard deMille KNEW that- but also knew that YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT.

The events depicted took place through 1960-1965.

Whatever he wrote after he got his degree was irrelevant.

[/b]“Reality doesn’t exist. It’s all what people say to each other.”[/b]

In other words, RICHARD deMILLE did not care that he was LYING. He just says what his ILLUMINATI MASTERS want him to say.

De Mille wrote. The books were also filled with implausible details. For example, while “incessantly sauntering across the sands in seasons when … harsh conditions keep prudent persons away, Carlos and don Juan go quite unmolested by pests that normally torment desert hikers.”

WHAT? JUST LIKE IN THE BIBLE?

The most ground-breaking Spiritual Discovery in a DECADE- and Dickhead deMille says,

"IT'S FAKE- BECAUSE CARLOS CASTANEDA DIDN'T SAY HOW MANY MOSQUITOES THEY SWATTED!"

De Mille also uncovered numerous instances of plagiarism.

“When don Juan opens his mouth,” he wrote, “the words of particular writers come out.” His 1980 compilation,

Richard deMille is playing on the ignorance of the general public, who would not know of Carlos Castaneda's fellow apprentice, FLORINDA DONNER-GRAU whose instructor, a functional illiterate delivered her a stunning academic oration.

She asked how he, an illiterate, could talk like that. He explained that everyone has LINES OF POWER that connect them to things on Earth that they care about. As a SEER, he could PERCEIVE and TAP INTO those lines, and so TALK TO ANY PEOPLE ON THEIR LEVEL, AS IF THEY WERE ONE OF THEM.

“The Don Juan Papers,” includes a 47-page glossary of quotations from don Juan and their sources, ranging from Wittgenstein and C.S. Lewis to papers in obscure anthropology journals.

A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

This PLAGIARISM is TOTALLY CONSISTENT with NAGUAL TEACHINGS- they are supposed to be able to do this. But Richard deMille knows that YOU don't know that, and so would think it very terrible and deceitful.

In one example, de Mille first quotes a passage by a mystic, Yogi Ramacharaka:

Yogi Ramacharaka does not exist, rather those works were written by one WILLIAM WALKER ATKINSON.

“The Human Aura is seen by the psychic observer as a luminous cloud, egg-shaped, streaked by fine lines like stiff bristles standing out in all directions.”

So, SCIENCEWATCH'S "EVIDENCE" that Carlos Castaneda LIED is that SOMEONE REPORTED SEEING SOMETHING....

In “A Separate Reality,” a “man looks like a human egg of circulating fibers. And his arms and legs are like luminous bristles bursting out in all directions.”

THEN... SOMEONE ELSE, LOOKING AT THE SAME THING, REPORTED SEEING THE SAME THING!

Being a coroborrating Witness is very bad to those who don't want whatever you witness to witnessed!

The accumulation of such instances leads de Mille to conclude that “Carlos’s adventures originated not in the Sonoran desert but in the library at UCLA.”

Bronchitis Oaroloye's beliefs are based purely on fantasy and fiction.

That is what these people say about THE BIBLE!

Among anthropologists, there’s no longer a debate. Professor William W. Kelly, chairman of Yale’s anthropology department, told me,

In American Academia, if you SAY that LIVING THINGS LOOK LIKE THEY WERE "INTELLIGENTLY-DESIGNED," that is the END of your CAREER in an "ACCREDITED" UNIVERSITY!

[See: EXPELLED! NO INTELLIGENCE ALLOWED, by Ben Stein.]

What do you THINK they will say about the work of a man who PROVED the Existence of SPIRITUAL REALITY?

“I doubt you’ll find an anthropologist of my generation who regards Castaneda as anything but a clever con man. It was a hoax, and surely don Juan never existed as anything like the figure of his books.

What he has said is libellous against the UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES Academics who awarded him his PhD.

Perhaps to many it is an amusing footnote to the gullibility of naive scholars, although to me it remains a disturbing and unforgivable breach of ethics.”

What about the Ethics of bringing an UNBELIEVER to BEAR FALSE WITNESS against a man who VERIFIED THE BIBLE?
Re: Alleged Tb Joshua Follower Versus Dr. Carlos Castaneda, Native America Nagual. by ScienceWatch: 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bronchitis Oaroloye is really out of touch with reality, thats one reason why he he is unable to comprehend the reality of the thousands of honest testimonies of healings and demonic deliverances flowing like a mighty river out of the holy SCOAN church.

The other reason is that Bronchitis Oaroloye's personal beliefs are centred on Fictional/ Hoaxes of Dark occultic Nagualism and criminal Scientology. He is working hard to deceive the masses with his after-market version of Christianity.

It was correctly suggested that the eleven books of Carlos Castaneda (NAGUALISM) be regarded as a serial novel in the style of magical realism. This is a literary genre that mixes realistic settings and characters with fantastic events, locating them on the same plane as consensus-reality, and thus expanding the possibilities of ordinary life onto a mythic scale. In this genre, character becomes the vehicle or vector of non-ordinary reality. In Herman Melville's Moby Dick, for instance, Captain Ahab is a realistically drawn personality embellished with magical and supernatural qualities. Written during the seminal period of the 1850s, Moby Dick is an inceptive example of magical realism.

Dark Occultic Magical realism is not just imaginative fiction, as seen in science fiction writing, but an interactive medium in which imagination instills the factual world and eventually transforms it, enabling the reader to preconceive and enter aspects of non-ordinary reality as is evidenced by Bronchitis Oarolye's beliefs. In short, magical realism is a catalyst to the mystical and supernatural side of life. As such, it is the ideal genre for writing on shamanism, musticism, and altered states. In magical realism, a practice for exploring non-ordinary reality can grow from the fictional description of it. Example: some readers of the Harry Potter novels of J. K. Rowling might find themselves having experiences described in those books, or undertaking the practices of the hero and his cohorts.

Supernaturalism in the novel derives from the Gothic romances of English writer Ann Radcliffe and Mary Wollstonecroft Shelley, author of Frankenstein. The seminal era of Melville and Poe was reflected in Europe by the subversive cultural movement called the Decadence. A great deal of the literature of that period was participatory, even when not intended to be. For instance, A Rebours (Against the Grain) by Joris-Karl Huysmans depicted a[b] Satanist,[/b] Des Esseintes, who became the model of anti-social and anti-religious behavior for the bohemian renegades of the day. Satanism became fashionable among those who emulated and imitated the fictional model.

The writings of Madame Blavatsky, which come after the inceptive period of Melville and Poe, may be considered as an esoteric variation of magical realism: the Great White Brotherhood of Himalayan adepts was Blavatsky's invention, but has come to be taken for reality.

NAGUALISM'S Carlos Castaneda's writing exemplifies magical realism in its most expansive effects, such that many millions of people have come to experience in reality what he described and prescribed in fiction: death as one's ally, seeing, controlled folly, erasing personal history, stopping internal talk, wrestling with the ally, the second attention, the path with heart, non-ordinary reality, stalking and dreaming, shifting the assemblage point, bands of emanations, and dozens of other themes.

So with this very disturbing background, Bronchitis Oaroloye is attempting to re-invent Christianity and save the world.
Re: Alleged Tb Joshua Follower Versus Dr. Carlos Castaneda, Native America Nagual. by ScienceWatch: 12:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Firstly, I am sorry Bronchitis Oaroloye, to hear that you were unfairly banned. But life must go on.

I was disturbed by most details in your OP. for example you say, "I endeavor to let people know the basis of my Message, so that they can examine by Sources for themselves, and decide whether or not they are worthwhile and correct. The Lord warned that when you do this, the DOGS and PIGS will NOT appreciate it, but rather try and use it to DESTROY you."

When you refer to the LORD, are you referring to your Lord Castaneda? You have not revealed that the bases of your message is dark fiction, woven by you into Christianity.

Read this brief extract :

Many adepts of imaginal creativity on the level of Nerval and NAGUALISM'S Carlos Castaneda do not look for normal human contact of any kind, and expect nothing from those who do not and cannot share directly in the magic spell of their art. At the very least, they expect a glimmer of genuine inventiveness in those who might wish to befriend them—to say nothing of what they expect of true, deep, heartfelt collaborators. What they most fear, and viscerally reject, is that their fictions should be reduced to make-believe by the judgement of those who cannot match them.

Adepts of imaginal writing do not look kindly upon literal-minded interlopers.

Chapter 35 of Sorcerer's Apprentice is titled "Sorceric Sex and Sorceric Love." Here Wallace discloses what Castaneda said confidentially to her about fucking a sorcerer: how the Nagual's heavy sperm is corrosive to humanity, and burns away human nature; how orgasm with the nagual stills the internal monologue; how the nagual's spunk goes to the brain of the woman he bleeps, and so on.What are we to make of these statements?

"The warrior acknowledges his pain but does not indulge in it," Don Juan advised. Castaneda's solution here was brilliant: get others to indulge his pain for him. It worked beautifully with the women in his entourage because they came to him over-brimming with pain, their fragile egos fraught with insecurity and self-pity. Don Juan warned that erasing personal history requires strict discipline and, lacking that, "would involve the apprentice in being shifty, evasive, and unnecessarily dubious about himself and his actions." This is precisely how someone is forced to behave who lives the double standard of a separate reality without complicity and compassion from others in doing so. This explanation may go a way to explaining, but not excusing, how Castaneda behaved in the psychodrama of self-abasement he precipitated by accepting the role of cult guru and mastery of mysterious powers.

Amy Wallace says that Florinda Donner pimped her for Castaneda: "You really should sleep with Carlos, Amy. You'd love it—he's great. He can go on forever" (Chapter 6). Amy was floored by the vulgar absurdity of this proposition, yet when the opportunity came, after considerable courting by the nagual, she went for it. What was she expecting? Some ineffable magic that happens when you shag a sorcerer? What special conditions does a sorcerer bring to sexual intercourse? "He wanted us to remove nearly all our body hair... besides eyebrows and lashes" (Ch,. 25). So Carlos liked his nookie muffless. Is this the rare, exotic preference of an accomplished shaman who wanders at large in fantastic worlds?

The clues to NAGUALISM'S Carlos Castaneda's sexual orientation were out in the open, as usually happens with borderliners. He chose to call the main character in his writings after a notorious womanizer, Don Juan. This is the legendary libertine, a man obsessed with the conquest of women. A man who keeps score of his hits. The scant accounts of Castaneda's early life indicate that he enjoyed the role of Don Juan and played it out with considerable success.

Stories of Don Juan or his Italian equivalent Don Giovanni must have been well known to him. If he needed a literary precedent for his natural urges, there it was, ready-made. By naming the master shaman of his books after a famous "sex addict," Castaneda planted a subliminal clue to another name that resembled his own: Casanova. Don Juan was an incurable womanizer and so was Carlos—Castanova. He permuted himself fictionally into what he wanted to be, and in fact already was in real life. By a stoke of borderline genius, he gave his imaginal character the signature of his personal addiction.

Castaneda flatly lied about celibacy as a rigorous requirement for the practice of sorcery. Hypocritically, he preached one thing and did another. He screwed every woman in sight, following advice from his Latino uncle, it seems.
Re: Alleged Tb Joshua Follower Versus Dr. Carlos Castaneda, Native America Nagual. by oaroloye(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2017
MISHIGAS!

ScienceWatch:
Bronchitis Oaroloye is really out of touch with reality, thats one reason why he he is unable to comprehend the reality of the thousands of honest testimonies of healings and demonic deliverances flowing like a mighty river out of the holy SCOAN church.

As expected, SCIENCEWATCH continues to ignore the charges of FALSE WITNESS and LYING leveled against him, and continues to divert attention from the topic at hand, consistent with a paid ILLUMINATI SHILL

SCIENCEWATCH CLAIMS to have THOUSANDS OF TESTIMONIES backing SCOAN'S CLAIMS of Healing, YET HAS PRODUCED NONE OF THEM.

There should be an ARMY of INDIGNANT, HORRIFIED, GRATEFUL HEALED people online, on the streets, in media, TESTIFYING, that:

"HEALING LIES WITH THIS MAN- and he should NEVER be DOUBTED nor QUESTIONED- HE SAVED MY LIFE!"

That is NOT HAPPENING- consistent with one of THREE options I can think of, off the top of my head:

(1) These people don't exist. Nobody has ever been Healed by Tuberculosis Joshua, ever- it is all a PROPAGANDA-DRIVEN HOAX.

This proposition is unacceptable- to ME, at least!

HEALING IS NEVER DIFFICULT: it is either EASY or IMPOSSIBLE.

L. RON HUBBARD determined that 50% of people can be EXTERIORIZED on Command:

"BE two feet behind your head!"

50% of (Oyinbo) people will say,

"... Okay.. what next?"

If you tell 100% of people that they are Healed, done percentage of them will positively respond.

The REPTILIAN CHARLATAN will take credit for, and publish the HELL out of those who PSYCHOSOMATICALLY RESPOND, and BURY the rest.

(2) THE HEALINGS REVERT AFTER THE EXCITEMENT WEARS OFF.

Disgruntled ex-henchman AYUBA testified that this happened somewhat- that FOREIGNERS would get back to their homelands, and find they were not Healed, and call TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA up for advice, and be told that THEY had SINNED- so, it wasn't HIS fault!

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA is NOT a REAL HEALER OF GOD. He has HIJACKED the Name of the Lord, with no idea how it is supposed to work.

EVERYTHING IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS BUILT UPON THE FOUNDATION OF THE COMMANDMENTS OF LORD YAHSHUA.

I have tried to explain this to you From The Beginning.

GOD CAN DESCEND FROM HIS THRONE, AND HEAL SOMEONE: IF THAT PERSON BREAKS A SINGLE COMMANDMENT OF LORD YAHSHUA, SATAN CAN REVOKE THEIR HEALINGS, AND DO ANYTHING HE WANTS TO THEM!

A CHARLATAN would not explain this to his victims, otherwise THEY WOULD NOT LIKELY COME.

ALL SICK AND HANDICAPPED persons PREFER TO DIE with their Conditions and their SINS; that is why they die. If they can be assured that they can KEEP their SINS, but STILL BE HEALED, they will be willing to BE HEALED- if the RIGORS are not intolerable, or if it is their ONLY option.

Such persons would not be willing to testify and sing T.B. JOSHUA'S praises, if THE HEALINGS WERE LOST- or proven IMAGINARY.

[b](3) THEIR HEALINGS AND TESTIMONIES WERE A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION.[/b[

The bulk of income for the Ministry should come from the CONGREGATION supporting the Ministry, being impressed with the Work.

It would be WICKED to MAKE the persons to be Healed PAY for their Healing. Whereas, some may have lost their Faith and their Health BECAUSE THEY WITHHELD TITHES AND OFFERINGS, and may NEED to cough up what they owe GOD before their Faith can work again.

ELISHA HEALED NAAMAN, and THAT could have caused PEACE with ASSYRIA for ever- but GEHAZI GOT GREEDY (wouldn't THAT make s snazzy title?) and turned it into a FINANCIAL TRANSACTION.

NOW the Syrians did not have to be GRATEFUL, because ELISHA merely did what he was PAID for.

That T.B. JOSHUA should claim to Heal even ENEMIES OF GOD of FALSE RELIGIONS suggests THEY PAY FOR THE PRIVILEGE.

Such monies are FORBIDDEN.

But this would account for why NONE of those Healed would FEEL OBLIGED to testify on TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S BEHALF.

(4) THOSE HEALED ACTUALLY UNDERWENT MEDICAL TREATMENT AT THE SAME TIME.

That would be HYPOCRITICAL and COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE, if it cane to light.

AYUBA, THE DISGRUNTLED MINION testified (unilaterally- so, confirmation is required, according to the MOSAIC STANDARD OF JUSTICE,) that many of the Healings are EXAGGERATED.

SORES are claimed to be CANCER.

PATIENTS were given CRUTCHES and WHEELCHAIRS they did not need- so that it can be PRETENDED that they were LAME or PARALYZED and MADE TO WALK.

The ELEPHANT-IN-THE-ROOM Titanic Iceberg weakness of such testimonies is that THE EX-WORKER was, like, 110% DOWN with such DECEPTIONS before their Master gored THEIR ox.

So, what makes them reliable NOW?

The other reason is that Bronchitis Oaroloye's personal beliefs are centred on Fictional/ Hoaxes of Dark occultic Nagualism and criminal Scientology. He is working hard to deceive the masses with his after-market version of Christianity.

Instead of disproving the TEACHINGS of NAGUALISM and SCIENTOLOGY by showing where they are UNSCRIPTURAL, SCIENCEWATCH BLINDLY ATTACKS the VESSELS in which they came.

To his wicked and hypocritical mind, which claims to detect notes in other people's eyes, while HE has the BEAMS of FALSE ACCUSATION, DISHONORING OF ELDERS, LYING, ASYMMETRICAL JUDGMENT, BLASPHEMY, AND MURDER OF 116 IN HIS OWN EYES that he DOES NOT SEE- "ACCUSATION = PROVEN GUILT!"

EXCEPT when HE or his Master are the accused!

TIMOTHY OMOTOSO was accused in South Africa- the country that loves Nigerians so much, it is offering our people FREE LAND!

No, really!

How much land?

Er... six feet?

Timothy Omotoso was accused and arrested on 30 counts of "PEOPLE TRAFFICKING FOR PURPOSES OF SEXUAL EXPLOITATION." Which was not PROVEN- it had not come to TRIAL yet!

But SCIENCEWATCH saw fit to AMPLIFY the charges to RAPE, and SAID that Timothy Omotoso had "RAPED 30 GIRLS!"

He had NO WAY OF KNOWING whether the ORIGINAL Charges were even true, but he EXAGGERATED then into RAPE CHARGES, and FURTHERMORE put WORDS into TIMOTHY OMOTOSO'S MOUTH, that he COULDN'T have said, namely: "RAPE IS NOT A SIN; I DID NOTHING WRONG."

That is called LYING.

This is what SCOAN Members do?

Based on the behavior of SCIENCEWATCH, I can believe the testimonies of BISOLA JOHNSON and AYUBA, that T.B. JOSHUA employs people to LIE FOR HIM.

[quote[It was correctly suggested that the eleven books of Carlos Castaneda (NAGUALISM) be regarded as a serial novel in the style of magical realism.[/quote]

There are not "eleven" books, there are TWELVE.

This is what happens when you trust LIARS to do the research for you, and plagiarize it.

1. THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN.
2. A SEPARATE REALITY.
3. JOURNEY TO IXTLAN.
4. TALES OF POWER.
5. THE SECOND RING OF POWER.
6. THE EAGLE'S GIFT.
7. THE FIRE FROM WITHIN.
8. THE POWER OF SILENCE.
9. THE ART OF DREAMING.
10. THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY.
11. THE WHEEL OF TIME.
12. CARLOS CASTANEDA'S MAGICAL PASSES.

The people who denounce CARLOS CASTANEDA do not do so because they LOVE GOD, LORD YAHSHUA, THE CHURCH, nor US.

Why COULDN'T ScienceWatch find a CHRISTIAN expert on CARLOS CASTANEDA- even one among the MILLIONS who revere TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA Worldwide?

Why is he relying in the testimonies of ATHEIST JACKALS and ADULTEROUS GEISHAS?

This is a literary genre that mixes realistic settings and characters with fantastic events, locating them on the same plane as consensus-reality, and thus expanding the possibilities of ordinary life onto a mythic scale. In this genre, character becomes the vehicle or vector of non-ordinary reality. In Herman Melville's Moby Dick, for instance, Captain Ahab is a realistically drawn personality embellished with magical and supernatural qualities. Written during the seminal period of the 1850s, Moby Dick is an inceptive example of magical realism.

Which is what you say about THE BIBLE, yes?

He is using "CURSING THE DEAF" to get BIBLE BELIEVERS in particular, and ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE in GENERAL to AGREE that THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS are STUPID.

Dark Occultic Magical realism is not just imaginative fiction, as seen in science fiction writing, but an interactive medium in which imagination instills the factual world and eventually transforms it, enabling the reader to preconceive and enter aspects of non-ordinary reality as is evidenced by Bronchitis Oarolye's beliefs. In short, magical realism is a catalyst to the mystical and supernatural side of life. As such, it is the ideal genre for writing on shamanism, musticism, and altered states. In magical realism, a practice for exploring non-ordinary reality can grow from the fictional description of it. Example: some readers of the Harry Potter novels of J. K. Rowling might find themselves having experiences described in those books, or undertaking the practices of the hero and his cohorts.

Supernaturalism in the novel derives from the Gothic romances of English writer Ann Radcliffe and Mary Wollstonecroft Shelley, author of Frankenstein. The seminal era of Melville and Poe was reflected in Europe by the subversive cultural movement called the Decadence. A great deal of the literature of that period was participatory, even when not intended to be. For instance, A Rebours (Against the Grain) by Joris-Karl Huysmans depicted a[b] Satanist,[/b] Des Esseintes, who became the model of anti-social and anti-religious behavior for the bohemian renegades of the day. Satanism became fashionable among those who emulated and imitated the fictional model.

The writings of Madame Blavatsky, which come after the inceptive period of Melville and Poe, may be considered as an esoteric variation of magical realism: the Great White Brotherhood of Himalayan adepts was Blavatsky's invention, but has come to be taken for reality.

NAGUALISM'S Carlos Castaneda's writing exemplifies magical realism in its most expansive effects, such that many millions of people have come to experience in reality what he described and prescribed in fiction: death as one's ally, seeing, controlled folly, erasing personal history, stopping internal talk, wrestling with the ally, the second attention, the path with heart, non-ordinary reality, stalking and dreaming, shifting the assemblage point, bands of emanations, and dozens of other themes.

So with this very disturbing background, Bronchitis Oaroloye is attempting to re-invent Christianity and save the world.

As AFRICANS we already know and believe in the fundamentals of what CARLOS CASTANEDA revealed to the OYINBOS for the first time.

This implies that SCIENCEWATCH is NOT one of us.
Re: Alleged Tb Joshua Follower Versus Dr. Carlos Castaneda, Native America Nagual. by OtemAtum: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2017
Lol. The holy spirit is confusing two Christians. cheesy
Re: Alleged Tb Joshua Follower Versus Dr. Carlos Castaneda, Native America Nagual. by oaroloye(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
SHALOM!

OtemAtum:
Lol. The holy spirit is confusing two Christians. cheesy

THE SPIRIT OF GOD cannot confuse those who are following Him.

So how do we know who is following Him?

. ISAIAH 8:19-20.

19. And when they shall say unto you,

"SEEK UNTO THEM
THAT HAVE FAMILIAR SPIRITS,
AND UNTO WIZARDS THAT PEEP,
AND THAT MUTTER:"

should not a People seek unto their God?
for the Living to the Dead?
20. To The Law and to The Testimony:
if they speak not according to This Word,
it is because there is no Light in them.”

. MATTHEW 10:16-20.

16. “Behold, I send you forth
as sheep in the midst of wolves:
be ye therefore wise as serpents,
and harmless as doves.
17. "But beware of men:
for they will deliver you up to the Councils,
and they will scourge you in their Synagogues;
18. "And ye shall be brought before governors
and kings for my sake,
for a Testimony against them and the Gentiles.
19. But when they deliver you up,
take no thought how or what ye shall speak:
for it shall be given you in that same hour
what ye shall speak.
20. "For it is not ye that speak,
but The Spirit of your Father
Which speaketh in you."

. JOHN 3:34-36.

34. "For he whom God hath sent
speaketh The Words of God:
for God giveth not The Spirit
by measure unto him.
35. "The Father loveth the Son,
and hath given all things into his hand.
36. "He that believeth on The Son
hath Everlasting Life:
and he that believeth not The Son
shall not see Life;
but The Wrath of God
abideth on him."

. JOHN 15:26-16:1.

26. "But when The Comforter is come,
Whom I will send unto you from the Father,
even The Spirit of Truth,
which proceedeth from The Father,
He shall testify of me:
27. "And ye also shall bear witness,
because ye have been with me
From The Beginning.
1. "These things have I spoken unto you,
that ye should not be offended.
"THESE things have I spoken unto you,
that ye should not be offended."

(The term "OFFENDED" means "MADE TO STUMBLE.)

SCIENCEWATCH did not come by The Holy Ghost through the ONE LEGITIMATE MEANS.

. JOHN 14:15-27.

15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. "And I will pray the Father,
and He shall give you another Comforter,
that He may abide with you for ever;
17. "Even the Spirit of Truth;
Whom the World cannot receive,
because it seeth him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not leave you comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. “Yet a little while,
and the World seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. “At that Day ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me,
and I in you.
21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that thou
wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus answered and said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and The Word which ye hear is not mine,
but The Father's which sent me.
25. "These things have I spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But the Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom the Father will send in my Name,
He shall Teach you All Things,
and bring All Things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

SOMEONE ON EARTH GAVE HIM SOMETHING THEY SAID WAS THE HOLY GHOST.

He did not acquire Him through Service to the Lord Yahshua.

Therefore he has NO RESPECT for the Teachings of the Lord.

He cannot obey his Commandments.

He cannot justify his teachings by the Lord's Teachings.

. JOHN 14:12-15.

12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;
AND GREATER WORKS
THAN THESE SHALL HE DO;
BECAUSE I GO UNTO MY FATHER.'

13. "And whatsoever ye shall ask
in my Name,
that will I do, that The Father
may be glorified in the Son.
14. "If ye shall ask any thing
in my Name,
I will do it.
15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments."

ACCORDING TO SCIENCEWATCH, this only applies to the MASTERS of the Church, and SPECIAL Believers in their Congregation- but not "WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH ON LORD YAHSHUA."

. JOHN 5:30-46.

30. "I can of mine own self do nothing:
as I hear, I judge:
and my Judgment is Just;
because I seek not mine own will,
but The Will of The Father Which hath sent me.
31. "If I bear witness of myself,
my witness is not true.
32. "There is another that beareth witness of me;
and I know that the witness
which he witnesseth of me is true.
33. "Ye sent unto John,
and he bare witness unto the truth.
34. "But I receive not testimony from man:
but these things I say,
that ye might be Saved.
35. "He was a burning and a shining light:
and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
36. “But I have greater Witness than that of John:
for the Works which The Father hath given me to finish,
the same Works that I do,
bear witness of me,
that The Father hath sent me."

THE WORKS THAT LORD YAHSHUA DID BORE WITNESS OF HIM, THAT YAHWEH GOD SENT HIM.

But THE SAME WORKS cannot bear Witness that HE or GOD sent any Miracle Workers in Latter Days.

Not because I SAY so, but because HE said so.

. MATTHEW 24:21-26.

21. "For then shall be Great Tribulation,
such as was not since
the Beginning of the World
to this time,
no, nor ever shall be.
22. "And except those days
should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the Elect's sake
those days shall be shortened.
23. "Then if any man shall say unto you,

'LO, HERE IS CHRIST, OR THERE;'

believe it not.

24. "For there shall arise False Christs,
and False Prophets,
and shall shew Great Signs and Wonders;
insomuch that,
if it were possible,
they shall deceive the very Elect.
25. "Behold, I have told you before.
26. "Wherefore if they shall say unto you,

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE DESERT;'

go not forth:

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS;'

believe it not."

SCIENCEWATCH REJECTS THIS TEACHING OF THE LORD, AND SAYS THAT JUST BECAUSE T.B. JOSHUA SEEMS TO PERFORM MIRACLES, HE SHOULD BE BELIEVED TO BE OF GOD.

That proves that he is not a Christian.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you, do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets."
13. "Enter ye in at the Strait Gate:
for Wide is the Gate, and Broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because Strait is the Gate, and Narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their Fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every good tree bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a corrupt tree bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree bring forth Good Fuit.
19. "Every Tree that bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,'
shall enter into The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth The Will of my Father Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
these Sayings of mine, and doeth them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his House upon a Rock:
25. "And the rain descended, and the floods came,
and the winds blew, and beat upon that House;
and it Fell not: for it was founded upon a Rock.
26. "And every one that heareth
these Sayings of mine, and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the Sand:
27. "And the rain descended, and the floods came,
and the winds blew, and beat upon that House;
and it Fell: and Great was The Fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the People were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them as One having Authority,
and not as the scribes.

THERE IS NO CONFUSION WITH ME.

How about SCIENCEWATCH?
Re: Alleged Tb Joshua Follower Versus Dr. Carlos Castaneda, Native America Nagual. by ScienceWatch: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Yes the confusion continues ! Bronchitis Oaroloye refuse to accept the mighty EVIDENCE of prof Demille that proves beyond any reasonable doubt that NAGUALISM is based on FICTION.

ALL novels written by the SEX MANIAC Carlos Castaneda is exactly that... A FICTIONAL HOAX to deceive his readers into believing that it was REALITY.

Bronchitis Oaroloye is now doing today what most AIDS VICTIMS are doing, he is determined to infect as many INNOCENT people with dark Occultic NAGUALIAM and criminal SCIENTOLOGY and even fictitious CELESTINE PROPHECY.
Bronchitis Oaroloye is spreading this disease under the disguise of a PENTECOSTAL PNF minister.
Re: Alleged Tb Joshua Follower Versus Dr. Carlos Castaneda, Native America Nagual. by ScienceWatch: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Bronchitis Oaroloye's mentality is exactly like that of the thousands of FAKE pastors, ministers when he savagely spews his bronchial phlegm over all the global PERSONAL TESTIMONIES of effective healings done by the mighty JESUS through His humble servant prophet TB JOSHUA.

It is indeed refreshing to note that no one on Nairaland has fallen into Bronchitis Oaroloye's FICTIONAL HOAX.

Professor De Miller and others have proven conclusively that Bronchitis Oaroloye believes in a FICTIONAL HOAX. NAGUALISM is a FICTIONAL HOAX.

SCIENTOLOGY IS A CRIMINAL CON.

Bronchitis Oaroloye's massive COPY & PASTE of out of context scriptures is his sick way of using the holy scriptures to disguise his true dark motives is extremely disgusting.

It is time for Bronchitis Oaroloye to COME.Out of the closet like many repentant RAPISTS and admit that he is PRO-RAPE and have no MERCY for RAPE VICTIMS as he has proudly stated in public many times.
Re: Alleged Tb Joshua Follower Versus Dr. Carlos Castaneda, Native America Nagual. by ScienceWatch: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
The dark legacy of Carlos Castaneda
The godfather of the New Age led a secretive dark occultic group of devoted followers in the last decade of his life. His closest "witches" remain missing, and former insiders, offering new details, believe the women took their own lives.
By ROBERT MARSHALL

For fans such as Bronchitis Oaroloye of the literary con author, it’s been a great few years. Currently, we have Richard Gere starring as Clifford Irving in “The Hoax,” a film about the ’70s novelist who penned a faux autobiography of Howard Hughes. We’ve had the unmasking of James Frey, JT LeRoy/Laura Albert and Harvard’s Kaavya Viswanathan, who plagiarized large chunks of her debut novel, forcing her publisher, Little, Brown and Co., to recall the book.

Much has been written about the slippery boundaries between fiction and nonfiction, the publishing industry’s responsibility for distinguishing between the two, and the potential damage to readers. There’s been, however, hardly a mention of the 20th century’s most successful literary trickster: Carlos Castaneda on NAGUALISM.
Re: Alleged Tb Joshua Follower Versus Dr. Carlos Castaneda, Native America Nagual. by ScienceWatch: 3:35am On Jul 03, 2017
Carlos Castaneda was and remains a fraud because he invented Don Juan and his research on the Yaqui Indian Shamanism was bogus and false.
He claimed to the Phd., committee he was doing ethnographic research on a Yaqui Indian shaman. He was not. He told the Phd., committee he was doing research on Yaqui religious practice and he was not. He told vast number of people, (those who bought his books) that his books represented a picture of Yaqui shamanism and religious belief; it is not. The books were presented has non-fiction when they were fiction. Finally the books are peppered with absurdities, inaccuracies which indicate systematic falsehoods.It is shameful that Carlos got a Phd., and a further shame the University of California refuses to publicly acknowledge this shoddy episode for what it was.

Carlos was however very attuned to the wave of New Age idiocy that was coming and decided to cash in on that wave by producing works awash in New Age glop and it helped make him rich and famous. Meanwhile it produced works of virtually no Anthropological value whatsoever.

Some try to excuse Carlos on the grounds that his writing impart a “higher” truth, however Time magazine got it right so long ago when it compared Carlos’ writings to fiction:

The difference is that Castaneda FAKES NAGUALISM and does not present his Don Juan cycle as fiction but as unembellished documentary fact.
Re: Alleged Tb Joshua Follower Versus Dr. Carlos Castaneda, Native America Nagual. by ScienceWatch: 3:37am On Jul 03, 2017
Pierre Cloutier posted at 2:37 pm
"Well Carlo's Castaneda's books have been put into a box alright the one with the fraud label. AS for wonder and light yes it is out there but in Carlo's books there are absurdities, nonsense, mystical woo-woo and out and out lies. Because we now know Carlos lied about doing ethnographic research on the Yaqui Indians like he lied about so much else. If you want to continue to live in woo-woo land go ahead."

See for example De Mille, Richard, Castaneda’s Journey, Capra Press, Santa Barbara CA., 1976, De Mille, Richard, Editor, The Don Juan Papers, Ross-Erikson Pub., Santa Barbara, Ca., 1980, Kikes, Jay Courtney, Carlos Castaneda, Academic Opportunism and the Psychedelic Sixties, Millenia Press, Victoria BC., 1993, Churchill, Ward, Carlos Castaneda: The Greatest Hoax since Piltdown Man, in Fantasies of the Master Race, Common Courage Press, Monroe MA., 1992 pp. 43-64, Harris, Marvin, Return of the Witch, in Cows, Pigs, Wars and Witches, Vintage Books, New York, 1974, pp. 208-222, and Cultural Materialism, Vintage Books, New York, 1979, pp. 319-324.

3. Churchill, p. 45, Wikipedia, Carlos Casteneda, Here.

4, De Mille, Richard, Sonoragate or Tales of Folly, in The Don Juan Papers, pp. 119-143, see also Harris, 1974.

5, Sebald, Hans, Roasting Rabbits in Tularemia or The Lion, the Witch, and the Horned Toad, in The Don Juan Papers, pp. 34-38, p. 35.

6. IBID, p. 36.

7, Time Magazine cover story, March 5, 1973, Don Juan and the Sorcerer’s Apprentice, at Time, Here.

8, Gardner, Martin, Carlos Castaneda and New Age Anthropology, in Did Adam and Eve Have Navels?, W.W. Norton, New York, 2001, pp. 162-171, Harris, 1974 & 1979. For what Carlos was up too later in his life and its ill effects see Marshall, Robert, The dark legacy of Carlos Castaneda, at Salon, Here.

(1) (Reply)

If All Gods Are Put In A Mortal Combat Video Game... / World May Likely End On September 23, Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(fri. 18/08/2017) The Crown Of Righteousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.