Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream (761 Views)

D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love / What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? / I Love U Talk Ur Own(pick Up Line) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream by tabtaiwo: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2010
Assuming you meet the girl of your dream accidentally and there is possibility that you won't see her again if that opportunity is lost, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR FIRST STATEMENT TO HER TO MAKE IT REAL
Re: Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream by hollandis(f): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2010
Tell her to go fc$uk off
Re: Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream by THEAMAKA(f): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2010
interesting thread. . .
*subscribing*
Re: Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream by Pweety4me(f): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
They will say "R You 4 Real?" Or "Let's F.ck 2nite". . . tongue grin
Re: Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream by H2O2: 12:02am On Jan 26, 2010
I would have this indescribable incredulous look on my face before proceeding to utter the words "You are the girl of my dreams"
Re: Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream by Pweety4me(f): 12:06am On Jan 26, 2010
Definition girl of ur dream as in?is she necessarily wife material or just some1 u admire?
Re: Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream by H2O2: 12:07am On Jan 26, 2010
AND if I depart with your number you would make me the happiest/luckiest man on the face of the earth

Lol cheesy
Re: Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream by Cockyzy(m): 12:23am On Jan 26, 2010
Make i drop mine: if you are the funny type you would say: Are you not the girl that i know at beautifulgirl@mydreams.com. if you the cocky type you say: "you the lady with the beautiful smile,right? If she smile then say "hey,what that flavour" If you the chessy type you wud say : "hey,longest time,i no you,have seen once upon a dream and 2day you happen to be that dream while i aint sleeping.What ya secret?" U nid more? Hala!
Re: Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream by Pimples(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2010
confirm
Re: Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream by iice(f): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2010
Yeesssh!
Re: Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2010
Hot boiling mess tongue Una no sabi at all, all this cheesy prehistoric lines will have her running in the opposite direction. grin
Re: Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream by iice(f): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hot boiling mess tongue Una no sabi at all, all this cheesy prehistoric lines will have her running in the opposite direction. grin

I could only muster a yeessh. . .
Terrible i tell you.
Re: Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream by ayettymama(f): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2010
i would like to know as well

seemings most of u just stalk the girl till she dates you anyways!
Re: Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream by Abekeade08(f): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
AND if I depart with your number you would make me the happiest/luckiest man on the face of the earth

Lol cheesy

yes ooh, very cheesy grin
Re: Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream by H2O2: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Come o. See yourself. Wetin I for do? Tie her shirt to mine and refuse to depart until she gives her digits? grin

Abekeade08:

yes ooh, very cheesy grin
My dear, it ain't easy running into the girl of one's dreams. I would be awestruck and too dumbfounded to speak.
If my nerves don't render me taciturn, I would probably blow it by saying something whack like that grin
Re: Your Pick-up Line For D Girl Of Ur Dream by beejayakay: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2010
Ur pick-up line depend on the location and atmosphere of the environment, If you are in an academic area,check this out
do you know all this while i've been fellin' like im drunk but i just reliazed that I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you to a level that i've started to experience the love aspect of kosakoff syndrome,

(1) (Reply)

Which Thrills You In A Guy? Style Or Look ? / Share Experiences On How You Litrarily Gave Your Girlfriends Sack Letters: / I Can Explain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.