Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

"No Shaking At All"- Dino Melaye Reacts To Reports Of INEC Receiving Collated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Shaking At All"- Dino Melaye Reacts To Reports Of INEC Receiving Collated (719 Views)

Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading / 'No Shaking,we Are Winning' Ekweremadu Says After PDP NEC Meeting (Photos) / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Shaking At All"- Dino Melaye Reacts To Reports Of INEC Receiving Collated by 247frolic(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
"No Shaking At All"- Dino Melaye Reacts To Reports Of INEC Receiving Collated Signatures For His Recall

Dino Melaye has taken to his Facebook page to react to news that INEC has received collated signatures from his constituents meant for his recall from the senate. INEC today took delivery of six bags containing 188, 588 signed petition for Dino's recall. Reacting via social media, Dino wrote;

"It can not succeed. It is a hoax and absolute comedy of errors. I'm laughing at the stupidity of kogi state government. Many appointees will go to jail for forgery. Even dead people's names on the recall register. A governor who does not know what double registration is may not as well know the procedure for recall. Every lie has an expiry date. This comedy of errors will soon end. No shaking at all. This won't solve the problem of not paying salaries for over 15 months. No retreat no surrender. Truth is my only Defence".

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/no-shaking-at-all-dino-melaye-reacts-to.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: "No Shaking At All"- Dino Melaye Reacts To Reports Of INEC Receiving Collated by zainkay: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dino
Re: "No Shaking At All"- Dino Melaye Reacts To Reports Of INEC Receiving Collated by LasGidiOwner: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
A gov that's owing workers salaries of over 15months has no moral high ground to pursue a recall of a senator.

1 Like

Re: "No Shaking At All"- Dino Melaye Reacts To Reports Of INEC Receiving Collated by Mynd44: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: "No Shaking At All"- Dino Melaye Reacts To Reports Of INEC Receiving Collated by quiverfull(m): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
There is no better proof of how low Nigeria has fallen than seeing Dino as a senator.

1 Like

Re: "No Shaking At All"- Dino Melaye Reacts To Reports Of INEC Receiving Collated by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
Again, Chinua Achebe's timeless words come alive:

"When the Gods want to destroy a man, they first make him mad"

- Arrow of God
Re: "No Shaking At All"- Dino Melaye Reacts To Reports Of INEC Receiving Collated by olagbemi118(m): 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dino will do best as an actor. politics is a miss road for him
Re: "No Shaking At All"- Dino Melaye Reacts To Reports Of INEC Receiving Collated by BAILMONEY: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
quiverfull:
There is no better proof of how low Nigeria has fallen than seeing Dino as a senator.
YOU SOUND LIKE AFONJA MUSLIM
Re: "No Shaking At All"- Dino Melaye Reacts To Reports Of INEC Receiving Collated by muyibaba222(m): 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
The Way this guy is fighting everybody enh, I wonder who will help him after he has been framed.

1 Like

Re: "No Shaking At All"- Dino Melaye Reacts To Reports Of INEC Receiving Collated by Kowalskiq(m): 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
No shaking No shaking, he keeps saying ..
Like joke, Like joke...
Dino Melaye will be recalled from the senate..

I need to know how easy it is to do, my own Senator needs to be recalled, obessed confused man
Re: "No Shaking At All"- Dino Melaye Reacts To Reports Of INEC Receiving Collated by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 12:15am On Jun 22, 2017
He's undoubtedly the most vocal senator from the middle belt(asides SP) if not the entire north.

(1) (Reply)

Jackals, Hyenas Around Buhari ’ll Go, Says Aisha Buhari / 2 Kids Of Same Parents Killed As Flood Ravages Onitsha / APC! APC!! Apc!!!...lagos Rules!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.