Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki (35309 Views)

'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / No Retreat, No Surrender - Dino Melaye Says, As He Shares ‘Detention’ Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by zoba88: 7:36am On Mar 24, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye no go kill person.Like say him no even send Sahara Reporters and the accusations levelled against him and Saraki.He was pictured with Senate President Saraki and said.....

'No Shaking My Paddy'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/shaking-my-paddy-says-dino-melaye-as-he.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 24, 2017
This is what you will get when you give a goat Senatorial ticket

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2017
EastGold:
This is what you will see when you give a goat Senatorial ticket
You forgot about the "Nama" 15 million Nigerians gave presidential ticket??

283 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2017
Why do ipob miscreants adopt anybody accused of corruption irrespective of his/her geographical locations?

136 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Jabioro: 7:46am On Mar 24, 2017
He has no remorseful button mode...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by swagagolic01(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Why do ipob miscreants adopt anybody accused of corruption irrespective of his/her geographical locations?

BMC alert Dan show? Ah beg help employ me, hugerbad for my side sad

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2017
[s]
BeeBeeOoh:
You forgot about the "Nama" 15 millions Nigerians gave president ticket??
[/s]

And that NAMA is making sure Your celebrated Field Marshal, Spends His Productive Years Serving Nigeria Fr om the Zoo Cage.....

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by LordIsaac(m): 7:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Oni Kuje of Kuje...can't stop laughing o!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

And that NAMA is making sure Your celebrated Field Marshal, Spends His Productive Years Serving Nigeria Fr om the Zoo Cage.....
Auntie! Auntie!! How's work going at Utako??

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Justuceleague2: 7:54am On Mar 24, 2017
Over confidence

Pride comes before destruction

5 Likes

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Kondomatic(m): 7:59am On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Because Buhari presented 15 SANS instead of a school cert

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Larryfest(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Our house of senate should be change to senate house of mockery.....
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by NextGovernor(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2017
I am tired of typing.. I'm so glad you can leave voice messages as comments now on nairaland!!!

▶ ●──────── 00:21

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by smartty68(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2017
Dino will be like this people no know say I dey craze for head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by wellmax(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2017
Thieves in the Red Chamber
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by ruggedtimi(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by mazizitonene(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2017
lol.....This guy and toutish behaviour.....

3 Likes

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Abeyjide: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2017
Dino no fit deceive himself. even saraki dey doubt him.
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by tmanny1: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2017
no be this same Dino fly fence during Tambuwal takeover
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2017
That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the task itself has become easier, but that our ability to perform it has improved.
Don't be like those people who keep making excuses and pointing fingers. We must learn how to change our perspective and adapt to different situations. The key to success is persistence, not convenience.
If you think you can't do it now, remember you have to sit and watch someone do it.
Actions that lead to success today may contribute to failure tomorrow. Circumstances changes, so wait not for tomorrow, do it today.
Good morning and do have a great day.

11 Likes

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by omowolewa: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2017
This is Kogi state Senator, Senator of the Federal Republic of NIGERIA. Handle with care!

4 Likes

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Dottore: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2017
This guy loves media attention

3 Likes

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by verygudbadguy(m): 8:56am On Mar 24, 2017
\
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Goroz: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Fraud!!
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by verygudbadguy(m): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2017
The National Assembly is made up of bunch of scallywag, good-for-nothing old men who run a cartel that seem to be too strong for 180 million citizens to behold. How did we even elect these scandalous-selfish-corrupt leaders. They have nothing good to offer. They are on the re-cause to drag us back 100 years... I am not just in the mood for all this old men wahala. The only reason why they have this chance is because we, the youth are too fearful. We have to take the bull by the horn. It is our country, we should be running it not these old men.

Nigerian Youths, wake up from your slumber!!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Afritop(m): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2017
FRAUDSTERS MAKING FUN OF NIGERIA.

AS LONG AS FRAUDSTERS ARE THE ONES OVERSEEING THE AFFAIRS OF THIS COUNTRY, DONT EXPECT OR THINK WE ARE WINNING THE WAR AGAINST PREVALENT FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Abbeyme: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2017
lipsrsealed

Partners in _____________________

Someone should help me complete the statement as appropriate .. wink
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2017
grin
Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
En no go good for your village elders wey don use your sense play pes2017

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki by DannyJ19(m): 8:58am On Mar 24, 2017
naso

nothing concern am....

9ja politicians ehhnn....SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read / ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest / Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.