Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia (35565 Views)

Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya / Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Late Nomoreloss Diagnosed With Fibromyalgia Needs Help / Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Rozaybb:
to save ur fvcking soul ...nigga

Lol
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
YorceelinaBlaq:

kindly find out why he regretted creating humans and then, we can discuss reasonably. You should stop cropping the word of God just to prove a pointless point.

Lol. An almighty god who knows everything created something it regretted meaning it knew it would regret before even regretting and still went ahead to create

God of confusion

1 Like

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
Eeroh95:
am sorry.. Whoever did this to you should be hanged

COming from someone who worships a fairytale

Oh please
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

Lol. An almighty god who knows everything created something it regretted meaning it knew it would regret before even regretting and still went ahead to create

God of confusion
First, I don't understand what you're trying to say. Secondly, I doubt we're on the same page since you appear to be talking about an object and not the God I serve. I'd like to believe that you're ignorant of the fact that you spell the name "God" with a capital "G" and in fact address him as a person and not an object.
Well, the Bible says everything God created "was" good. In my first comment on your post, I made mention of the devil. The devil is the author of all evil. One thing God gave to man is freewill. God regretted creating man because man failed him by choosing the way of the devil which isn't God's plan for us. Everything was good until man handed over to the devil. Try reading the Bible back to back.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
YorceelinaBlaq:

First, I don't understand what you're trying to say. Secondly, I doubt we're on the same page since you appear to be talking about an object and not the God I serve. I'd like to believe that you're ignorant of the fact that you spell the name "God" with a capital "G" and in fact address him as a person and not an object.
Well, the Bible says everything God created "was" good. In my first comment on your post, I made mention of the devil. The devil is the author of all evil. One thing God gave to man is freewill. God regretted creating man because man failed him by choosing the way of the devil which isn't God's plan for us. Everything was good until man handed over to the devil. Try reading the Bible back to back.
you're actually the confused one here. you don't believe in God yet you drag Him into every issue on Nairaland. I know the "chayafee " doesn't exist yet I use it when communicating with people...does that make any sense to you?
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
YorceelinaBlaq:

Your god is an object, a project a of an ignorant overactive imagination. A thing. Not an actual being hence "it:

Oh please
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
you're actually the confused one here. you don't believe in God yet you drag Him into every issue on Nairaland. I know the "chayafee " doesn't exist yet I use it when communicating with people...does that make any sense to you?
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

Your god is an object, a project a of an ignorant overactive imagination. A thing. Not an actual being hence "it:

Oh please
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
missyadorable:
Husband die of typhoid fever

wife now suffering from fibromyalgia

How are we sure it was not HIV/AIDS that killed Nomoreloss

and now his wife is suffering from one of the complications of AIDS?

Nothing is impossible
fibromyalgia is not a complication of aids?it is a spine problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money Shows Off His Decorated Office - Photos / Majek Fashek Mourns Ras Kimono [details] / Lil Kesh Quits Music, Goes Into Business (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.