Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Is The Meaning Of 666? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Meaning Of 666? (21368 Views)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 / Revealed!!! Monster Energy Drink Is Satanic, Symbolic Of 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by friday2011(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
its a number, to qualify amount, position and value, shikena.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Buharimustgo: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
jcross19:
666 is the number of a mortal man which is comprises man and woman. 66 stand for woman while the remain "6" stand for man and the "7" stand for the immortality beings. Let me give you a clue to what am trying to say please read the book of leviticus 12 vs 5 to 7 then you will understand. 666 is the condemnation of humanity and secondly stand for perfect sin.

You are almost near the answer
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Usjimy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
It means six hundred, threescore and six. cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
analice107:

Reading through this wonder-full words, it gives me tremendous Joy to see that Islam has no place in prophecy.

Islam is raging everywhere in the world, but it shall be crutched to nothingness. Only the Word of God shall stand.
Lol
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Nickymezor(f): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
The Devil's #
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Adek15(m): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
analice107:

This is a long read but worth it.

Hmmm, The Catholic Church.

DoctorAlien, with what i have read so far, the article seem to call Jesus a heretic for not adhering strictly to the Sabbath.

Secondly sir, There is the Spirit of the Antichrist which is manifested by the works and the operations of the Catholic Church, but i strongly believe that there's also the person of the Antichrist who will rule this world before Christ's Millennial reign.

The Catholic Church is an organization, a pedestal on which He (The person of the Antichrist) will stand on to execute his rule on earth.

It's like Moses and Jesus. Moses built the house, Jesus is the House.

Reading through this wonder-full words, it gives me tremendous Joy to see that Islam has no place in prophecy.

Islam is raging everywhere in the world, but it shall be crutched to nothingness. Only the Word of God shall stand.
and you wonder how Hitler, shekau and kanu were able to brainwash people...

Propaganda... the only senseless tool that makes sense to gullible and MYOPIC people

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by GworoChewinMaga: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
[img]http://2.bp..com/-CtJu-iCUv2M/U49n9qTpUHI/AAAAAAAAKz4/K2JLBxvnlD8/s1600/666.JPG[/img]

In the original text, John said it is a name, a number and a mark.

John was not sure what he saw in the vision.

So he wrote or rather scribbled down what he saw in his vision

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by SweetJoystick(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
lepasharon:
A number that gives Christians nightmares. But in the original text, the number wasn't even 666, but 616!
Kindly shed more light on that please with references.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Shafiiimran99: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
analice107:

DoctorAlien, with what i have read so far, the article seem to call Jesus a heretic for not adhering strictly to the Sabbath.

Secondly sir, There is the Spirit of the Antichrist which is manifested by the works and the operations of the Catholic Church, but i strongly believe that there's also the person of the Antichrist who will rule this world before Christ's Millennial reign.

The Catholic Church is an organization, a pedestal on which He (The person of the Antichrist) will stand on to execute his rule on earth.

So u guyz still believe that xtianity has not died
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
lepasharon:

http://knowledgenuts.com/2013/08/12/the-devils-number-is-not-666/
the oldest surviving manuscript doesnt mean its the original manuscript or it is right either, most scribes who made copies of the original manuscript, as we have today, went with 666...
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Shafiiimran99: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-CtJu-iCUv2M/U49n9qTpUHI/AAAAAAAAKz4/K2JLBxvnlD8/s1600/666.JPG[/img]

In the original text, John said it is a name, a number and a mark.

John was not sure what he saw in the vision.

So he wrote or rather scribbled down what he saw in his vision
Show us the verse in the bible please

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Lsofdk(m): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
analice107:

[s]Hmmm, The Catholic Church.

The Catholic Church is an organization, a pedestal on which He (The person of the Antichrist) will stand on to execute his rule on earth. [/s]

[s]Reading through this wonder-full words, it gives me tremendous Joy to see that Islam has no place in prophecy.

Islam is raging everywhere in the world, but it shall be crutched to nothingness. Only the Word of God shall stand. [/s]
Desist from roping in other religious sect in your daft reasoning.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by myfameblog(f): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
What Men Find Attractive in Women +18.....READ MORE HERE..http://www.myfameblog.com/2017/06/what-men-find-attractive-in-women-18.html
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by superbouck(m): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
six hundred and sixty-six
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by whizzyleejr(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
666 is generally known as the sign of the beast which will be injected into the human body either on the forehead or on the right hand. Anyone one with this mark is no longer a candidate of God's kingdom. According to the Bible, anyone without this mark will be denied of everything in this world and will be tormented to receive it, failure to listen to them will be punished and finally put to death. This will soon will be pass into the american law, be aware! Remember the word of God which says "none of my word will go without fulfilment" and "he who wait till the end shall be saved". Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by GworoChewinMaga: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Show us the verse in the bible please

“...have the victory over the beast, over his image and over his mark and over the number of his name”

Revelation 15:2
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Okalamu9(m): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Which kind low question be this?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by M2dX(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
According to the last book in the Bible, 666 is the number, or name, of the wild beast with seven heads and ten horns that comes out of the sea. ( Revelation 13: 1, 17, 18) This beast is a symbol of the worldwide political system, which rules over “every tribe and people and tongue and nation.” ( Revelation 13:7) The name 666 identifies the political system as a gross failure in God’s sight

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Truflame: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
666 is a number which is decisive for the judgment of every human beings. It measure the priority of a human being i.e whether he is spiritually focused or worldly minded.

I'm of the opinion that 600, 60 and 6 simply mean a human being should ascribe 600 to spirituality while 60 and 6 should alternatively go to himself and his neighbours

Unfortunately, humanity gave 600 to the beast and this is why the influence of the beast weigh heavily on mankind

The judgment will therefore overthrow the beast in the hour of reckoning!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by SUNDICOS(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
burkingx:
grin
Bros, since your line dey switch off
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by brojoshua: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
An explanation of 666 is also general approval of evil or ungodly practices and involvement in them by almost all the people in the world. It's gross or almost total wickedness or ungodliness being practice by the people of the world. It is general lawlessness, approval of and involvement in it by almost all the people in the world. So that the very few who are opposed to this will be seen by the rest as "evil" and many times punished and life being made difficult for them by the majority who stand for lawlessness and ungodliness.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by GindoX(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Is just a number náà.. Just like 222 grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
DoctorAlien:
Follow the link below to find out who the Beast is, and how the number 666 identifies him.

www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/book/e/53/t/the-beast--the-dragon-and-the-woman
Tnx for sharing this. I am an adventist too.Was just thinking of where to direct them to for the answer

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
DoctorAlien:
Follow the link below to find out who the Beast is, and how the number 666 identifies him.

www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/book/e/53/t/the-beast--the-dragon-and-the-woman
Thanks for sharing this.I am an adventist too.I was just thinking of where to direct them to,for the answer
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
jcross19:
666 is the number of a mortal man which is comprises man and woman. 66 stand for woman while the remain "6" stand for man and the "7" stand for the immortality beings. Let me give you a clue to what am trying to say please read the book of leviticus 12 vs 5 to 7 then you will understand. 666 is the condemnation of humanity and secondly stand for perfect sin.

Amateur. 8 or 0 is the number of immortality. That's why when you begin from 1 and gets to 9 you start all over. Everything starts and ends with 0.

@topic- brb

By the way I want you guys to know there's a way out of the apocalypse. Read the book of the supernatural tongue

Cripple Michael and Lucifer and there will be no apocalypse. If angels and demons want to fight a war, let them get their own planet, this one is ours. And I say they should get the hell off.

We want peace, freedom, long life and prosperity. Not the biblical paradise persay hehehe shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
666 is simply NUMBER six hundred and sixty-six. OP, shey you didn't go to school ni? grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Guruboi(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
analice107:

Who is this goat?

They are talking about 666 you driving side to other religion.

Thats how you people starting the religion bias. Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
666 is Nigeria postal code

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by profnigga(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
666====Six hundred and sixty six

Re: What Is The Meaning Of 666? by Mpanyi: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
FILEBE:
need you drag islam into this? U will be surprlsed.

The guy is a lunatic. Please don't mind him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? / About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) / Do Dreams Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.