Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) (41511 Views)

The ‘landlords’ Of NASS: Longest Serving Lawmakers In The National Assembly (pic / Youths In Abuja Protest Age Limit In Nigerian Politics (Photos) / Meet 13 ‘landlords’ Of The National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by axglide(m): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2017
Yes don't be surprised. Like i said once, were still a young country talkless of democracy.

These people mingled with our founding fathers, so were still very young.

Our founding fathers were all mostly alive till 1994 (Azikiwe); all were alive in 1962, 55 years ago.

America's founding fathers were mostly all alive 241 years ago.

OP we all are the founding fathers of this great nation. Yes me and you and am afraid our generation will not see the greatness, only our great great great grandchildren.
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2017
K
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by deor03(m): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2017
Nobody gives power willingly , these Men fought with their blood to get these power when they were in their 20s and 30s.

Let the youth stop wailing and seize power instead of complaining.

Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by givemedatin: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2017
sean1000x:
If Anenih is not there, then you are off

He has been retired by Oshiomole
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2017
Am not there
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2017
If anyone Sing Children are the leaders of tomorrow for your side.... Stone am.... Na me tell you.

Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2017
sukkot:
let me buy space
They are old soldiers that refuse to die, all the loot in their custody from the treasury is enough to take care of 5state successfully with infrastructures but sadly enough they are still in the corridors of power sad
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by Sirakj(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2017
No Igbo there. That is why Biafran must go.
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by coptic: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2017
Are you not forgetting Shamsudeen Usman?
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2017
I now know the reason for that song "I see no change" by 2Pac
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by sukkot: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2017
AngelicBeing:
They are old soldiers that refuse to die, all the loot in their custody from the treasury is enough to take care of 5state successfully with infrastructures but sadly enough they are still in the corridors of power sad
dayum brah dont tell me you are advocating for death shocked
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by Observer225: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2017
These old cargos with their weak brains will not give the youths any opportunity in politics.Where d likes of Emmanuel Macron is making waves in France.I wail for my country.
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2017
adioolayi:
If anyone Sing Children are the leaders of tomorrow for your side.... Stone am.... Na me tell you.

not just stoning but also a sounding slap that will reset his/her brain to a default mode

No be today naija cast sef grin grin

Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2017
sukkot:
dayum brah dont tell me you are advocating for death shocked
Death from the political space so that a man after GOD'S HEART can emerge like king David or the likes of the current French President tongue

Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by Chukwuka16: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:
Their names biko
If I'm right: Audu Ogbe, Professor Jerry Gana, T Y Danjuma, Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Babangida and M Buhari (incumbent).
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
adams924:
These old folks should go and sit down somewhere jare. They should let youths revolutionize the country because they are incapacitated.
The youths are more 'incapacitated'
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by sukkot: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Death from the political space so that a man after GOD'S HEART can emerge like king David or the likes of the current French President tongue
ahhhh but you do err. what has light to do with darkness ? the goverments of the world is a totally different entity from the government of YAHS people. now YAHS people would be a spiritual guide to the governments off the world but they would not be taking over the world. so these fools just need better spiritual guidance which they are not getting know seeing as the likes of oyakhinaira and TB Moneyshua and TD snakes etc are the spiritual guides. thats all that is brah. the church is sick so the world is sick. wink
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by pennyland(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
but all of them make a law that favour them to be in politics unlike to the country youths,as they give us age restrictions to be in the system
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
sukkot:
ahhhh but you do err. what has light to do with darkness ? the goverments of the world is a totally different entity from the government of YAHS people. now YAHS people would be a spiritual guide to the governments off the world but they would not be taking over the world. so these fools just need better spiritual guidance which they are not getting know seeing as the likes of oyakhinaira and TB Moneyshua and TD snakes etc are the spiritual guides. thats all that is brah. the church is sick so the world is sick. wink
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by dfrost: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
doublewisdom:

I tell you! Death no dey try.

I'm telling you too cheesy grin angry. Started hearing the man's name in the womb. I checked the mirror recently and saw a strand of gray hair on my head and loo! Jerry Gana is still here controlling things. Na wa oooh embarassed cry

Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by analryder: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
The so called Sani Abacha we fear and know today to be corrupt would have been there today and could have also be involved in the decision making and determination of the 2015 election campaign affairs. Then Buhari worked worked actively with him and refers to him as non-corrupt had poor masses shouting, dancing and dying for him to rule us.

With over 180 million people we could only put forward GEJ and GMB to lead us. Shows we are moving towards a disaster that no one might be able to solve in the future.

Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by Yabiola26(m): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
daxcali:
Interesting

Scam all the way
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by Mustoph1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
I see no changes, all I see is racist faces.

Pac said it all.
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by Ezionye(f): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Will today's youth be better than them?
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by dfrost: 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
AngelicBeing:

You actually wanted to type Nigeria as a whole? Right? These guys have the wealth to turn West Africa as a whole into a better place angry cry.
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
dfrost:

You actually wanted to type Nigeria as a whole? Right? These guys have the wealth to turn West Africa as a whole into a better place angry cry.
Yes, you are right, I concur sad
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Franchise21:
OP, why can't I find my name on d list?

who u b? grin

Check my signature on how to earn additional income as a Bulk SMS Reseller
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
adams924:
These old folks should go and sit down somewhere jare. They should let youths revolutionize the country because they are incapacitated.

Which youths? The bigots or d con artists or the lazy slay queens?

Or the ones that ran abroad for a beta life.
Re: Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) by modsfucker: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:
Their names biko

Will you put that phone inside your school bag and concentrate on your lessons??

Dem send you go school you com dey browse Nairaland for class instead of focusing on what your teacher is saying.

Kids of nowadays sha... undecided

Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away / Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette / Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation