Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation (41510 Views)

Obasanjo: I Ordered Obas To Stand Because They Were Disrespectful / Obasanjo: I Made A Mistake Picking My "Number Two" In The 1999 Election / Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by naijapage(f): 6:12am On Aug 23, 2021
Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, on Sunday prayed not to see the coronation of another Olu of Warri.

Obasanjo said he wishes not to see the fourth coronation of Olu of Warri because he has seen three in his lifetime.

The former president spoke during the thanksgiving service of the newly-installed Olu of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III, at the Palace of the Olu of Warri, Warri South Local Government Area of Delta State.

He called on the newly installed king and people of Itsekiri to work with the new monarch to work together towards achieving greater development in the kingdom. Catholic Prayers

“I am one of the happiest on your installation because God has especially favoured me to see three Olus and I don’t pray to see the fourth one.

“I want to emphasise that the position you occupy today is given to you by God but with your own people surrounding you and you must always remember that.

“If God has given you a role to perform you will be offending God if you fail to perform that task,” he said.

Source; https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/22/i-have-seen-three-olu-of-warri-i-dont-want-to-see-fourth-coronation-obasanjo/

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by Orokojasper(m): 6:14am On Aug 23, 2021
Ebora Owu has spoken..... long live the king

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by aycapri(m): 6:15am On Aug 23, 2021
Lol, baba sef know say na overtime him dey use

60 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by 4tomandchi: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2021
OBJ already sounding like an ancestor wise words from an elder.

217 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by WiszyFraud: 6:22am On Aug 23, 2021
Did you know??

“Apart” is one word, but implies separated. “A part” is two words, but implies together.

lipsrsealed

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by kokoA(m): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2021
Man's so old now..

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by Rikze: 6:23am On Aug 23, 2021
shocked

When you are in "extra time" you are bound to see many things!

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by Sufferingboy(f): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2021
E be like say baba secret society members don alert am say him time don reach to go.

Obj dey use style tell us say him go soon go visit God...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by juvewalex(m): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2021
Short but deep and meaningful prayer. Long life to the new Olu of Warri.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by whela(m): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2021
It comes with old age...live long and see so many painful death of younger ones. May God give us long live without witnessing such.. it's all grace.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by loyaltygame(m): 6:25am On Aug 23, 2021
One of the living Ancestor.
Baba Obasanjo is good man for praying that kind of prayer of the newly installed Olu.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by MaestroID(m): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2021
OBJ has sent his future before time...

But Like they say : Gods time is the Best..
If God in his infinite mercy wants to use him for Good, then Obj no dy go anywhere...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by Dabliss02(m): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2021
moriapansh:
cheesy may you not see the 4th one Ebora!
don't let me say amen
Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by lichocho(m): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2021
Word

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by Holadokun(m): 6:28am On Aug 23, 2021
Sufferingboy:
E be like say baba secret society members don alert am say him time don reach to go.

Obj dey use style tell us say him go soon go visit God...

It's obvious you don't have sense and Incase you don't know OBJ statement is a prayer for the new king.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by emmabest2000(m): 6:30am On Aug 23, 2021
No one knows tomorrow

Meanwhile....
Hands crossed Waiting for FFK twitter over this OBJ comment after feeding his stomach with assorted kinds of food grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by 143WaZoBia: 6:30am On Aug 23, 2021
Baba if God will that you will see the fifth you will. Only prayer is for all the Olus to live long.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by Kayberg: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2021
What if you lived to see the 6th?
Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by whippersnapper(m): 6:31am On Aug 23, 2021
Nigerian politicians no dey die quick. Then dey reach 90 to 100 first. Its like money give some people a Godlike status.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by pembisco(m): 6:35am On Aug 23, 2021
Old know say na extra time him deh

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by Maxymilliano(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2021
Ebora Owu ... Long may you live Sir !

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by gbadexy(m): 6:38am On Aug 23, 2021
He is praying for the new king to live long.

22 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by falseprophet: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:40am On Aug 23, 2021
Hmmmmm, this is deep!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation by Sufferingboy(f): 6:40am On Aug 23, 2021
Holadokun:

It's obvious you don't have sense and Incase you don't know OBJ statement is a prayer for the new king.

U wey get sense con dey reply me?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State / Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.