Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai (13181 Views)

Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by uboma(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
El Rufia's Presidential ambition was dead on arrival long time ago.
No need to be unnecessarily worried about him.
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by adem30: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
djpop100:

really, I can see how pained yhu re !

Pained? Bro, na you e dey pain pass, to the extent of wishing someone better than your generation dead, that's the definition of pains
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by senatordave1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
sani should take a cue from dino melaye's ordeal and respect himself before his recall process is also initiated.it will be even easier for el rufai to recall him
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
ademoladeji:
Sheu, drop your governorship ambitions

grin grin grin

Check my signature on how to earn additional income as a Bulk SMS Reseller
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by Okanokan(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
MDsambo:
Shehu Sani the confused politician
What makes him confused? To me it is El'Rufai(KEREKU?)that is confused.
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by SycophanticGoat: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
El rufai can never rule this country... He aint no nationalist

If a tribalistic, bigoted, divisive, animalistic, brain dead and demonic sectionalist like Mumuhammadol Mumuhary can rule this country, then anything is possible bro..
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by tesppidd: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
azimibraun:
Dino Vs Bello= Tupac and Biggie

El Rufai vs Shehu= Nas and Jay Z

Guys. Una sabi dey difference and how both ended.
what about Wike vs Amaechi
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by modsfucker: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
djpop100:
I don't even know wetin dis old sickle cell patient still dey do alive til now, many of his sickle mate Dom die since
it's high type! for Mallam sickle Rufai go to die and let our country rest in peace

wether or not, nobody wud votes for him

Go and ask Akporstle Suleiman who predicted his death long ago, I believe he's in the best position to tell you what Elrufa'i is still doing on earth.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by sshalom(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
The Senator wants Gov. El Rufai's seat like oxygen!
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by toltee4real: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Shehu Sanni is aspiring to be Kadunna State Governor comes 2019. and its Dead on arrival.(DOA).
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:28am On Jun 23, 2017
chei they are confuse Politicians it seem like they don't know what too do too stop this Corruption in Nigeria. angry sad
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 5:22am On Jun 23, 2017
cheesy
ademoladeji:
cheesy
ademoladeji:
bro do u think if he has ambition to be gorvernor he'll be telling elrufai to forget his own presidential ambition certainly not, he'll rather encourage him so he'd (shehu sani) have a field day.....
Re: Drop Your Presidential Ambitions - Shehu Sani To El-rufai by ademoladeji(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2017
aliyuabbaashiru:
cheesy cheesy bro do u think if he has ambition to be gorvernor he'll be telling elrufai to forget his own presidential ambition certainly not, he'll rather encourage him so he'd (shehu sani) have a field day.....

This dude is Anti-ElRufai from day one

He has intention to unseat the governor. He held workers' rally parallel to that which was organised by the governor.

I'm not in support of all these politicians. They'll sit together privately drinking n eating but will come out to actinglike foes.

They can play for Africa

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Abuja After Portugal Trip / 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) / Chris Baywood Ibe Endorses Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.