Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Am An Extravagant Spender; But Not Maker Of Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am An Extravagant Spender; But Not Maker Of Money. (798 Views)

Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / Pls Help, What Is The Difference Between A Frugal Spender And A Stingy Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am An Extravagant Spender; But Not Maker Of Money. by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Guys, I'm dammly irritated with my extravagant lifestyle. My Dad send me N30,000 naira just last week Wednesday and between that time frame and now I made N12,000 from selling of forms for departmental elections in school. But honestly I can't boast of up to N10,000 left.... I didn't spend a damm with any girl. All I know is that I help two of my niggas with N500 & N1000 respectively and two female friends complained of hunger and I bought them indomie and eggs total N500... But where is the whole money?
Re: I Am An Extravagant Spender; But Not Maker Of Money. by pressplay411(m): 5:46am On Jun 22, 2017
Ask MI... Money slow to enter... Money quick to go. Lol
Re: I Am An Extravagant Spender; But Not Maker Of Money. by BornAgainMay: 5:49am On Jun 22, 2017
Oga talk truth

But the issue is that 30k is no longer money na
Re: I Am An Extravagant Spender; But Not Maker Of Money. by Flexherbal(m): 5:50am On Jun 22, 2017
A challenge known is a challenge half solved.
Re: I Am An Extravagant Spender; But Not Maker Of Money. by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 22, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Oga talk truth

But the issue is that 30k is no longer money na
Broda, I'm confused lol. Wetin man go do?
Re: I Am An Extravagant Spender; But Not Maker Of Money. by bro4u: 6:02am On Jun 22, 2017
this is what happens when your village people decide to dance sekem with your finances
Re: I Am An Extravagant Spender; But Not Maker Of Money. by Onliie(m): 6:21am On Jun 22, 2017
Samostical:
Guys, I'm dammly irritated with my extravagant lifestyle. My Dad send me N30,000 naira just last week Wednesday and between that time frame and now I made N12,000 from selling of forms for departmental elections in school. But honestly I can't boast of up to N10,000 left.... I didn't spend a damm with any girl. All I know is that I help two of my niggas with N500 & N1000 respectively and two female friends complained of hunger and I bought them indomie and eggs total N500... But where is the whole money?
poverty loading
Re: I Am An Extravagant Spender; But Not Maker Of Money. by rheether(f): 6:56am On Jun 22, 2017
Do you drink? Are you a fan of and over 2.5 wink, do you visit the brothel? Are you into drugs? Are you in debt? Answer this questions and reevaluate yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Extravagant Spender; But Not Maker Of Money. by ShakurMY(m): 7:06am On Jun 22, 2017
U have to cut your expenses and try hard to make a budget each month and stick to it.

The secret of been rich and wealthy is when you try so hard that your expenses doesn't exceed your income.
Re: I Am An Extravagant Spender; But Not Maker Of Money. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 22, 2017
Samostical:
Broda, I'm confused lol. Wetin man go do?
Be frugal in your spending. Na because ur popsy still dey send u money na. Doubt you'll spend anyhow if you had toiled to get d money
Re: I Am An Extravagant Spender; But Not Maker Of Money. by GoldenSpine24(m): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2017
a little budgeting and self discipline is needed on your part cos if you do not change it, it will be the same when you make a million. It's an unhealthy habit. Discipline yourself and curb it now...

P.S Discipline dey pain o....its not fun but when u get used to it, life gets better.
Re: I Am An Extravagant Spender; But Not Maker Of Money. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2017
rheether:
Do you drink? Are you a fan of and over 2.5 wink, do you visit the brothel? Are you into drugs? Are you in debt? Answer this questions and reevaluate yourself.

Re: I Am An Extravagant Spender; But Not Maker Of Money. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2017

Re: I Am An Extravagant Spender; But Not Maker Of Money. by eezeribe(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Samostical:
Ask your village people

(1) (Reply)

The Phone Prank That Earned Me The Worst Beating Of My Life / I Got All A Man Needs In A Lady , But I Can’t Find Who Can Satisfy Me Lady Drops / Before You Give Up On Relationships - Read This !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.