Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) (33485 Views)

Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by mansmith(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Islie:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/06/21/mother-4-dupes-facebook-lover-n5-million/

Filling station for N5m? Even in the most remote area in Nigeria, it won't fly.

Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by tiger28: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
This guy is very lucky. This type of woman will eventually have him assassinated once he comes back to Nigeria.....mumu guy!
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
what kind of online dating is he doing that he wasn't using his brain.
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
A filling station being sold for just N4M. Na wa ooo
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by oyienootieno: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
That man should be arrested asap.. He is trying to cover up something... Nlers let help push the poor woman case ooh.
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by mechanics(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
I thought the man was wise enough to discern between good and evil, see how he fell easily for her pranks, i hope he will be able to recover the money, i guess next time he wont try such again, in this hard time of scarce resources, see how he just wasted 5million Naira.
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by segematico(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Smartconnect by name Daodu opeyemi must b a brother to dis spent layer, he is also a 419 in dis forum,
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by AlanSugar(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hmmm, why are nairalanders shouting " a whole filling station for just 4 million"?, did she tell him she was selling him oando filling station, don't we know there are filling stations and there are filling stations? Like all soups have the same taste sef angry angry!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by PDPGuy: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
tiger28:
This guy is very lucky. This type of woman will eventually have him assassinated once he comes back to Nigeria.....mumu guy!
I still can't fathom how he fell for her obvious cock and bull story cry
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by DrGoodmanFather: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
alcmene:
Dammy krane is their mentor..... stay for shop dem no gree.

Go do apprentice na wahala.

Go do boy boy, dey claim sophistication.

Another one.

Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
He was looking 4 free kit cat, as if he didn't have trusted family member
shame on him. He deserves a pHD in senselessness
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
See as she lash the guys money till Akintunde became Nde
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by hafypearl(f): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
God have mercy, what do dey eat to have such evil mind.
The guy was so gullible!
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by macaranta(m): 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
4m for filling station? angry
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by valarinz: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

You are one of those idiots that fail to use their brains to reason. Do we need to remind you that all tribes in Nigeria, be it Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa, et al is involved in crime?

Would you have Said this, If it were an igbo man caught for scam or would you join your brothers to shout "Igbo developers" and mock

No need to reply me, just answer the question inwards

Tnx
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by adetayo234: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2017
valarinz:

Would you have Said this, If it were an igbo man caught for scam or would you join your brothers to shout "Igbo developers" and mock

No need to reply me, just answer the question inwards

Tnx

I'm no blind, shallow-minded person like you. Your tribe doesn't matter, you can all be involved in crime.
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by valarinz: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

I'm no blind, shallow-minded person like you. Your tribe doesn't matter, you can all be involved in crime.

I can see you're brimming with hate bro, throwing insults in a faceless forum adds no value to your life. But if it helps boost your self confidence or gives you some succor for your insecurities then by all means, keep insulting

If I may ask also, did an igbo guy snatch your gf?
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by adetayo234: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2017
valarinz:

I can see you're brimming with hate bro, throwing insults in a faceless forum adds no value to your life. But if it helps boost your self confidence or gives you some succor for your insecurities then by all means, keep insulting

If I may ask also, did an igbo guy snatch your gf?

Igbos guys are just stupid, that's all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Search Phones And Pockets Of Passersby In Ijanikin (Photos) / Lagos Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend, Vandalise 150 Vehicles / Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.