Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Love Challenge: How Long Can You Stay Without Bashing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Challenge: How Long Can You Stay Without Bashing? (465 Views)

Love Challenge!!! You Will Fall In Love After Watching This Girl Picture / How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Challenge: How Long Can You Stay Without Bashing? by NewJaja(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2017
Hello good people of NL...

I joined NL this year. It is quite fascinating... I appreciate all those who educate us in their write-ups and those who crack our ribs(i wont call names). I enjoy the funny comments and memes.
Nice to meet you all. I hope to make more reputable friends here (i have few already).

BUT THEN...
The bashing aint ok for me. I detest the gender wars. Guyz do not respect or regard the ladies. From one bashing topic to another. If u have an issue with a lady do not be quick to call them prostitutes or addressing there body parts it is immature (it depicts that it is the only weapon you have - a weak weapon at that. If a lady angers you, tell her exactly how her actions or words hurts you, then go mute. You have just passed your message without creating a time for her). Guyz it is an error and takes us nower. Ladies in response, create ders too especially, the 'broke guy'saga. 2 wrongs never make a right. We can turn dis place to an online classroom wer we brainstorm on correcting irregularities in life amidst catching healthy fun, meet each oda and even pick a life partner (who knows). If u must bash, put it lightly like a tease (avoid hurting statemnts, vulgar statements, inciting words etc). I am not saying we should be too serious or boring. There are oda interesting stuffs to do outside bashing. Guys treat ladies rightly den dey wont be paranoid and go blue-cursing (if such word exists). Smetyms as humans we may b forced to bash buh kip it minimal. Everyone is important here. More blessings (we are already blessed) may come from d pple you meet here.

As for vulgarity,... Na OYO.

HENCE THE CHALLENGE:
No bashing for one week! (let's start with a wk first) Say something nice to that NL 'enemy' of urs. No bashing topic! No gender war!
Guyz shower praises on d ladies... (dey wil reciprocate automatically). The issue is how do we get our winners... Pls i need reasonable suggestions. I hv a gift. Love you all.

#TEAMSHOWLOVE
#STOPTHEBASHING...
Re: Love Challenge: How Long Can You Stay Without Bashing? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2017
Lol......Many more to come....Nl peeps no dey calm down at all....But the truth is, nl would be boring without these gender wars grin grin grin
Re: Love Challenge: How Long Can You Stay Without Bashing? by sbm060(m): 11:06am On Jun 22, 2017
What bashing !!!! call a spade a spade undecided
Re: Love Challenge: How Long Can You Stay Without Bashing? by NewJaja(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2017
I discovered the bashing hurts so many. It may look funny but not healthy enough. I dont know for others ooo. Buh i dont enjoy it. Especially addressing females as prostitutes at the slightest provocation or addressing there body parts. I dont even like the 'broke guy' saga. It hurts me. That is why i hardly comment or quote. I dont no the bashing that may come my way. We could be minimal in the bashing tho
Re: Love Challenge: How Long Can You Stay Without Bashing? by NewJaja(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2017
sbm060:
What bashing !!!!
call a spade a spade undecided
It is only a challenge Sir. I am open to any corrections
Re: Love Challenge: How Long Can You Stay Without Bashing? by NairalandCS(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2017
Op wan spoil our constant entertainment. angry
Re: Love Challenge: How Long Can You Stay Without Bashing? by NewJaja(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2017
sbm060:
What bashing !!!!
call a spade a spade undecided
It is only a challenge Sir. I am open to any correction.
Re: Love Challenge: How Long Can You Stay Without Bashing? by NewJaja(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandCS:
Op wan spoil our constant entertainment. angry
On the contrary... The challenge makes it more interesting. Let us try sometin diff
Re: Love Challenge: How Long Can You Stay Without Bashing? by BlackDBagba: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Love Challenge: How Long Can You Stay Without Bashing? by Dannieln1: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2017
What is this OP saying

Hope dem no filter ur weed with holy water from redemption camp...

Ahh!!!

Bia, negodu what is wrong with you...

Do you know how much I spend on banging bashing course

Oya respect yaself
Or u chop cain

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You / Seek For True Love And Marriage / Marrying Four Wives Stopped Me From Womanising — 100-year-old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.