Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Cracked Sources (B01 E10) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cracked Sources (B01 E10) (317 Views)

Alternative Sources Of Income: Is You Salary Really Enough? / I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone / Check Out What All This Sources Says About "L.V.O.E" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cracked Sources (B01 E10) by jamiualata: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Cracked Sources (B01 E10)

The news that the chamber under attack had gone viral - Tension filled every corner of the firm. The sudden realization of the impact the reopened Crescent case could have on the firm forced almost everyone to think about their future with regards to the firm. Worst of the entire news that broke out was the rumored involvement of Mark in a shady deal that was linked to the last time the Crescent case ran, all these didn't make things easier on the climaxing fears of young staffs who were concerned about their opportunity in future labor markets if the firm lost this huge case. Things were looking uglier.
"The Boss needs you now," Agnes used those words to welcome Andrew, they've been searching for him all morning. "I had a rough night," He cried out to his defense, before heading for the conference room as Agnes directed him.
Andrew entered, and openly apologized to one no in particular for his late arrival, he always did like to make an impression when necessary. He caught Patrick with the corner of his eye, and wondered aloud why a suspended staff was in the conference room.

READ MORE @ http://blowhours..com.ng/2017/06/cracked-sources-b01-e10.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Will A Man Kneel Down To Propose To A Gal Self? / We Worked Hard For The Money Go And Make Yours -E Money Tells Fans / Still Confused About Your Destiny In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.