Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos (64079 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Angelanest: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu was pictured with his sword in his regalia as he was about to step out earlier today at his home in Umahia, Abia state capital. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-poses-sword-residence-photos.html

54 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by sarrki(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
See the face of a criminal

313 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by sarrki(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Igbos see your lord and saviour

256 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by ibkgab001: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
When is he going back to kuje

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Omofunaab2: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:

Egbon, all dose insults wey u dey receive no dey tire you?

Na people like you dey mak all dese potopoto boys dey insult yorubas

462 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Angelanest: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by StOla: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
This miscreant is really an attention seeker.

It would do wise Igbos well to relegate this thug to the background once they get their own country. This one is not a leader, but a clown meant for the circus.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Buharimustgo: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:

Chai Sariki there is God ooooh

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Ikology(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Angelanest:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu was pictured with his sword in his regalia as he was about to step out earlier today at his home in Umahia, Abia state capital. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-poses-sword-residence-photos.html

Go back to work! Oh! I forget you are jobless, I also heard you have got no house. Stop this your displays, wont get you any where.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by ironheart(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
This guy was more popular in prison than outside the prison

18 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Papiikush: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Resistance always stand as a threat to any Colony. I suggest this man should be apprehended before he brings division to this great nation

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Jessidaisy4(f): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
Handsome "criminal" embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by alcmene: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
Few days after Buhari was chased in the dream by Nnamdi kanu holding the sword

237 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by wristbangle: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
Cownu Pendragon. Expecting him to name his knight of IPOB baboons.

The IPOB member below me needs to be delivered his criminal hero's spell.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
afonjas above me..masturbating on NK picture..just a picture..see as them jump deh comment ..una no deh tire?...emere unu ya eme

181 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by dionma: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
Am I missing something, when did KANU become a traditional ruler.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Kaetoh: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
That's my leader.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
I thought u said his gonna die in prison some time ago. U are pissed off because u never thought he will meet his bail conditions. Go n tell FG n ur fellow Fulani fools,that his balling men n there is nothing u can do abt it grin.The worst thing abt u,is that u are stupid, but u don't know it.

His going to eat Nigeria up,just like the picture below grin grin

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by ZorGBUooeh: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dats my prince..Kanu the Afonja slayer cheesy

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Kaetoh: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Buhari is the real criminal in the sight of God and all sane humanity, not afonjas and abokis . God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Martin0(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
sekxy:
afonjas above me..masturbating on NK picture..just a picture..see as them jump deh comment ..una no deh tire?...emere unu ya eme
hahahaha ya mouth eh,ogini ?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by alcmene: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
hahahaha ya mouth eh,ogini ?
Lol dear howfar

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by azimibraun: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Rehersing how to be part of the guard of honour to welcome Buhari. Learn fast bro.. Buhari will soon becoming. The guy is gradually not rocking Biafra customised gears lately. He is becoming bored with the whole Biafra stuff I guess

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by kingzizzy: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:
Resistance always stand as a threat to any Colony. I suggest this man should be apprehended before he brings division to this great nation

If your country was truly great, one man would not be able to divide it

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Martin0(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
sekxy:

Lol dear howfar
I dey fine ooo,how school dey go na?abeg ooo weitin make u talk like that eh?ok lemm ve ya email,pm u .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
na this mofo wan destroy naija unity.. Im fada, e no go succed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by azimibraun: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
ibkgab001:
When is he going back to kuje
Guy free the young Man na.. Haba! Na crime for am to try stage a comeback after Evans took the shine of him for over a week? You now take Kuje dey threaten the bros. Leave the dude alone abeg.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Papiikush: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
kingzizzy:

If your country was truly great, one man would not be able to divide it
Of America was truly great, a terrorist shouldn't have been a threat. Please be reasonable

18 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Funlord2(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Running204:
I thought u said his gonna die in prison some time ago. U are pissed off because u never thought he will met his bail conditions. Go n tell FG n ur fellow Fulani fools,that his balling men n there is nothing u can do abt it grin.The worst thing abt u,is that u are stupid, but u don't know it.

His going to eat Nigeria up,just like the picture below grin grin

My cabin chest pounding, akpu swallowing, tee square skull shaped, made in aba jewish nwokem...this your engrish spellings can cure epilepsy! grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by emmalexabl(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is really a terror to the Gambaris and their afonja slaves... . cheesy :

....see as they are all trembling just because of the guys pix and i wonder what happens when you people finally meet him in person... grin cheesy

48 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family / Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.