Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Incest: Man Who Married His Sister, Set To Welcome A Baby With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Incest: Man Who Married His Sister, Set To Welcome A Baby With Her (1363 Views)

Me I Like Skin To Skin; My Sister Set Me Up. I'm Pregnant For Her Husband / Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife / Man Who Married His Sister, Set To Welcome A Baby With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incest: Man Who Married His Sister, Set To Welcome A Baby With Her by Rapheal1987: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
I came across this Incest Story about a man who married his own sister, got her pregnant, i thought i share it, you can read the full story via this link http://www.toktok9ja.com/2017/06/incest-man-who-married-his-sister-set.html

Re: Incest: Man Who Married His Sister, Set To Welcome A Baby With Her by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
news had me like

Re: Incest: Man Who Married His Sister, Set To Welcome A Baby With Her by Erngie(f): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Aru! This can't be in Nigeria
Re: Incest: Man Who Married His Sister, Set To Welcome A Baby With Her by waxxydude: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Mehn, news like this sometimes justify africa's mad reaction to madness like this.

If to say this kind thing won happen for somewhere like Taraba or jalingo, God knows... Only God knows... Only baba God in heaven knows wetin for don happen to this "young brotherly couple" undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Enjoyed Sex With Armed Robbers Instead Of Crying For Help. / Photos Of Buhari Arriving From The Uk / See Some Of The Things That Will Happen To You If You Marry Early (see Here]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.