Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? (23568 Views)

How To Be Safe In Your Hotel When You Fly To A Foreign Country / Dana Air Recruits, Trains More Nigerian Pilots…introduces Special Services Unit / 9 Must Know Tips To Help You Fly Like A Pro For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by uboma(m): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Farmerforlife:
Nothing so special, truth be told, waste of money. I only ever went on first class when my company was paying, (I go economy when I am paying). Mostly insignificant perks, a little better leg room, a little better (hot) food and drink (you can get extras), more smiles, and attention, an amenity kit if you are going on an overnight flight with perfume and stuff. The only thing I found useful was the priority given at check-in, no queues for you, and a more serene environment (you rarely see kids in biz class). Some airlines (eg Qatar, Emirates) have lounges only for first class passengers (but not in Nigeria). I do not know much about business class, but I imagine a few less perks. Still probably not worth it.

Economically however, there is no sense in travelling either first class or biz class. It is all shakara.

Oh, and you do cross the border a few milliseconds ahead of economy passengers (being at the front of the plane).

lolz.
Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by Tinyemeka(m): 2:26am On Jun 28, 2017
Afam4eva:
I don't know what they enjoy in First Class and I don't care to know. If they even had attachment, I'll downgrade myself from economy sharp sharp. My own is to reach my destination.

LOL. Nwafor and attach! smiley
Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by EagleNest(m): 3:02am On Jun 28, 2017
MadCow1:
Comfort.. That's the primary advantage.

Bigger seats, more leg room, access to an arm rest, more access to a hostess and better meal.

On the international flights it gets even better. You get priority check in, access to a lounge to wait for your flight where you get served a meal and drinks for free. Full recliner seats (your seat stretches fully and you can sleep like you are on a bed). Access to a bar from take off to landing. Depending on the Aircraft, you may even get access to a bathroom on board to freshen up before landing and exiting the plane. The toilets are cleaner and you even get privacy on some aircrafts. On transit you get access to a VIP lounge stocked with drinks and food for free. On some flights access to the Internet as well. On arrival, you get to disembark first and also get premium access to Immigration at some airports even your luggage comes out first..

Yes everyone will land at the same time but the comfort and experience of the ride enjoyed is very different.

If I can afford it, I will always rather be in first class or business class than be in Economy. Bad as e bad I will settle for premium economy.

If you can't afford a private jet, first class is the next best thing.

By chance I got an upgrade and tasted all you have mentioned in an international flight. My brother it was an unfogettable experience. Not only that your seat can recline and nearly flat out as a bed, it also got electronically controlled massaging embedded. When you add it with the VIP lounge experience, my brother you will curse poverty. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by Davidakaolori(m): 6:40am On Jun 28, 2017
Ishilove:
Uboma darling, do I know where the airport is talk more of boarding a plane? grin cheesy
Its cool to be cool buddy, many people who travel by flight don't really have much but they choose that path because exposure and to avoid intimidation.
Some of them have nothing left in their account after one trip Lolz.
Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by wasuka14(m): 6:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Where is d real answers to the questions now?? This tell you that majority of Nairalanders are just kids. Maybe jobless. And they are the one beating war drum everyday with different sarcastic posts and comments. The economic class is like: also called, sandine class. Where you r pressed together like fishes in sandine. While first class is like living in suite with special maids and many paparazzi, with a lot of foods drinks and full bed for sleeping, library, work station etc.
Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by Lordpeckxy(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2017
In the first class yhu ar guaranted total freedom,order anything,any services in sum airlines even hitch a viewride with d pilot....me neva enta b4...i neva even touch plane not 2 tink of climbin(no talk o i go excursion 2 airport bt 4 d airport nah only tractors dey dir)
Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by wintersnow(m): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2017
bid4rich:

This guy, you kolo small no be joke.

Na your spirit go reach destination before others or what? cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2017
wasuka14:
Where is d real answers to the questions now?? This tell you that majority of Nairalanders are just kids. Maybe jobless. And they are the one beating war drum everyday with different sarcastic posts and comments. The economic class is like: also called, sandine class. Where you r pressed together like fishes in sandine. While first class is like living in suite with special maids and many paparazzi, with a lot of foods drinks and full bed for sleeping, library, work station etc.

So you are telling me that you did not see/read any real answers from page 1 to the last page?

You must be blind
Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by crunchyg: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Deseo:

Yes.
grin
Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by freeay: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2017
MadCow1:
Comfort.. That's the primary advantage.

Bigger seats, more leg room, access to an arm rest, more access to a hostess and better meal.

On the international flights it gets even better. You get priority check in, access to a lounge to wait for your flight where you get served a meal and drinks for free. Full recliner seats (your seat stretches fully and you can sleep like you are on a bed). Access to a bar from take off to landing. Depending on the Aircraft, you may even get access to a bathroom on board to freshen up before landing and exiting the plane. The toilets are cleaner and you even get privacy on some aircrafts. On transit you get access to a VIP lounge stocked with drinks and food for free. On some flights access to the Internet as well. On arrival, you get to disembark first and also get premium access to Immigration at some airports even your luggage comes out first..

Yes everyone will land at the same time but the comfort and experience of the ride enjoyed is very different.

If I can afford it, I will always rather be in first class or business class than be in Economy. Bad as e bad I will settle for premium economy.

If you can't afford a private jet, first class is the next best thing.
God bless you jore. U are the only one that has responded to the question correctly. Some people talking trash here have never visited the airport let alone fly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Japa: Nigerians Abroad Sent Over ₦‎1.5 Trillion To Their Families Back Home / Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board / Most Populous Cities In Nigeria (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.