Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Billionaire Kidnapper Evans’ Wife Drops Another Bombshell - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Billionaire Kidnapper Evans’ Wife Drops Another Bombshell (877 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Kidnapper Evans’ Wife Drops Another Bombshell by Ericaikince(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
The wife of the notorious kidnapper Evans, Precious, has revealed another detail about her husband

- Evans had been earlier arrested by police at his Magodo mansion

- Precious said she never saw her husband as a rich man

The wife of Nigeria’s billionaire kidnapper, Chukwuduben Onwuamadike, popularly called Evans, Uchenna Precious Onwuamadike, has further revealed that the proceeds of her husband’s criminal escapades were stored in one of Nigeria’s top banks.

Mrs Onwumadike has been granting interview to the Nigeria media following the arrest of her husband.

Precious, who had earlier opened up on how she met and married the successful criminal, said, “I have not been receiving money from him, I have never seen his money.

“The only thing I know is that there was a time he bought an expensive watch in Dubai and I wanted to know why he bought it when he could not open any business for me.

“I have never seen him as a rich man. While with him, we made sure we had all we wanted to eat and that’s all. I can’t remember seeing any sign of affluence in him. “In fact, I have never suspected him as a criminal. If I have been seeing any strange things, I would have suspected him. We have three cars, one Hilux, one grand Cherokee and an SUV.

“I know he banks with GTB only. Their staff used to visit us in the house.”

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans’ Wife Drops Another Bombshell by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Keep recycling old stories hoping it will make FP
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans’ Wife Drops Another Bombshell by 4everyoungpresh(f): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
The thing weak me.
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper Evans’ Wife Drops Another Bombshell by jaychubi: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
PHC1stBorn:

Dnt mind d foolish OP

(1) (Reply)

N500,000 Per Blood Stain. Baddo Member, Owoyemi's Confession / Two Women Fight Each Other To Show Who’s In Charge In Their Compound (PHOTOS) / Prisoners To Start Having Sex In Jail – Jamaica Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.