Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) (45335 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Daura For Sallah. Photos / President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / MC Tagwaye Visits President Buhari In Daura For Sallah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by MrSly(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
MDsambo:
A banza.

100 days 5hrs 43mins 15sec to go
I know your type. On October 1st, you can't raise even a cane. And if any person does... sorry Nigeria. Meanwhile I commend the
man for that inspiring gesture.
@OP, many Igbos have been doing this in the past for Muslims during their religious festivity and so with Muslims for Christians. It is only the brainwashed almajiri that have been messing up. So stop tagging this to Igbo quit notice!
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
That won't stop the bastards from killing him and his family when they start their madness
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by phinedhe(f): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Marvis just released a dope song
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
ugofr:
very good but don't expect them to save you when the time comes.
Exactly, you are very right, he is likely to be their first victim. The likes of pa ango abdulai will not see this.
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
MDsambo:
A banza.

baka kyauta ba maigida
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
hopefully when there is a riot or crisis in the state, those children would protect him, his family and shop.
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by ZeroUnity: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Thewrath:

Continue counting,our mind is made up!
Forget that cheap blackmail already,we all know deep down you don't want Nigeria to divide.....sadly it will,and not even your cheap blackmail can stop it!

See his mouth!!
Because you survived polio...

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
freshest4live:

The problem is not that Igbo's are good in the north, or helping some Northern communities. The problem is that Nnamdi kanu insults everyone, and is making his beloved country men look suspicious amongst their host. Some of what he says are true, but he generalizes too much and preaches hate, sort of an lgbo vs Entire Nigeria mentality, rather than lgbo vs Buhari or lgbo vs The Elites.
But l get it, you guys believe he is fighting your course, so he can never be wrong.

nna ur head dey there.....chop knockle abeg.... smiley
freshest4live:

The problem is not that Igbo's are good in the north, or helping some Northern communities. The problem is that Nnamdi kanu insults everyone, and is making his beloved country men look suspicious amongst their host. Some of what he says are true, but he generalizes too much and preaches hate, sort of an lgbo vs Entire Nigeria mentality, rather than lgbo vs Buhari or lgbo vs The Elites.
But l get it, you guys believe he is fighting your course, so he can never be wrong.

nna ur head dey there.....chop knockle abeg....
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by MrSly(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Don't mind him.

Damage control & publicity things, otherwise, what should we do about it.

Counting down to Oct 1.
Keep deceiving yourself. On October 1st you will still be here on niara land E-killing all the Igbo's living in the north with 15MB. #E- warrior#
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by modsfucker: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Imagine how these bloggers, nationalhelm plagiarised my thread and made news out of it......

https://www.nairaland.com/3879245/igbo-trader-sew-sallah-cloth

I personally screenshot these pics on my phone and they're the same pictures cropped a little.....

I will sue someone for copyright violation.
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by davillian(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
That doesn't mean they will not slit his throat,when the time comes.
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by MrSly(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
APCsupporter:

wallahi kam a banza. Feeding almajiris is a normal thing that everyone does. You cannot cheaply bribe us. You must go back to biafra
well done E-army commander.
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by modsfucker: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
MDsambo:

Manta da su kawai my brother

Idan lokacin yayi ma ga dan iskan da zai daga musu gira balle har ta kai ga fada musu maganar banza....

Idan kunaso su tashi sai ku fara kirawo Hausawanmu da suke kudu su dawk gida.
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
if the tables were turned I don't think a Muslim would do what this guy is doing....say for Christmas or Easter
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by madbuhari: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
we have been helping them since time Immemorable,abeg will this gesture stop them from been a nuisance in the society
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
ugofr:
very good but don't expect them to save you when the time comes.

It won't make them spare him incase of any eventuality.
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by Ashley86400: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
If he likes, let him give them his liver.
They'll still chase him out when the time comes. undecided
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Very coincidental that this should start to happen after the quit notice.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
What a philantropist!
Nah the thing wey those selfish nigerian billionaire wey no know pass their business dey do he dey.
No be me talk am
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
APCsupporter:

wallahi kam a banza. Feeding almajiris is a normal thing that everyone does. You cannot cheaply bribe us. You must go back to biafra

Apcsupporter you really fall my hand.
So you are among those stupid people in the north calling Ibos to vacate the place.
How in the world is that suppose to work? mtceeww
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
one of the very few good igbos , yet thousands of igbos will hate him for this ...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
balanceofterror1:
Shatap! he didn't do it b'cos of the useless quit notice. Igbos are magnanimous in nature.
Magnanimity has no race. Anyone from any other ethnic group in the world could have done what he did. He didn't do it because he's Igbo. He did it because he's human.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by APCsupporter: 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
KingGBsky:

Apcsupporter you really fall my hand.
So you are among those stupid people in the north calling Ibos to vacate the place.
How in the world is that suppose to work? mtceeww

Your people are the ones that want to go so you can't expect me to hold them back.

mynd44
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by MDsambo: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
You can't tame or train mosquitoes...they must suck blood not juice
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by MDsambo: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
DavidLoves:

baka kyauta ba maigida

Bros sunce suna son biafra an kuma sama musu hanyan da zasu samu, toh me suke so kuma?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
The South loses NOTHING if it cuts you off.
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
authorreasoning ppost=57760835]

Manta da su kawai my brother

MDSAMBO
A banza.

It is very sad to see a senior and educated person like you without common sense.

You think the IBO's are alone in desparing of you northerners ? If you had an iota of reason, you would be praying for that ultimatum not to be executed by Oct 1.
If the Ibo's go, so do all the minorities. You have nothing by way of human capital to sustain the development of the north. You will sink to the economic level of Chad or Niger within 10 years.
Better start reasoning properly.
The South loses NOTHING if it cuts you off.

NoI am not IBO.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by atk5: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Even the dog doesn't not bit the hand that feed him.
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by Nnamaka1: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
SaulRazor:
He is wasting his time, he has only succeeded in checking in his store location for them to strike with precision when the time comes ..After spending many years in Kano I can tell you that man just signed his death warrant or shop getting burnt the next time the city of Kano erupts

Negative thoughts! Negative thoughts! Negative thoughts! That's why we never progress in this country and this life.

We have a such a limited time to spend on this planet to be concerned about conspiracy theories.

You are seeing through your tribal eyes while he is through godly eyes.

With godly eyes, everyone is seen as human regardless of tribe.

Let's start seeing everyone through godly eyes and see how everything will change.

Its your choice
Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by SaulRazor: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nnamaka1:

Negative thoughts! Negative thoughts! Negative thoughts! That's why we never progress in this country and this life.

We have a such a limited time to spend on this planet to be concerned about conspiracy theories.

You are seeing through your tribal eyes while he is through godly eyes.

With godly eyes, everyone is seen as human regardless of tribe.

Let's start seeing everyone through godly eyes and see how everything will change.

Its your choice

Guy I spent a lot of time in Kano so I know what I am saying , most of the Christians families that used to do this on Zoo road were usually the first to be attacked when Kano would erupt

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
MDsambo:

Bros sunce suna son biafra an kuma sama musu hanyan da zasu samu, toh me suke so kuma?

na gane.....ka san Allah? Walai ba dukkan su bane, wannan Nnadi Kanu ke so ya pa'ta mana kassan mu....Allah ya shirye sa!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic / What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript) / Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.