Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) (907 Views)

Ex-Student Of Niger Delta University Arrested For Defiling 8yr-old Girl / Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her / Protest Going On In Port Harcourt Due To The Escaped Murderer Of 8yr Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by broseme: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
A Nigerian lady has taken to Facebook to cry out after police numbering about 10 to 15 took custody of her two 2 kids EMIJUWON eight (cool years old and ASIWAJU KAYODE ten (10) years old.The incident happened on the 15th of June 2017 at Ozuboko Estate, Abuloma, Port Harcourt.According.

This is seven days down and no useful information has been given to her by the police concerning the children they took custody of.

Read the long story shared by her on the screenshots below

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/lady-cries-out-after-police-took.html

Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by broseme: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2017

Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by whitebeard(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
lol..what kind of rubbish is that, there has to be another side of this story..!!
Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by conductor2: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
whitebeard:
lol..what kind of rubbish is that, there has to be another side of this story..!!
Like you don't know that Nigeria is a zoo

1 Like

Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by INTROVERT(f): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
She's having family issues with the husband or his family who have longer legs... .. Before next week we shall hear the other side of the story......
Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by whitebeard(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
conductor2:

Like you don't know that Nigeria is a zoo
are u okay at all..!!
Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by dingbang(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
You shouldn't have sped past them na....
Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by crestedaguiyi: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
whitebeard:

What other side other than the one you just read. On what account would teenager be arrested and detained for more than 24 hours.

The zoo
Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by whitebeard(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

What other side other than the one you just read. On what account would teenager be arrested and detained for more than 24 hours.

The zoo
if I call Biafra a pigsty how what would be your response.
Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by whitebeard(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

The zoo
if I call Biafra a pigsty what would be your response.

1 Like

Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by Vision4God: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hah. .....
Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by Greatzeus(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lady crises outchai sad in the name of copy and paste lipsrsealed

Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by Larwin(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
sad sad

Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by sisisioge: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Haaaa! As how?

Cc inspector general of police.
Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by stefanweeks: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
This one strong o

Nigerian Police make una dey fear God
Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by francisbarrack(m): 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Get a competent lawyer n thank me later
Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by Mznaett: 12:06am On Jun 23, 2017
Na my area this thing happen oshocked
Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by Maruchi203(m): 12:14am On Jun 23, 2017
whitebeard:
if I call Biafra a pigsty how what would be your response.
my response will be beheading you..
Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by Maruchi203(m): 12:16am On Jun 23, 2017
Mznaett:
Na my area this thing happen oshocked
why you con dey tell me nah??
Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by whitebeard(m): 12:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Maruchi203:
my response will be beheading you..
I am not surprised u are a biafran after all..!!?

1 Like

Re: Lady Crises Out After Police Arrest Her 10yr & 8yr Kids In Port Harcourt(pics) by Mznaett: 5:30am On Jun 23, 2017
Maruchi203:
why you con dey tell me nah??
Iwang ke adosad

(1) (Reply)

How My Female Boss Tricked Me And Tried To R@pe Me In Her House - Banker Reveals / My Yahoo Boy Lover Bought Me 2 Cars, Now He's Born-again / Nigerian Prince’ Finally Arrested: 67yo American Behind 100s Of Scam Emails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.