Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,389 members, 7,853,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Kidnappers Won't Leave Me Alone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Won't Leave Me Alone (919 Views)

Help Kidnappers Won't Leave Us Alone. / "Leave Me In Prison" - Anambra Prison Inmate Begs After Released To Go Home / Kidnappers Gunned Down While Negotiating For Ransom In Abia State.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Won't Leave Me Alone by EkoErrands: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
The first time I received this type of message at midnight it wasn't funny at all. Though I was able to convince them to leave me alone.

Just now 10pm I have received a similar sms, this time around I wasn't scared I just respectfully replied them.

Hopefully they will leave me and look for another target. Its a shame that things have gotten so bad in this country that kidnapping has become an option even with the associated risk.

My advice to all new entrepreneurs who have gone into one business or the other, please Dont ever make the mistake of using your house address as your business address when advertising your company online. That was the mistake I made now these people from the underworld won't let me have peace of mind.

Stay safe God dey!

Re: Kidnappers Won't Leave Me Alone by Yeligray(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Formal invitation.. But how did you convince them?, i never see this kind kidnapping style before except for Nigerian movie
Re: Kidnappers Won't Leave Me Alone by mofeoluwadassah: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
hmmm...evans and his crew
Re: Kidnappers Won't Leave Me Alone by ebukahandsome(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Na street boys wey dey hustle for chop money.
Re: Kidnappers Won't Leave Me Alone by Marvel1206: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2017
You should be on high alert
Re: Kidnappers Won't Leave Me Alone by victor44843(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2017
cheesy OP, na your village people send that message
Re: Kidnappers Won't Leave Me Alone by EkoErrands: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
So as expected they called this morning around 11 am. I didn't pick.

Prior to that they sent another sms.
Please who knows the country in Africa that has +233 as country code?

Re: Kidnappers Won't Leave Me Alone by Amberon11: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
You really think they're not in Nigeria?
Re: Kidnappers Won't Leave Me Alone by EkoErrands: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Amberon11:
You really think they're not in Nigeria?

They are in Nigeria but I think they are operating with a syndicate calling to threaten me from Ghana. Nigeria authorities can't trace such calls from Nigeria...so I guess that's the idea. I may be wrong though.
Re: Kidnappers Won't Leave Me Alone by hedonistic: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
EkoErrands:

They are in Nigeria but I think they are operating with a syndicate calling to threaten me from Ghana. Nigeria authorities can't trace such calls from Nigeria...so I guess that's the idea. I may be wrong though.

I'm sure they can operate foreign numbers from right here in Nigeria.

It is likely empty threats by a hungry bunch. But of course, you should officially report the matter to the police, along with all the messages and associated particulars.
Re: Kidnappers Won't Leave Me Alone by omobabalawo: 5:39am On Aug 11, 2017
nnanyereugo:
ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

If you want to treat your guests to a well prepared, tasty n delicious FISH BARBECUE with Irish potato, cucumber and other assorted with it, please contact me on 08139383336 for discussions. We can take care of your guests no matter how many they are. Invite us to any kind of gathering

someone is giving complaint and you are talking about irish barbecue. tell me why thunder should not fire you

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Won't Leave Me Alone by victor44843(m): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2017
EkoErrands:
So as expected they called this morning around 11 am. I didn't pick.

Prior to that they sent another sms.
Please who knows the country in Africa that has +233 as country code?
Ghana
Re: Kidnappers Won't Leave Me Alone by ameri9ja: 3:45am On Aug 14, 2017
Sad
Re: Kidnappers Won't Leave Me Alone by meezynetwork(m): 3:53am On Aug 14, 2017
U be cultist?

(1) (Reply)

See Screenshot Of A Scammer Trying To Scam Me Early Sunday Morning / Tragic News: 16-year Old Accused Of Shooting And Killing His Family (PHOTOS) / I Was Attacked And Beaten Almost To Death By Obalende Thugs – Lagos Big Boy Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.