Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Hunger Is Real. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hunger Is Real. (1632 Views)

Help Us Or Hunger Is Going To Finish Us. / What Is Real Property? / The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunger Is Real. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
please please someone help me i have not eaten in almost 3 days i managed on some mangoes i plucked.please please even if its 500N(the least amount i can withdraw) please 0216994035 GTbank
Re: Hunger Is Real. by ifyalways(f): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
3 ripe mangoes = 100

Pluck 15 each day and earn 500 ngn daily. No tax, no experience needed. I will even patronize you.

Mention me when u do, if you add pictures and they are really nice, I will buy each 50ngn

Cheers
FINgames:
please please someone help me i have not eaten in almost 3 days i managed on some mangoes i plucked.please please even if its 500N(the least amount i can withdraw) please 0216994035 GTbank

6 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Real. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
ifyalways:
3 ripe mangoes = 100

Pluck 15 each day and earn 500 ngn daily. No tax, no experience needed. I will even patronize you.

Mention me when u do, if you add pictures and they are really nice, I will buy each 50ngn

Cheers
its unripe mangoes ma. and i happen to be the one to pluck the last mangoes on the three since the mango season is over. i would have choosed to keep surving on mangoes but i plucked the last reachable one this evening. if you happen to visit uniben one of this days you can stroll past life science block and see the mango trees to confirm. You can even ask of a boy who plucks the mangoes almost every evening. please just something to hold body and soul together for a few days please.

i dont intend to cheat someone already sent me 500N on another thread.
Re: Hunger Is Real. by ifyalways(f): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
If you can eat and survive on unripe mangoes for three days, I can eat one too.
Well, find another mango tree as mangoe plucking happen to be the only skill you believe you possess ,you might as well start making money from it.

5 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Real. by ifyalways(f): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
FINgames:
its unripe mangoes ma. and i happen to be the one to pluck the last mangoes on the three since the mango season is over. i would have choosed to keep surving on mangoes but i plucked the last reachable one this evening. if you happen to visit uniben one of this days you can stroll past life science block and see the mango trees to confirm. You can even ask of a boy who plucks the mangoes almost every evening. please just something to hold body and soul together for a few days please.

Re: Hunger Is Real. by armyofone(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
@Ify grin
Couldn't help but laugh at your response.
Re: Hunger Is Real. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
ifyalways:
Well, find another mango tree as mangoe plucking happen to be the only skill you [b][/b]believe you possess you might as well start making money from it.
i was on fiverr, i helped people opened amazon affiliate account till my phone got spoilt, i worked as a jumia and amazon affiliate using fb ads till i ran out of funds with a loss on my part, i registered on upwork just yestered but i was rejected. i am wantedz.com as a freelancer too (copywriting and data entry) still no job.so its not as if i wasnt or am not working.
Re: Hunger Is Real. by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 23, 2017
FINgames:
Is the account number correct....?
What's the account name..?
Where do you reside...?
What kind of work can you do...?..

Then Finally......
Are you an Afonja, IPOB, nor Fulani.....?
Re: Hunger Is Real. by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Lol so if we send you online..
Then you might use our account details for scam..
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hunger Is Real. by ifyalways(f): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2017
FINgames:
i was on fiverr, i helped people opened amazon affiliate account till my phone got spoilt, i worked as a jumia and amazon affiliate using fb ads till i ran out of funds with a loss on my part, i registered on upwork just yestered but i was rejected. i am wantedz.com as a freelancer too (copywriting and data entry) still no job.so its not as if i wasnt or am not working.
I bet you are using your friends phone to browse nld right now as your phone is spoilt.
All you listed are online, comfort jobs. So in the whole Uniben, you cannot think of REAL sharp sharp jobs to do to "keep body and soul" together according to you? Let me list some for you :
You can hustle water and sell. A bucket for 50ngn or more
You can do hand laundry for the big boys and girls.
You can run petty errands and get paid for it.
Locate a restaurant and offer to help out for a token.
Go out of school, find a building site where u can work
So many things you can do besides plucking mangoe.

5 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Real. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Lol so if we send you online..
Then you might use our account details for scam..
cheesy
please i have never scammed anyone before and i dont intend to start ever.how do people use others account details for scam i have not even heard of that before.
Re: Hunger Is Real. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 23, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Is the account number correct....?
What's the account name..?
Where do you reside...?
What kind of work can you do...?..

Then Finally......
Are you an Afonja, IPOB, nor Fulani.....?
the account number is correct, i reside in benin, i can write salesletters and ads, i can also help people get us phone number for amazon affiliate verification(i cant do this currently because i dont have a a phone, i am using a computer.).i reside in benin,i am from delta,SAMUEL
Re: Hunger Is Real. by dominique(f): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2017
You opened a begging thread with an alternate account this March claiming to be feeding only on garri, now it's mango. Heavens know what you will be feeding on in your subsequent begging threads, maybe sawdust. Mr e-begger, go and find work.

7 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Real. by ifyalways(f): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
Thank you Dominique. wink
armyofone:
@Ify grin
Couldn't help but laugh at your response.
Onye army,its not funny o. The beggy beggy culture with stoopid lies are actually nauseating.
How can anyone survive on mangoes for three days? I mean assorted fruits on an empty stomach for a whole day sef na wahala how much more unripe mangoes for 72 hours. These lazy fooools have an aversion for hardwork and earning their keep ; all they know is how to cook up cheap,BS story, get easy money online and act big boy real life.
He has my permission and blessings to eat unripe mangoes for the rest of his life sef. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Real. by MissIndependent(f): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
ifyalways:
Well, find another mango tree as mangoe plucking happen to be the only skill you believe you possess ,you might as well start making money from it.
Na wah for you o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hunger Is Real. by baby124: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hahahahahaha. Funny thread.
Re: Hunger Is Real. by blank(f): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Say no to betting and wasting money. Sure games can cast and you have to resort to eating unripe mangoes.

3 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Real. by MikeMicheal(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
FINgames:
LAZY MAN! When hunger wire you well well, you will look for Brick Layer, Shoemaker, Dry Cleaner, Meruwa, e.t.c.. to start doing.

3 Likes

Re: Hunger Is Real. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
FINgames:

Scam
Re: Hunger Is Real. by dominique(f): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
ifyalways:

Onye army,its not funny o. The beggy beggy culture with stoopid lies are actually nauseating.
How can anyone survive on mangoes for three days? I mean assorted fruits on an empty stomach for a whole day sef na wahala how much more unripe mangoes for 72 hours. These lazy fooools have an aversion for hardwork and earning their keep ; all they know is how to cook up cheap,BS story, get easy money online and act big boy real life.
He has my permission and blessings to eat unripe mangoes for the rest of his life sef. kiss

Anytime smiley
What baffles me about these e-beggars is that they always have money to recharge and do subscription but they're barely able to feed. Good thing nairalanders are wising-up

You've been unbanned, again embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hunger Is Real. by izzou(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Make i first laugh small

grin grin grin grin
You opened a begging thread with an alternate account this March claiming to be feeding only on garri, now it's mango. Heavens know what you will be feeding on in your subsequent begging threads, maybe sawdust. Mr e-begger, go and find work.

Dominique, why are you this wicked?

And Mummy ifyalways, you want to kill this guy baa?

1 Like

Re: Hunger Is Real. by Afam4eva(m): 3:15am On Jun 24, 2017
Lol... Una no go kill person. Someone cannot eat unripe mango in peace without being hounded.
Re: Hunger Is Real. by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

Scam
am telling the truth but there is no way to make you believe it.
Re: Hunger Is Real. by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 24, 2017
dominique:

Anytime smiley
What baffles me about these e-beggars is that they always have money to recharge and do subscription but they're barely able to feed. Good thing nairalanders are wising-up

You've been unbanned, again embarassed
i subsribed at the beginning of last month when things were better
Re: Hunger Is Real. by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 24, 2017
MikeMicheal:
LAZY MAN! When hunger wire you well well, you will look for Brick Layer, Shoemaker, Dry Cleaner, Meruwa, e.t.c.. to start doing.
okay. you dont just start doing dry cleaner,driving keke, or even bricklaying. their processes like knowing how to drive keke,contacts, money skills,information,brick laying jobs around you i have done it before am not lazy.
Re: Hunger Is Real. by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 24, 2017
blank:
Say no to betting and wasting money. Sure games can cast and you have to resort to eating unripe mangoes.
that is part of the story, thank god you took time to go through my past posts.
Re: Hunger Is Real. by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 24, 2017
dominique:
thank you, i will find work.
Re: Hunger Is Real. by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 24, 2017
ifyalways:

me lazy fool, aversion to hardwork. hmmn. Anyway
Re: Hunger Is Real. by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 24, 2017
am telling the truth but there is no way to make you believe it.

I noticed that this your trick worked on the wishing thread, so you thought it would work every time. Make sure you don't use the account details of that kind hearted lady for fraud. The same N500 will save you trick you used there is the same thing you used here.

Fear God my brother sad
Re: Hunger Is Real. by blank(f): 5:51am On Jun 24, 2017
Someone has even given him 2 k for betting before. Spending all his money on 'sure games'.
Re: Hunger Is Real. by 1Sharon(f): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2017

cheesy Omg these scamming threads are killing me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Correct Stubborn Kids / sold / Who Comes First: Your Mum Or Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.