Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Sai Baba!!! Sai Baba!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sai Baba!!! Sai Baba!!! (724 Views)

Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos / Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano / Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sai Baba!!! Sai Baba!!! by konjinus(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
Plizzzzzzzzzzz nairaland I want to join buhari suporter I hear say they sharing money yanfu yanfu plizzz how can I join BMC I can shout wel wel and I do coductor one time bee4 b4 plizzz make admin guy move am to main page make I shout am first to comment sai baba sai baba tnxxxxxxxx
Re: Sai Baba!!! Sai Baba!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
konjinus:
Plizzzzzzzzzzz nairaland I want to join buhari suporter I hear say they sharing money yanfu yanfu plizzz how can I join BMC I can shout wel wel and I do coductor one time bee4 b4 plizzz make admin guy move am to main page make I shout am first to comment sai baba sai baba tnxxxxxxxx

There is money to be made at the farms, if only you know how to pick it. Hard work doing legitimate activity does not kill, only poverty does.

https://www.nairaland.com/3868772/wants-millionaire-tale-kebbi-rice
Re: Sai Baba!!! Sai Baba!!! by ZorGBUooeh: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Chai I missed the taunting of dose Sai barbarians..Dose days they laughed at us ad used words like Wailers,new sheriff in town,5percenters etc grin who is laughing now.

2 Likes

Re: Sai Baba!!! Sai Baba!!! by Kdon2: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
deji15:

There is money to be made at the farms, if only you know how to pick it. Hard work doing legitimate activity does not kill, only poverty does.

https://www.nairaland.com/3868772/wants-millionaire-tale-kebbi-rice

with herdsmen threat to farms now,who want to risk life and investment?

2 Likes

Re: Sai Baba!!! Sai Baba!!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Kdon2:

with herdsmen threat to farms now,who want to risk life and investment?

Are you not man enough?? grin grin grin grin.
But on a more serious note, the herdsmen issue is like any other security challenges that we have in Nigeria, like armed robbery, militancy, Boko Haram, Kidnapping etc, apart from the fact the herdsmen issue has been politicized.
You can form vigilante group, call and intimate the police for protection.
Re: Sai Baba!!! Sai Baba!!! by nototribalist: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2017
OP

Re: Sai Baba!!! Sai Baba!!! by Kdon2: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
deji15:

Are you not man enough?? grin grin grin grin.
But on a more serious note, the herdsmen issue is like any other security challenges that we have in Nigeria, like armed robbery, militancy, Boko Haram, Kidnapping etc, apart from the fact the herdsmen issue has been politicized.
You can form vigilante group, call and intimate the police for protection.

You are on your own o!

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Beast, Exercise Human Right In The Zoo! / Biafra: Court Shifts Resumption Of Kanu, Others Trial To Oct 17 / Cameroon Forces 'kill 97 Nigerian Fishermen' In Bakassi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.