Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Beast, Exercise Human Right In The Zoo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Beast, Exercise Human Right In The Zoo! (728 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) / "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Beast, Exercise Human Right In The Zoo! by oladeebo: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is a multiple National, Nigerian, British, Jewish, exercise his right of self determination in a country referred by him as Zoo is stubborn.
But why Nnamdi kanu didn't exercise his human right in human kingdom?...United Kingdom and Israel.
He also had full right of exercise his self determination in Cameroon, Gabon, and Equatorial guinea where Biafra originated.
anything sort of that is a fragrant violation of Animal kingdom which will lead to a grave consequences on Nnamdi kanu.
Before warn is to be armed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Beast, Exercise Human Right In The Zoo! by bantudra: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
this foolish ipobians think we are afraid of dem...

we are afraid of the chaos..not of cownunu...

do we want to harm brainwashed people that are desperate and have islamophobia.....

but they must understand that nigeria cant divide without a war...!!!..

thats just facts..

even for referenting we have to change the constitution...

you cant start your own game just like that in nigeria....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Beast, Exercise Human Right In The Zoo! by feelgoodInc: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
there's a great deal of indoctrination going on in the East and South right now, and the new form of Judaism practiced now I don't understand, Christianity is dead in the south, even Islam doesn't stand a chance of surviving in the south or East.
I've been supportive of Igbos until I met people who said rubbish to my face, considering the fact that we are supporting the same cause.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Beast, Exercise Human Right In The Zoo! by oladeebo: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
feelgoodInc:
there's a great deal of indoctrination going on in the East and South right now, and the new form of Judaism practiced now I don't understand, Christianity is dead in the south, even Islam doesn't stand a chance of surviving in the south or East.
I've been supportive of Igbos until I met people who said rubbish to my face, considering the fact that we are supporting the same cause.
By the time the Churches are about to empty, the religious leaders will speak out, this is a real challenge to every body but people take it for joke now. Politics, religious, leadership had been hit badly in the East.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Beast, Exercise Human Right In The Zoo! by oladeebo: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
bantudra:
this foolish ipobians think we are afraid of dem...

we are afraid of the chaos..not of cownunu...

do we want to harm brainwashed people that are desperate and have islamophobia.....

but they must understand that nigeria cant divide without a war...!!!..

thats just facts..

even for referenting we have to change the constitution...

you cant start your own game just like that in nigeria....
They can't just think of getting free ride on Nigeria nation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Beast, Exercise Human Right In The Zoo! by conductor7: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
[s]
oladeebo:
Nnamdi kanu is a multiple National, Nigerian, British, Jewish, exercise his right of self determination in a country referred by him as Zoo is stubborn.
But why Nnamdi kanu didn't exercise his human right in human kingdom?...United Kingdom and Israel.
He also had full right of exercise his self determination in Cameroon, Gabon, and Equatorial guinea where Biafra originated.
anything sort of that is a fragrant violation of Animal kingdom which will lead to a grave consequences on Nnamdi kanu.
Before warn is to be armed.
[/s]
Awolowlo is an animal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Beast, Exercise Human Right In The Zoo! by conductor7: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
oladeebo:

By the time the Churches are about to empty, the religious leaders will speak out, this is a real challenge to every body but people take it for joke now. Politics, religious, leadership had been hit badly in the East.
Shut up. I went to church last Sunday and everywhere was full. Stop bothering yourself about Biafra and the Igbo people you hate so much.

Worry about by the thousands of headless afonja bodies floating in the dust bins of Osun and Oyo State everyday. cheesy cheesy cheesy Your tribe is about to go extinct and you're worrying about another country.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Beast, Exercise Human Right In The Zoo! by oladeebo: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
conductor7:
[s][/s]
Awolowlo is an animal
conductor7!
your name say everything about you,
but I wont show you where ipob lunch with human being meat in the restaurant in Anambra yet!
I keep it for while.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Beast, Exercise Human Right In The Zoo! by mrhowoto: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
conductor7:
[s][/s]
Awolowlo is an animal
Hahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Beast, Exercise Human Right In The Zoo! by bantudra: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
oladeebo:

They can't just think of getting free ride on Nigeria nation.

they are playing a dangerous game....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Beast, Exercise Human Right In The Zoo! by conductor7: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
[s]
oladeebo:

conductor7!
your name say everything about you,
but I wont show you where ipob lunch with human being meat in the restaurant in Anambra yet!
I keep it for while.
[/s]
Interesting. Afonjas are planning to bring their cannibalism to Anambra State. Amadioha will fall on you angry angry

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Beast, Exercise Human Right In The Zoo! by oladeebo: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
conductor7:
[s][/s]
Interesting. Afonjas are planning to bring their cannibalism to Anambra State. Amadioha will fall on you angry angry
in term of civilization, Yoruba is certified world wide but in case of the ....just leave it like that, Evan billionaire! say everything about the the origin of the rising sun aliens.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Beast, Exercise Human Right In The Zoo! by Earthwide: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Afonja, leave Biafrans alone. They re not responsible for Abiola death

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sheriff PDP Shocked, Vows To Continue Crusade For Internal Democracy | Supreme C / Boko Haram Ambushes, Abducts Oil Workers, Academics In Borno / Only Spiritual Powers Can Make Buhari Resign - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.