Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,400 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

How True Is This ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This ? (643 Views)

How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. / How True Is This About Unilag And Uniport Girls? / How True Is Dis, When A Girl Visits (pic) (2) (3) (4)

How True Is This ? by Osas1507(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Girls between the ages of 18 to 24 are very unfaithful in relationships because they feel they are prettier and will love to explore the extent of their beauty with other men. Boys between the ages of 18 to 24 are very faithful and loyal in relationships because at that age they are unemployed and will stick to one girl. Girls between the ages of 25 to 35 are very loyal and faithful in relationships because at that age they have lost a bit of form and would be more committed to settling down with one man. Boys between the ages of 25 to 35 are very unfaithful in relationships because at that age they are gainfully employed and financially strong and would love to explore with other women.
So u see. It's fairly a balanced game.
U DO ME I DO U

I think it the truth .....

Re: How True Is This ? by banjicom(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Very true
Re: How True Is This ? by Promise47(m): 8:23am On Feb 03
I'm not supposed to send the message here I'm sorry Nigeria won we are into the Semi finals and we will Win the AFCON we thank God you made a Promise don't be offended make I drop the details Promise Nwachokor 2208537373 na zenith bank

I Must Meet This Nairalander, Her Future Is Too Bright Behind Her / MUST READ! How To Stop Your Veejay From Smelling Like Fish / It Is Childish To Call Your Rival To Stay Off Your Partner

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9