Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) (51180 Views)

Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband / Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist / I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by Actuarydeji(m): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2017
Mother of two, no wonder!! Her stuff is already wide like Atlantic ocean, for her to compliment her guy, she resorts to anal sex. Atleast, it will still ne tight than that Atlantic ocean. Yeyenatu. Pamper is very cheap here in Lagos you can contact me, I am ready to be your supplier. Stupid and borehole underneath.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by NickMark1(m): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2017
Omotayor123:
hmmmm cool No side effect
av u gotten any??.....na joke oooo
Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by NickMark1(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Actuarydeji:
Mother of two, no wonder!! Her stuff is already wide like Atlantic ocean, for her to compliment her guy, she resorts to anal sex. Atleast, it will still ne tight than that Atlantic ocean. Yeyenatu. Pamper is very cheap here in Lagos you can contact me, I am ready to be your supplier. Stupid and borehole underneath.
av u bn der b4

2 Likes

Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2017
I now know why pampers are so expensive. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2017
gibzzhd:

cervical cancer is still very much available for those indulging in vagina sex,and so no form of sex is safe except masturbation.The last time I check cervical cancer is more common than Anal cancer.
#fact cool

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by AyamStarch: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2017
I have been wondering have someone's penis can get inside that little hole cry
Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by Ibnkathir: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2017
Nwaforchigozie:
Ghanaian actress, Vicky Zugah, has revealed she’s a big fan of Anal sex describing the sexual activity to be very “great”. According to the actress, Anal sexual activity is great and very enjoyable if people who engage in the act understand themselves.

The mother of two made the disclosure on ‘in bed with adwen’ a show which airs on ETV

“Anal sex is great. It’s very great but it depends on the two individuals because you need to find out if your partner likes it or not. But as for me, I love Anal sex, I really do but I and my partner needs to know what we want to do so that we can both enjoy it.

Watch the interview at :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWe7rmDYuRs?t=43

Source: https://diamondcelebrities.org/2017/06/23/i-like-and-enjoy-anal-sex-is-great-says-ghanaian-actress-vicky-zugah-video/
Lesson: Don't alter nature cos u won't be able to nurture the consequence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by AHCB: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Abeg spare my own babe ooo cheesy
LOL. Wetin b her moniker, make I no luk her side. grin
Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by gibzzhd: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2017
AyamStarch:
Its fits in perfectly and honestly sweeter tongue
AyamStarch:
Its fits in perfectly and honestly sweeter

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2017
Lol, but when I read comments on nairaland ehhh I just smh on how back and hypocritic Nigerians really are someone just told you what she likes and y'all are spewing trash like it is your own life...

I say this always, the hardest thing for a black man to do minding his own biz

2 Likes

Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by AyamStarch: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2017
gibzzhd:
Its fits in perfectly and honestly sweeter tongue Its fits in perfectly and honestly sweeter
I doubt
Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by statrboiTolu(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2017
hgfrdbnmjhtre
Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by ExInferis(m): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2017
Omotayor123:
hmmmm cool No side effect

Nope.

If you do it right.
Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
Y shud we meet d beautiful actress, who has decided to live her life d way it pleases her , I like minding my bizness abeg

Very true.

I blame the actress though. It's unnecessary to share details of your private bedroom antics. Especially with close minded African twits who are mostly incorrigible hypocrites.

Not sure what the correlations is between anal sex and cancer.

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by taylor88(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2017
chiddyok:
And the ones who do it will also come online and bash.

fyn gal

love ya dp

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by zynzyn(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2017
Nwaforchigozie:
Ghanaian actress, Vicky Zugah, has revealed she’s a big fan of Anal sex describing the sexual activity to be very “great”. According to the actress, Anal sexual activity is great and very enjoyable if people who engage in the act understand themselves.

The mother of two made the disclosure on ‘in bed with adwen’ a show which airs on ETV

“Anal sex is great. It’s very great but it depends on the two individuals because you need to find out if your partner likes it or not. But as for me, I love Anal sex, I really do but I and my partner needs to know what we want to do so that we can both enjoy it.

Watch the interview at :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWe7rmDYuRs?t=43

Source: https://diamondcelebrities.org/2017/06/23/i-like-and-enjoy-anal-sex-is-great-says-ghanaian-actress-vicky-zugah-video/

Chai!!

If not for information on the internet I never knew and WOULD HAVE SWORN no woman can enjoy this YAMA YAMA thing!

But come o, there was a day I saw a female youth corper entralled watching men do it to one another!! I was OVERSHOCKED!!

Sexual Depravity has no gender indeed!!

Don't be surprised, after the act she will still put the same D**k in her mouth fa!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2017
NickMark1:
av u bn der b4

She might even have had c section.
Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by SweetJoystick(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2017
I feel you, anal sex is great. In fact it's sweeter and better than pussy sex

1 Like

Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2017
smh
Jacksparr0w127:
Do you wear pampers? shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by Jackipapa: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2017
What am I even doing here sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 23, 2017
my own is who's that orobo rolling about on the bed?
Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by guyinlexy: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2017
when the main spot don finish already she kon dey claim anal sex....abeg change topic joor....well cant blame u got ur main money from ur biz...nice biz grin
Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by ikorodureporta: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2017
Ajewealth123:
my sister,seems it's been a while u bought it,it is now 500 o

u mean adult pampers? Its more than N2000 now
Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by Ajewealth123(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Do you wear pampers? shocked shocked
i resemble bobrisky for your eyes?
Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by Actuarydeji(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2017
NickMark1:
av u bn der b4
No, but I had this perceptive about ladies that have given birth to babies like her, that their underneath can never be like a moderate and discipline single ladies.
Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by Ajewealth123(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2017
ikorodureporta:

u mean adult pampers? Its more than N2000 now
craze dey worry you,na my Pickin dey wear pampers
Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by ikorodureporta: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2017
AyamStarch:

grin u go put engine oil na cheesy
Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by Jidefido(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2017
Ajewealth123:
my sister,seems it's been a while u bought it,it is now 500 o

You buy it often for your kids ba?
Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by ikorodureporta: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2017
Ajewealth123:
craze dey worry you,na my Pickin dey wear pampers

cheesy cheesy
Re: Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) by Ajewealth123(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Jidefido:

You buy it often for your kids ba?
yea you know when that big pack finishes,emergency go make you buy the 8 pieces 500 thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" / Gene Wilder Dies At 83 / Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.