Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

See What A Nigerian Graduate Thinks About The Potential Sentence Of Evans.[pics] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Nigerian Graduate Thinks About The Potential Sentence Of Evans.[pics] (698 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom / A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Nigerian Graduate Thinks About The Potential Sentence Of Evans.[pics] by otabuko(m): 7:13am On Jun 23, 2017
I woke up early this morning to see a post on Facebook by someone I knew when we graduated from school together, I was disappointed. Now my question is what has ethnicity to do with Evans and the potential death sentence. I'm an Ibo, and I don't think there's any relationship between his crime and oppression of the ibos. Our youths must stop being stewpid.

Re: See What A Nigerian Graduate Thinks About The Potential Sentence Of Evans.[pics] by rummeh: 7:17am On Jun 23, 2017
grin.... Where did this one graduate from

Bro dy will sentence Evans not Sentense

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Graduate Thinks About The Potential Sentence Of Evans.[pics] by calberian: 7:18am On Jun 23, 2017
I think the graduate is from the eastern part
Re: See What A Nigerian Graduate Thinks About The Potential Sentence Of Evans.[pics] by Camlot000007: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2017
With what measures did they decided this are Nigerian graduate?
Re: See What A Nigerian Graduate Thinks About The Potential Sentence Of Evans.[pics] by SCHMURDA(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2017
People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead....If he gets the death sentence,then he got served.
Re: See What A Nigerian Graduate Thinks About The Potential Sentence Of Evans.[pics] by haykinzz(m): 7:30am On Jun 23, 2017
One of Evans distance relatives grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Graduate Thinks About The Potential Sentence Of Evans.[pics] by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2017
To me, as long as the reader or listeners understand the information, communication have taken place.

They Guy points is clear. the govt need to do something.
Re: See What A Nigerian Graduate Thinks About The Potential Sentence Of Evans.[pics] by thesicilian: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2017
rummeh:
grin.... Where did this one graduate from

Bro dy will sentence Evans not Sentense
He must be a Fulani herdsman.
Re: See What A Nigerian Graduate Thinks About The Potential Sentence Of Evans.[pics] by otabuko(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2017
Manueleee:
To me, as long as the reader or listeners understand the information, communication have taken place.

They Guy points is clear. the govt need to do something.
No matter what the government does, there'd still be criminals sir
Re: See What A Nigerian Graduate Thinks About The Potential Sentence Of Evans.[pics] by otabuko(m): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2017
thesicilian:
He must be a Fulani herdsman.
Lol! He's not oh! He's Igbo.
Re: See What A Nigerian Graduate Thinks About The Potential Sentence Of Evans.[pics] by otabuko(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2017
haykinzz:
One of Evans distance relatives grin
you've got no chill bro! Lol
Re: See What A Nigerian Graduate Thinks About The Potential Sentence Of Evans.[pics] by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
otabuko:
No matter what the government does, there'd still be criminals sir
Yes, you are right. i just pity dat man kids.
Re: See What A Nigerian Graduate Thinks About The Potential Sentence Of Evans.[pics] by kratoss(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
"Money Lundry" lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: I Use Amala To Lure Children, Kidnap And Sell Them At N30K – Suspect / Look At This Ridiculous Whatsapp Status / Man Laces Wife's Drink With Poison Their 11-year-old Son Drinks It And Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.