Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS (20027 Views)

AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains / Governor Uzodinma Attends His First NEC Meeting / MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2017
The Hon. Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the federation Abubakar Malami (SAN) attended the Convocation Ceremony of his first son Abdul Aziz Abubakar Malami who graduated from a university at Cyprus.

He attended together with Hon Minister his wife and Dr. Hali Bala Zonal Commissioner National Population Commission, Abuja, Alh Bello Nasarawa and rest of family members.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/attorney-general-abubakar-malami-attends-his-sons-graduation-in-cyprus.html

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by sarrki(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2017
How will our education system work

When everyone from the presidency to local government sends their kids abroad

I tire for all our leaders across party

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2017
sarrki:
I sent you a pm sir

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by YorubaMod(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2017
Very shameful when i see some folks still begging for Nigeria's unity with politicians even though they don't have a kobo in their pockets...All our leaders do is to take their children to school abroad and come down here to deceive us with one nigeria because that's where they are making their money...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by Ehiscotch(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2017
sarrki:

I agree with you. But his son probably was attending the school before his appointment.

10 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by sarrki(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2017
opibycar1:
I sent you a pm sir

OK
Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by sarrki(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2017
Ehiscotch:

I agree with you. But his son probably was attending the school before his appointment.

I throw back to you is this is first time in government ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by Evablizin(f): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2017
Their children are schooling abroad they don't give a damn about Naija educational system,anyway congrats to the boy

11 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by Tolexander: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2017
So our Politician still believes in the divided Cyprus than Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by hucienda: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2017
Congratulations to the young man.

How will our educational institutions improve? The universities in Nigeria are now for the masses.

Notice that the politicians don't do anything in Nigeria from President to the very least amongst them.
Hospital? Abroad.
School? Abroad.
Vacation? Abroad.
Frivolity? Abroad.
Et cetera? Abroad.
Only time they remember the country is when they are around to collect their loot and at the very end of their journey on the planet. How far we've degenerated from 1960.

sarrki:

No be only you.

16 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by sarrki(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2017
hucienda:
Congratulations to the young man.

How will our educational institutions improve? The universities in Nigeria are now for the masses.

No be only you.

I swear my bro
Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by Ehiscotch(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2017
sarrki:

I throw back to you is this is first time in government ?
Not really sure. Is it?
Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by omoolorire(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Nigerians pls wake up

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by juman(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2017
Nobody believes in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by three: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2017
You mean his son didn't attend his alma mater Usman Dan Fodio University?

Abi na Masters programme, but even dat one sef d honourable Minister for send him pikin go d University wey him do him own na! - University of Maiduguri!

Abi AGF dey fear sometin?

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by Ekakamba: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Made in Nigeria, breed in overseas, come back Nigeria and rule Nigerians.

cc Zombies
Wailers
NCAN
Nairalanders tongue tongue

Evans

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by marooh: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2017
The only abroad student you will see in nigeria schools is Albino grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by liftedhigh: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2017
Congrats
Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by whitebeard(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2017
Lol stupid motherfuçker..!
Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by veacea: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2017
I shall be back

Am back: Are these people not the ones advocating "made in Nigeria"?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by tayo4ng(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2017
they ll later come and impose him on us later.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by Kobicove(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2017
These people are paid salaries Nigerian tax yet they're not confident enough to put their kids in Nigerian schools undecided

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by piagetskinner(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2017
nice...
Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by Chanchit: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Na wa o, he no see France, Germany, Canada, USA, England, UK but Cyprus!? Nigeria is finished.
Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by Partnerbiz3: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2017
All their kids are abroad. Imagine.

See below for data

See testimonies too.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by Nigeriadondie: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2017
undecidedWhen I say that Nigeria had never, does not and will never ve a future some idiots wud condemn me for saying d bitter but sad truth which is d reality. They only choose to delude themselves with lies When d leaders or ruling elite of a country educate themselves and their kid abroad, go for treatment abroad, svae money abroad, invest abroad, holiday abroad, wed and honeymoon abroad then they are telling that d rot at home can never be fixed at all and no plans to address d problems. Even Gaza that is besieged by d Israelis just had power cuts reduced to 4 hrs and it made headlines whereas many place in Nigeria not under siege can go for months without light. Hospital na nonsense many not equipped that even some makeshift clinics in Syria ve bed whereas many Nigerian public clinic lack bed space not to talk of equipments. Pray make person no get sickness then doctor tell u say na abroad u go go now dollar no dey smile. See hospitals in Syria at war compared with hospitals in Nigeria not at war.
http://www.aljazeera.com/video/news/2017/04/nigeria-meningitis-outbreak-infects-thousands-170408115856520.html
https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2017/apr/04/dozens-die-suspected-chemical-attack-idlib-syria-video-report

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2017
So many schools here are better than that nonsense school in Cyprus but when you make your money illegally that's how you will spend it foolishly

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by magoo10(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2017
this is one of reasons we have less qualified universities in Nigeria ,these people feel reluctant to ensure quality education because their kids school abroad. shame...

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by omowumeee(f): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2017
just Negodu and some foolish Nigerians will still defend them o..
Re: Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS by hardeycute(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2017
This people won't make things work because they have no stakes.

President goes abroad for medication

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism / President Buhari Departs Saudi Arabia For Nigeria After Performing Umrah (Photo) / Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.