Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo (23504 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) / Joshua Iginla Visits Mount Camel, Israel Where Elijah Called Down Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Kingpee2(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2017
Let him also go and take pictures in hell to enable sinners see exactly how it looks like ,Pastor Iginla,if you like snap the cross of Calvary if you won't make heaven ,you will not make it .Stop all this rampaging of the places you read about while growing up ,next picture we will see is Pastor Iginla Visits Pharaoh's palace.....SMH
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by piagetskinner(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2017
the so called men of God should learn from Jesus humility....most of them are inaccessible... Jesus was!
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Tweetysparkles(f): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2017
uhm!na only you waka come abi...is not a sin kontinu shocked wetin be the present xchange rate as of today sef? no tell me to ask google ooo. abeg tell me
Kondomondo:
Oh my one and only christ. my people am so happy and praying for buhari to come back so dollar will go up because it favours me so much and am making money from it. My business pattners still use the old exchange rate to send in dollars Pls is it a sin?
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by adetayo234: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2017
ubongoton:
the place fine pass most of the labour wards in africa

The place just got renovated. It was actually a manger

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by olaolaking: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2017
But Seun said Jesus was not born now
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Horlufemi(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2017
felixomor:

Who told you it is not?
If I may ask.

If you read history you will know that Jerusalem was destroyed 70AD

Since then the Jews have not been in their land. Not until 1948 after the powers that be collected the land from Palestine and made it Israel.

Besides it's a Bethlehem was a small insignificant place and because of the large influx of travelers/going for census at that time of the year the inns were filled up. Every place except for that stable. I'm so sure that that manger would have been sold/built upon/no longer there by the time Jesus had grown up.

It's religious distraction that makes you looking for the birth place of Jesus. And economic smartness that makes Israel make you pay for your religious fetishes.

4 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Stevengerd(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2017
ItalianWine:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 kindly bring back NwaAmaikpe we are missing his madness grin

Please if you agree that NwaAmaikpe should be released from ban click like, if you don't click share
ahahah!!! Police Carry Am Ni?
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by fasterwell(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
He came to His own

They rejected and crucified Him

They even tried to cover up His resurrection

But now they are making money by showcasing where He was born, crucified, buried etc

But what they don't know is that Kingdom of God has been taken from them and given to Nigeria and all the nations that accepts Him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Nicepoker(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
ItalianWine:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 kindly bring back NwaAmaikpe we are missing his madness grin

Please if you agree that NwaAmaikpe should be released from ban click like, if you don't click share
that clown should be banned for ever

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by ItalianWine(f): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Stevengerd:
ahahah!!! Police Carry Am Ni?

Nairaland police has kidnapped him o. cry
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Stevengerd(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
ItalianWine:

Nairaland police has kidnapped him o. cry
Make Dem Release That Guy Oh! Most Times, He's Always On Point
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by belindar: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
It is pity Africa doesn't support its own thing.
Why not turn ogun, Sango and all the deities in Nigeria to a tourist center so that people all over the world can come visiting just like Saudi Arabia and Israel. Instead of that we will be condemning it..
I want you to point one pastor or Imam in Nigeria who hasn't drink herbs before.
We all know how Anglican was formed and Anglican, Methodist etc was the father of all the churches in Nigeria today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by ItalianWine(f): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nicepoker:
that clown should be banned for ever

A clown is the reason why people pay lots of cash to watch and get entertained undecided

Lalasticlala biko maka chukwu cry
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by ItalianWine(f): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Stevengerd:
Make Dem Release That Guy Oh! Most Times, He's Always On Point

Exactly

Lalasticlala

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Stevengerd(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
ItalianWine:

Exactly

Lalasticlala
lol, Ah Dnt Drink Beer. They Will Never Ban The Animals In Romance Section Creating Senseless Trend
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by ExInferis(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
An idiot on a fool's errand.
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by MadCow1: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
kevoh:
grin Israeli tourism ministry be stacking that cash everyday! grin All thanks to African sheeples!

Israel and Saudi Arabia. . grin

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by MadCow1: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Horlufemi:

Since then the Jews have not been in their land. Not until 1948 after the powers that be collected the land from Palestine and made it Israel.

Besides it's a Bethlehem was a small insignificant place and because of the large influx of travelers/going for census at that time of the year the inns were filled up. Every place except for that stable. I'm so sure that that manger would have been sold/built upon/no longer there by the time Jesus had grown up.

It's religious distraction that makes you looking for the birth place of Jesus. And economic smartness that makes Israel make you pay for your religious fetishes.

Biblical history shows the land belonged to the Cannanites until the genocide by Joshua and the children of Israel.

The Israelites have always been nomads.
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by madbuhari: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
believe me if Jesus knw the place he was born will be beautify and worshipped this way, he will prefer to fall from heaven than be born there ... generating avenue from Christ body is very wrong
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by ItalianWine(f): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Stevengerd:
lol, Ah Dnt Drink Beer. They Will Never Ban The Animals In Romance Section Creating Senseless Trend

Hmmm, no beer, so what do you take?

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Stevengerd(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
ItalianWine:

Hmmm, no beer, so what do you take?
Lol. Gimme Anytin
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by kevoh(m): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
MadCow1:

Israel and Saudi Arabia. . grin
Yes oh. How did I forget those ones? grin
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by felixomor: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Horlufemi:

Good. You made some points
But First of all, the history of Jerusalem that you read, who kept it?
The Jerusalem people themselves
who narrated it very well?
The Jerusalem people themselves

Now they say this is the archeological site, you want to reject it.
You accept their history but you reject their archeology.

Secondly, Jerusalem was invaded does not mean it was lost.
You based your comment on suspicion and assumption.
Because it was invaded, so therefore you concluded everything was lost.

Benin City for example was invaded by the British in 1897, but go there they can still show you their archeological sites very well.

I was actually waiting for you to show me the real place different from this one that archeologists and historians have agreed after centuries of research.
But it was your assumption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by IamUdo(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jesus was born in a SUKKOT not a menger
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Vince77(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
ItalianWine:

Honestly i always look forward to reading his comments on every thread. Crazy guy. grin

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Horlufemi:
Who told all these people it's that location.

Well Israel must make money.
do u no dy real place
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
virus05:
very stupid scammer
what oda scam is greater Dan d h.I.v u distribute to young girls
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
seunny4lif:
Thank you See them milking the world African pastor packing her church member money go visit Isreal. Business must move cheesy
is it ur business or is it ur moni just admit u so stingy to give
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by kjhova(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
felixomor:

Who told you it is not?
If I may ask.

That is not the manger where Jesus was born. The Israeli tourism industry is only milking Christians for whatever penny they are worth.

Nobody knows where Jesus was born. No one even knows when he was born. The historical Jesus was born to a poor semi-normadic family of Galeelians who weren't educated and didn't keep much records. The nativity story is only a much embelished and romaticised version of Jesus' birth which was well crafted by the early Christians, officialized by the Roman government in AD 316 and popularised by the Catholic church all through the medeival to the modern era.

That Jesus was born in Bethlehem isn't even provable beyond the bible pages. 1,000 years ago, when the crusadan Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem controlled Bethlehem, there was no "manger where Jesus was born" and no Christian went to any such sight on pilgrimage. Heck! There was no such manger in existence before Bethlehem was siezed from the Muslim Arabs by Zionist Israel in 1948!!

Pray tell, how can we atheists ever take religion serious when BIG Christian pastors fall for cheap gimmicks like this from Israel just because it fits their wishful narrative??!

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
marooh:
Oops!
Nigeria pastor and awareness belike biafra and Nnamdi kalu!( hero)

But wait ooo
Pastor did you think God is happy with you?

I know the T fees for d journey will automatically change some bodies life in ur extortion ministry cry
is God happy with u ......
how do u no God mind towards him
is he extorting from or broke ass?
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
frubben:
AbEg who d sponsor dis maan trip, no b small money dis man dey spend so ooooo, and after all dis trip him go come back come dupe more people because him Don c wetin him go take talk
anoda senseless comment so u tink DAT is d first tym hiz going to Israel
have he dope u b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Always Wear Suits On The Pulpit? / Enough Of The 'Let's Go Fishing', Why Not 'Let's Go Problem Solving'? / Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.