Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo (23495 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) / Joshua Iginla Visits Mount Camel, Israel Where Elijah Called Down Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by ephi123(f): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
ItalianWine:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 kindly bring back NwaAmaikpe we are missing his madness grin

Please if you agree that NwaAmaikpe should be released from ban click like, if you don't click share

Like joke like joke, the guy has become a celebrity. It's not just his comments I find hilarious (although several are outrightly insensitive), it's the abuse people give him when they quote him that is even funnier cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by ItalianWine(f): 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
ephi123:

Like joke like joke, the guy has become a celebrity. It's not just his comments I find hilarious (although several are outrightly insensitive), it's the abuse people give him when they quote him that is even funnier cheesy grin

Haha...he might not sound funny but sometimes how he makes comment would make a person wonder how did his mind just thought of such a thing, other times he is blatantly correct with what he says.

Well that's what happen when you want to entertain people with ur clown nature grin

At least he adds some fun to nairaland...that's part of why we are here.

I miss him cry
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Kingpee2(m): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Macmoni:

lol plz pour ur mind not ur shit and u have no mind here plx shut up if u have noting to say
if I didn't have nothing to say ,that would have probably been my last. Trust me the real nairlanders won't ever give a jinx like you any like for your trash ,I've got right to say how I feel and you could just face off like you didn't notice ,crazy attention seeker like you that seems rude should be kept in the poultry ...
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by ItalianWine(f): 12:09am On Jun 24, 2017
GameGod:
That guy and salamrushdie deserves unlimited ban on this forum.

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by ephi123(f): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2017
ItalianWine:

Haha...he might not sound funny but sometimes how he makes comment would make a person wonder how did his mind just thought of such a thing, other times he is blatantly correct with what he says.

Well that's what happen when you want to entertain people with ur clown nature grin

At least he adds some fun to nairaland...that's part of why we are here.

I miss him cry

I'm sure he will be back don't worry grin grin
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Horlufemi(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2017
felixomor:

Good. You made some points
But First of all, the history of Jerusalem that you read, who kept it?
The Jerusalem people themselves
who narrated it very well?
The Jerusalem people themselves

Now they say this is the archeological site, you want to reject it.
You accept their history but you reject their archeology.

Secondly, Jerusalem was invaded does not mean it was lost.
You based your comment on suspicion and assumption.
Because it was invaded, so therefore you concluded everything was lost.

Benin City for example was invaded by the British in 1897, but go there they can still show you their archeological sites very well.

I was actually waiting for you to show me the real place different from this one that archeologists and historians have agreed after centuries of research.
But it was your assumption.

It's the same.

Y'all should stop being religious and be more spiritual. Jesus, his disciples and the early Christians never for once sought after the birth place of Jesus. You wanna know why? it's religion, Christ did not come so we can be religious.

The significant thing about Christ is his death.

Y'all need to stop being religious.
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by felixomor: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
Horlufemi:

It's the same.

Y'all should stop being religious and be more spiritual. Jesus, his disciples and the early Christians never for once sought after the birth place of Jesus. You wanna know why? it's religion, Christ did not come so we can be religious.

The significant thing about Christ is his death.

Y'all need to stop being religious.

Well, there is nothing wrong in visiting archeological sites.
For me, This trip ia better than going to dubai or any other attractive place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Kingpee2:
if I didn't have nothing to say ,that would have probably been my last. Trust me the real nairlanders won't ever give a jinx like you any like for your trash ,I've got right to say how I feel and you could just face off like you didn't notice ,crazy attention seeker like you that seems rude should be kept in the poultry ...
yea and u should be in d gutter..........Bleep likes and bullshit ....... who gives a Bleep abt ur feeling it smells like shit ......... as long as u try and diSS A man of God u gat my attention............I don't give a bleep abt any likes all I want is for to tink like a human tho it seems imposible
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Horlufemi(m): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
felixomor:

Well, there is nothing wrong in visiting archeological sites.
For me, This trip ia better than going to dubai or any other attractive place.

Whatever helps you sleep

If it's for purely archeological reasons, fine, but if it has any element of religion in it. Then I throway salute to ur ___________.

Pssst. This is only for some special people.The first house Adam built after leaving Eden is behind my house. People that have been there have been having 30billion for the account level of blessings because of the prosperity Adam brought from Eden. Just sleep there overnight and you will start to see blessings in your life. It will be cost you $1000 to see it. If you are interested holla. grin

The average IQ of Nigerians is 67

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by felixomor: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Horlufemi:

Whatever helps you sleep

If it's for purely archeological reasons, fine, but if it has any element of religion in it. Then I throway salute to ur ___________.

Pssst. This is only for some special people.The first house Adam built after leaving Eden is behind my house. People that have been there have been having 30billion for the account level of blessings because of the prosperity Adam brought from Eden. Just sleep there overnight and you will start to see blessings in your life. It will be cost you $1000 to see it. If you are interested holla. grin

The average IQ of Nigerians is 67

What you wrote above on adam and eve and your house is what is called "delusion".
Google it.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by TrajansKong: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
felixomor:

What you wrote above on adam and eve and your house is what is called "delusion".
Google it.

Eeeurgh!

You're kinda making his point.

Sheeee! Our average IQ just dropped to 66.
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by felixomor: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
TrajansKong:

Eeeurgh!

You're kinda making his point.

Sheeee! Our average IQ just dropped to 66.
Nah, i diagnosed him.
This thread is based on archeological facts unlike his comment.
I hope your own "superior" iq grabs that simple fact undecided

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Aaronsrod: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Kingpee2(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
Macmoni:

yea and u should be in d gutter..........Bleep likes and bullshit ....... who gives a Bleep abt ur feeling it smells like shit ......... as long as u try and diSS A man of God u gat my attention............I don't give a bleep abt any likes all I want is for to tink like a human tho it seems imposible
You can go and jump into the lagoon if that's your only option ,for you to smell feelings means you didn't even go through the right channel of being raised by human ,you are a coward and I don't give my time to fools like you .....Idiotical molonporontic Guvengleric ode like you should be locked up with chickens and ducks .....
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
Kingpee2:
You can go and jump into the lagoon if that's your only option ,for you to smell feelings means you didn't even go through the right channel of being raised by human ,you are a coward and I don't give my time to fools like you .....Idiotical molonporontic Guvengleric ode like you should be locked up with chickens and ducks .....
s.m.h!
I naw know I was quoting a illiterate please
kindly define coward..........
I pity u.......
I don't blame u
I pity ur parent if dey could have listen to mi wen I told dem to sell u and rear pigs dey could have avoided a mistake like u
if I were u I would kill my sef
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Kingpee2(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
Macmoni:

s.m.h!
I naw know I was quoting a illiterate please
kindly define coward..........
I pity u.......
I don't blame u
I pity ur parent if dey could have listen to mi wen I told dem to sell u and rear pigs dey could have avoided a mistake like u
if I were u I would kill my sef
RIP to you and your words .....
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kingpee2:
RIP to you and your words .....
R.I.P to ur brains!
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Kingpee2(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Macmoni:

R.I.P to ur brains!
in loving memory of our dear brother Macmoni ,Adieu Macpoverty,Rest in perfect peace Mofo ....Gone too soon ..
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Niflheim(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
This is a pathetic post...............travelling to bethlehem to see the birthplace of jesus, is like visiting mount olympus to sit on the throne of zeus. It's just a faking myth.
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kingpee2:
in loving memory of our dear brother Macmoni ,Adieu Macpoverty,Rest in perfect peace Mofo ....Gone too soon ..
lol ...... u not funny at all .......I'm richer dan everybody in or life right naw and for ever
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Kingpee2(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Macmoni:

lol ...... u not funny at all .......I'm richer dan everybody in or life right naw and for ever
if you were rich as you've said ,it won't ever be said by you .....
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 12:09am On Jun 26, 2017
Kingpee2:
if you were rich as you've said ,it won't ever be said by you .....
It obvious self
............I can tell m richer Dan u
please shut up Boy I gat beta things to do
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Kingpee2(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2017
Macmoni:

It obvious self
............I can tell m richer Dan u
please shut up Boy I gat beta things to do
the better things to do with your time is to come here and start ravaging your stupid bragging manners ,foolish human with no life at all ... Ode oshi
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2017
Kingpee2:
the better things to do with your time is to come here and start ravaging your stupid bragging manners ,foolish human with no life at all ... Ode oshi
if I were u I'd kill my self...........
have u sin a human without life
s..m..h .....I pity ur brains....DAT if u have @ all
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Kingpee2(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Macmoni:

if I were u I'd kill my self...........
have u sin a human without life
s..m..h .....I pity ur brains....DAT if u have @ all
u keep repeating everything I've told you so far ,it shows you can't speak for urself ,ordinary to spell seen you can not ,I'm not shutting up for someone as dumb as you,you are just a jinx with much more problems with your family life ,crazy idiot with no background of sense ,you are best fool I've ever seen ....Mumu idiot.
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kingpee2:
u keep repeating everything I've told you so far ,it shows you can't speak for urself ,ordinary to spell seen you can not ,I'm not shutting up for someone as dumb as you,you are just a jinx with much more problems with your family life ,crazy idiot with no background of sense ,you are best fool I've ever seen ....Mumu idiot.
am d best full u HV ever seen ....tenk u
but u are empty if am full just accept d shame of ur hopless life and go to hell so because I spelt seen as sin I cannot read ....what zoo are u from?? it rhetorical u are a mistake to dis world abomination
tufiakwa!
#spit!
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Kingpee2(m): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Macmoni:

am d best full u HV ever seen ....tenk u
but u are empty if am full just accept d shame of ur hopless life and go to hell so because I spelt seen as sin I cannot read ....what zoo are u from?? it rhetorical u are a mistake to dis world abomination
tufiakwa!
#spit!
see this nocturnal slowpoke talking o ,you just be like cartoon to me ..
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kingpee2:
see this nocturnal slowpoke talking o ,you just be like cartoon to me ..
HV u sin a cartoon slowpoke before??
born by mistake like u
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Kingpee2(m): 12:20am On Jun 27, 2017
Macmoni:

HV u sin a cartoon slowpoke before??
born by mistake like u
you are definitely the first .
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Kingpee2:
you are definitely the first .
e no rhyme boy ......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose / Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.