Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo (23503 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) / Joshua Iginla Visits Mount Camel, Israel Where Elijah Called Down Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by lyricalpontiff(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jesus (yehueshua) was born in a cave in Ethiopia, it wa changed by the Europeans in the council of Nicea meeting of bishops
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by felixomor: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
kjhova:

That is not the manger where Jesus was born. The Israeli tourism industry is only milking Christians for whatever penny they are worth.

Nobody knows where Jesus was born. No one even knows when he was born. The historical Jesus was born to a poor semi-normadic family of Galeelians who weren't educated and didn't keep much records. The nativity story is only a much embelished and romaticised version of Jesus' birth which was well crafted by the early Christians, officialized by the Roman government in AD 316 and popularised by the Catholic church all through the medeival to the modern era.

That Jesus was born in Bethlehem isn't even provable beyond the bible pages. 1,000 years ago, when the crusadan Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem controlled Bethlehem, there was no "manger where Jesus was born" and no Christian went to any such sight on pilgrimage. Heck! There was no such manger in existence before Bethlehem was siezed from the Muslim Arabs by Zionist Israel in 1948!!

Pray tell, how can we atheists ever take religion serious when BIG Christian pastors fall for cheap gimmicks like this from Israel just because it fits their wishful narrative??!

Not a single truth in all you have written,
Sorry to say.
You think its today, historians and archeologists started researching on this?
I will rather listen to them than what you have written here.
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kingpee2:
Let him also go and take pictures in hell to enable sinners see exactly how it looks like ,Pastor Iginla,if you like snap the cross of Calvary if you won't make heaven ,you will not make it .Stop all this rampaging of the places you read about while growing up ,next picture we will see is Pastor Iginla Visits Pharaoh's palace.....SMH
if u don't want to see close ur ugly eye and shut up
Note:his a prophet not pastor
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by marooh: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Macmoni:

is God happy with u ......
how do u no God mind towards him
is he extorting from or broke ass?

Hehehe all these upcoming pastor! No vex if I dey spoil una work ooo.

It just that
Pastor
house fine pass
His car fine pass!
Cloth fine pass!

And the congregation will be like almajiri (beggars) courtesy of FELA kuti grin

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Topgainer: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
His Holiness Senior Papa Prophet Joshua 'Messiah' Iginla and his Camera Crew working hard to deceive the gullible to believing he is a Christian Leader whereas he is a ring leader in the talknado gang of sorcerers/magicians/hybrid occults.
The time for visitation of these mutants will come sooner than they expected. The dark arts they learnt from the Beast will not help them on that day, their inner cubicles and the buried fetish shall be lay-bared just like it was with their forerunner Prophet Rev King.
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by ItalianWine(f): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Vince77:

Honestly i always look forward to reading his comments on every thread. Crazy guy. grin

Lalasticlala come o, see another testimony

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by ItalianWine(f): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lokoyen:

Let that st$pid boy/girl remain there oooo.

We no miss him foolish comments at all.

I dey always use report button possibly that was why he was banned.

So you're that guy we have been looking for undecided

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Lokoyen(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
ItalianWine:

So you're that guy we have been looking for undecided

Am in my house come and beat me grin grin grin grin
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by kjhova(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
felixomor:

Not a single truth in all you have written,
Sorry to say.
You think its today, historians and archeologists started researching on this?
I will rather listen to them than what you have written here.

Whatever works for you, @fleximor.

If you suggest that this manger was in existence under the Kingdom of Jerusalem and the Mandate of Palestine, I hereby rest my case and let the keyboard be.
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by frubben(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Macmoni:

anoda senseless comment so u tink DAT is d first tym hiz going to Israel
have he dope u b4

Okay u have made ur point known. Run along puppy
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Rolly22(m): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
please who takes those dollars inside that plate??
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by ItalianWine(f): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lokoyen:

Am in my house come and beat me grin grin grin grin
cry

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by irynterri(f): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Chanchit:
Believe that's the manger at ur own peril. Was that how it was when Jesus was born there? I know some people might have an idea of giving birth there, its then you would know its no longer a manger.
christainity started in the year 32AD and not yesterday, that place has been a popular site amongst Christians for centuries, unlike us that destroy history they preserve theirs.They used it as a church not a manger, they think long term while you think short term
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Kingpee2(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
Macmoni:

see who's calling someone ugly,abeg this is a forum where we can share and pour out our minds,if my words ain't good enough for you ,it's easy as you can just waka by,don't open your mouth to ever talk bout my opinion on things ,no wonder you are being brainwashed by these so called show off men calling themselves prophet ....
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Rick9(m): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
I can't see a manger oh, how does manger look like am not really sure, my idea of a manger is like a plate. Let me google it out brb
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Kingpee2(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Macmoni:

wherever you got ur sense from i must say didn't download completely...
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kondomondo:
Oh my one and only christ. my people am so happy and praying for buhari to come back so dollar will go up because it favours me so much and am making money from it. My business pattners still use the old exchange rate to send in dollars Pls is it a sin?
teach me the business na
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Chanchit: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
irynterri:
christainity started in the year 32AD and not yesterday, that place has been a popular site amongst Christians for centuries, unlike us that destroy history they preserve theirs.They used it as a church not a manger, they think long term while you think short term

In the article I read, they didn't say the place has been turned into a church, my comment was based on what I read.

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kingpee2:
wherever you got ur sense from i must say didn't download completely...
OK I'm not sure u have at all no data to download or own @all
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kingpee2:
see who's calling someone ugly,abeg this is a forum where we can share and pour out our minds,if my words ain't good enough for you ,it's easy as you can just waka by,don't open your mouth to ever talk bout my opinion on things ,no wonder you are being brainwashed by these so called show off men calling themselves prophet ....
lol plz pour ur mind not or shit and u have no mind here plx shut up if u have noting to say
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kingpee2:
lol plz pour ur mind not ur shit and u have no mind here plx shut up if u have noting to say
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
frubben:

Okay u have made ur point known. Run along puppy
alright catch u lata piglet
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Macmoni(m): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
marooh:

Hehehe all these upcoming pastor! No vex if I dey spoil una work ooo.
It just that Pastor house fine pass His car fine pass! Cloth fine pass!
And the congregation will be like almajiri (beggars) courtesy of FELA kuti grin

so is it his work to Cather for d whole church
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by kayalla(f): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
people go soon waka go meet God for wherever HE dey. all these men of God sef, na power tussle
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by marooh: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Macmoni:

so is it his work to Cather for d whole church

Mtchew!
Bros sorry!
But remember na them cater for your pastor
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by irynterri(f): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Chanchit:

In the article I read, they didn't say the place has been turned into a church, my comment was based on what I read.
perhaps a little bit of research would help before criticizing, the church there is called Church of nativity completed before the 4th AD
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by irynterri(f): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Chanchit:

perhaps a little bit of research would help before criticizing, the church there is called Church of nativity completed before the 4th Century
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by GameGod(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
ItalianWine:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 kindly bring back NwaAmaikpe we are missing his madness grin

Please if you agree that NwaAmaikpe should be released from ban click like, if you don't click share
That guy and salamrushdie deserves unlimited ban on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by frubben(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Macmoni:

alright catch u lata piglet

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Eliu(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nonsense of the highest order.. My people are perish because of lack of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo by Chanchit: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
irynterri:
perhaps a little bit of research would help before criticizing, the church there is called Church of nativity completed before the 4th Century

Jor, my sister. Why should I because of one thread I saw on FP now go and start researching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Always Wear Suits On The Pulpit? / Enough Of The 'Let's Go Fishing', Why Not 'Let's Go Problem Solving'? / Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.