Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos (37083 Views)

Man Dies One Month After His Wedding In Plateau State (Photos) / Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nairaboi:
That guy called Nwaikpe will come her now to say " so na so bride price and wedding money just go"
watch and see he never fails to disappoint

That dude you quoted is the newest mad guy on the forum...nothin he says makes real meaning..like his brain is upside down

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by yemmight(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Imo, Owerri. In the last four months, good news don't come from that State. Reports of untimely deaths are recorded. Kidnappings, killings of policemen, assassinations etc. We need to organize deliverance programme in that state. However, one leader in that region as recommended that anybody that trust a Yoruba pastor is a fool. Pls make una come recommend or suggest pastors for this purpose. We need to stop this trend, I beg.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Sleyanya1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
This life is mysterious, you can imagine the rapid joy being converted to sorrow just within a month.

Please God, help us to understand the times we're in, bless us with visions and if possible speak to us, so we can avoid future errors in decisions.
R.I.P to the dead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
keypad1:
Good for her. An ex that trained her in school, spent money to take care of her that she abandoned after her graduation has been avenged,

moral; dont dont you can play a nigga chop his money and render him useless by going for another man after he hussled for you,
U are suffering from MENINGITIS of the Brainstem.
How are you so sure her EX...will be good for her...??
..because she died, u had to dig up such a story.
How shallow minded you are...
Someone like you will be interested in the senate later in life....

Little wonder we keep having stupid leaders everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by edisonchukwuyem: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nawooo life self
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by RealPanda(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
sunnyside16:
Will they return the bride price?
Why u dey reason like Nwamaikpe? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by timilehin007(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
in Falz voice..' zuch eh damzehl
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Winning123: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
You are a pig, a nuissance with no heart and soul.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by victorazy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Na Ogbanje spirit?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by moderatedguy: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
keypad1:
Good for her. An ex that trained her in school, spent money to take care of her that she abandoned after her graduation has been avenged,

moral; dont dont you can play a nigga chop his money and render him useless by going for another man after he hussled for you,
how u take know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by olureignforever: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
moderatedguy:
how u take know
EVILFOREST:

U are suffering from MENINGITIS of the Brainstem.
How are you so sure her EX...will be good for her...??
..because she died, u had to dig up such a story.
How shallow minded you are...
Someone like you will be interested in the senate later in life....

Little wonder we keep having stupid leaders everywhere
[quote
origima:

Who told u this and what's good for her?My dear we are all sinners, we are alive due to Gods mercy
author=UndisputedBosom post=57787447]

Are you sure u're not the Ex....cox am really suspectin' u undecided[/quote]

Please unquote him so that this Nonsense post will not be seen. Some people have no conscience.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by kendo60(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
swiz123:
Come oo mr man,no tell me say you don carry this fine babe go do money ritual?

Bro, why u de sound like this. Haven't u witness similar issue like this.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by veraiyke(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
This is very tragic. A lady identified as Cynthia Steve Bola (nee Njoku) passed away one month after her wedding - leaving her family and friends heartbroken. According to her close friend who shared the sad story earlier this month, the deceased (Cynthia) got married on April 17th and died in May to an undisclosed circumstance.

She was laid to rest last week (17th June 2017) at her father's compound in Orji, Owerri, Imo state capital. May her soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/lady-dies-one-month-getting-married-hearthrob-photos.html
And that's a heart breaker. Gush. Just at the full blossom of the white rose.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by keypad1: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
moderatedguy:
how u take know
true story bro
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by veraiyke(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
And that's a heart breaker. Gush. Just at the full blossom of the white rose.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by talk2saintify(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Rip to the dead

Her POsing Sha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by jhudit(f): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Buried in her father's compound? I thought it's done the other way.
RIP to her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by missyadorable(f): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lucky man...He only had to manage one wife for just 1 month.
unlike his counterparts who are burdened for years living with only one woman as wife.

New wife loading... One side chic about to become a Mrs
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Ofemmanu1: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Amberon11:
Be sure to donate your brain to be used as specimen in any laboratory, you don't need it.
If brains were chocolates, yours wouldn't fill a m&m.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by missyadorable(f): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
jhudit:
Buried in her father's compound? I thought it's done the other way.
RIP to her.

Not in all cultures.
A married woman from my community is buried in her father's compound

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by excellent2013(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
just surprised! I never knew this could be close to me. the guy called me last week and I asked how he was doing and he replied that all is not well with him. till now he never replied my messages. I never knew this is what happened until I opened this thread and saw this. so sad the guy have gone through a lot concerning relationships for this tragic event to happen. the guy is Yoruba while the wife is Igbo likewise the guy's parent

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by jhudit(f): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
missyadorable:

Not in all cultures.
A married woman from my community is buried in her father's compound
Thanks for this. Care to tell which side that is and what prompts that culture?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by eyinjuege: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
keypad1:

Like the ex will live forever...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
sunnyside16:
Will they return the bride price?
Yes.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by stasius: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
Why wasn't she buried in her husband's place? Why her father's house when she's married?
Am surprised. I am asking the same question.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Dicedpineapple(f): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Chai..My namesake..R.I.P and i decree and declare,weda namesakes or not,this would neva b our portion in Jesus name
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by Nairaboi(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
missyadorable:
Lucky man...He only had to manage one wife for just 1 month.
unlike his counterparts who are burdened for years living with only one woman as wife.

New wife loading... One side chic about to become a Mrs
Are you related to Nwaikpe the imp cos you guys have a very similar thought process that end in daft base

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by missyadorable(f): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
jhudit:

Thanks for this. Care to tell which side that is and what prompts that culture?

Degema..Also some Riverine community in Rivers state.
We don't bury our married daughters in their husbands' homes.
It's part of tradition.The prospective husbands family are usually informed of this and they have to publicly agree to return the corpse of the lady for burial in her father's house.

It is because women are held in high esteem in many riverine communities...Infact,women are in charge of marital rites and proceedings in my community.

Na women collect my bride price.I cannot be buried in my husband's home.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos by madbuhari: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
the guy don hammer big time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.