Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful (8759 Views)

The Fall Of Bitcoin Would Be Worst Than The Fall Of Biafra / The Fall Of Get Help World Wide / The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by rekeson: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Another never-do-well seeking NAIRALAND front page, unknown to him that the era of driving traffic with hate speech about mmm or ghwx is over.

Try Evans stories, just maybe ur worthless dream of making front-page might become a reality...

6 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by henrygentle: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yards:

Ponzihater?

I can never be that stupid idiot.

I give facts not speculations

Oh....Okay! So you know he is a stupid idiot, but his madness has just affected you.
You better go siddon for fence and watch how money is been made.

5 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by donaldking10: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Poor people will always remain poor.
They are so comfortable with being poor.
Whenever they see their mates making it, it eats them so deeply, because they cannot afford to take the same risk that their same mates boldly take. They attack you because you are making it and they are not.
Sometimes they wish they were in
your shoes.
Such black deadly hearts found only within witches and wizards. Mind you, while you are there guarding the small 2054naira
you have in your nonsense bank
account, taking no single risks at all in life to make some extra cash, you are worse than a beggar on the streets.
A man who takes no risk is
at more risk.
The beggar is making a
lot of money everyday, he takes the risk to stand in the streets, day in day out, and at the end, he smiles with money.

You all can keep trying to bring us down and keep making a fool of yourself,
while we keep making money monthly.

Since the month of January till today, ive made a total of 460k from Get Help Worldwide.

7 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Winner4Life: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yards:

I pity your miserable life of ponzi dependant.
You miserable unemployed youth calling a seven figure earner miserable. You refused to take risk, so you die poor! In poverty shall your generation be!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Yards(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Winner4Life:

You miserable unemployed youth calling a seven figure earner miserable. You refused to take risk, so you die poor! In poverty shall your generation be!

Hahaha, People who are quick to say do you know who I'm is a nobody.

No need doing assets declaration with someone as inferior as you.

1 Like

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Mjazzy(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yards:

Hahaha, People who are quick to say do you know who I'm is a nobody.

No need doing assets declaration with someone as inferior as you.

You're the one attracting insults and abuses on yourself unnecessarily, why taking panadol for others headache?
i don't know if you case is that of stupidity or plain wickedness...what you're doing right now, spreading panic and negative rumors is what actually destroys genuine ponzi platforms like MMM and GHW. Since GHW had a restart in March,2017 the journey has been going well, though not perfect because it's not easy been so organized and trying recover from the evil people like you and Sergent Ponzi hater caused the platforms. are you aware your colleague and his gangs went to the extent of opening fake accounts and PHing ridiculous amounts just to see the platforms crash? who do you blame for that, is it the innocent participants going about their business or the Admin who have been busy clearing up all the mess and daily strategizing on the best method to adopt for the sustainability of the system. Honestly i really pity those admin and what they go through to keep this system up and running,they could have left it and just disappear and no body will hold them because ou don't even know them.

All the government and media propagandists and the so called experts who gave this platforms a bad name and caused panic, where are the today? have they provided any job or alternative source of income for you in this recession?

Please keep your opinion to yourself and realize that everyone participates in this programs are very matured adults and understand the risk involved plus they know what's best for themselves.

6 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Mjazzy these badbelles they will never understand what you are saying. Their brains are packed full with cow dung and grass.
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by donaldking10: 7:16am On Jun 26, 2017
fifty:
Mjazzy they will never understand what you are saying. Their brains are packed full with cow dung and grass.
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by donaldking10: 7:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Mjazzy:

You're the one attracting insults and abuses on yourself unnecessarily, why taking panadol for others headache?
i don't know if you case is that of stupidity or plain wickedness...what you're doing right now, spreading panic and negative rumors is what actually destroys genuine ponzi platforms like MMM and GHW. Since GHW had a restart in March,2017 the journey has been going well, though not perfect because it's not easy been so organized and trying recover from the evil people like you and Sergent Ponzi hater caused the platforms. are you aware your colleague and his gangs went to the extent of opening fake accounts and PHing ridiculous amounts just to see the platforms crash? who do you blame for that, is it the innocent participants going about their business or the Admin who have been busy clearing up all the mess and daily strategizing on the best method to adopt for the sustainability of the system. Honestly i really pity those admin and what they go through to keep this system up and running,they could have left it and just disappear and no body will hold them because ou don't even know them.

All the government and media propagandists and the so called experts who gave this platforms a bad name and caused panic, where are the today? have they provided any job or alternative source of income for you in this recession?

Please keep your opinion to yourself and realize that everyone participates in this programs are very matured adults and understand the risk involved plus they know what's best for themselves.

Well Said.
Tell the big fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2017
donaldking10:

Read well, he's not siding u in any way.
Since u don't have sense, let me help u explain.
He said u should leave us alone and mind your fvcking business.

On the contrary, I think it's you who needs to read well to know my status on the argument. Look/Read well before u attack, and also note my signature. I am for MMM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by donaldking10: 7:39am On Jun 26, 2017
fifty:

On the contrary, I think it's you who needs to read well to know my status on the argument. Look/Read well before u attack, and also note my signature. I am for MMM

Noted, and modified.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Yards(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Mjazzy:

Do you realize the effect of ponzi scheme to the Nigeria economy? You are reacting like someone who's uneducated

1 Like

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by donaldking10: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2017
Yards:

Do you realize the effect of ponzi scheme to the Nigeria economy? You are reacting like someone who's uneducated

Please Mr Educated enlighten us.
Ranting without facts is foolishness.
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Mjazzy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Yards:

Seriously? Mr Educated, kindly enlighten us on the effects of Ponzi scheme to the Nigerian economy and Compare it with the effects of widespread poverty and hunger and increased crime rate as a resultant effect.
Even banks were making billions on daily transactions fees for all the money flowing between participants across various platforms.
You must be a brainwashed fool, come let me educate you properly on genuine Ponzi, the Nigerian economy and the Government. Your education is a waste and you need to refund your parents. You went to school to cram,copy and paste, you didn't learn to be creative and strategically think for yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Adisa85: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Yards:

Which is worst with the rate of unemployment and ponzi scheme as you call it?
Do you realize the level of intra banks transactions when these platforms that majority of you are kicking against started operation?
Since the time of your campaign against ponzi scheme, how many pple have you empower with your knowledge to move out of poverty.?
Pple are matured enough to determine what to do with their money.
You are not the one to campaign on what they should do or not.
So, enough of your campaign and create a thread on how you can empower pple with your skill and knowledge if you think that you are capable of moving pple out of unemployment.
Nobody is asking for your money but tell them the secret of your wealth if you are truly ready for the well-being of the pple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Adisa85:

Which is worst with the rate of unemployment and ponzi scheme as you call it?
Do you realize the level of intra banks transactions when these platforms that majority of you are kicking against started operation?
Since the time of your campaign against ponzi scheme, how many pple have you empower with your knowledge to move out of poverty.?
Pple are matured enough to determine what to do with their money.
You are not the one to campaign on what they should do or not.
So, enough of your campaign and create a thread on how you can empower pple with your skill and knowledge if you think that you are capable of moving pple out of unemployment.
Nobody is asking for your money but tell them the secret of your wealth if you are truly ready for the well-being of the pple

My brother, the guy is too stupid to educate or empower anyone with knowledge which surely he lacks. There is no difference between this Yards and his Godfather Ponzihater. Arguing without objectivity. That's if they are not even the same people.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by ElDadd: 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
fifty:

My brother, the guy is too stupid to educate or empower anyone with knowledge which surely he lacks. There is no difference between this Yards and his Godfather Ponzihater. Arguing without objectivity. That's if they are not even the same people.

Naa, Yards is more stupid than sgtponzihater,
Somebody that cannot critically think.

Scratch that

Sgtponzihater 's stupidity is unrivaled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Yards(m): 6:32am On Jun 27, 2017
fifty:

Your Ignorance is at its peak
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by donaldking10: 7:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Yards:

Its very obvious u are a dullard who has nothing reasonable to offer.
You've been asked questions, instead of answering them, u are more interested in talking trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2017
Yards:

This clearly shows that ur brain is a tin can. All you ants who constantly attack MMM or GHWx really have nothing to offer in 3D, but you constantly claim smart. Smart and Broke. U were asked simple questions, yet you are publicly shying away from them u fvvck.

Common give it a trial; Attempt to clearly give we and our cohorts better valid alternatives to this chief ponzi body called Nigeria which you seem so comfortable with. At least Ponzihater will end his potopoto sermon with "innovate", (I doubt he even knows what that means). You? Your argument is like trying to prove that snakes fly in the sky. Olodo.

3 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by RELAN2446(m): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2017
I ve refuse to pay immediately i was match in d 2nd week to pay my 90%,ve never loose money to ponzi scheme before it has help me a lot,may b if i loose i will understand. But i doubt if i can ever loose,ponzi scheme is for smart nd vigilant people dat jst it.
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by donaldking10: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2017
RELAN2446:
I ve refuse to pay immediately i was match in d 2nd week to pay my 90%,ve never loose money to ponzi scheme before it has help me a lot,may b if i loose i will understand. But i doubt if i can ever loose,ponzi scheme is for smart nd vigilant people dat jst it.

Matching is now from week2.

Its normal, and everyone knows it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Yards(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2017
RELAN2446:

Correct Guy
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Yards(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2017
donaldking10:

You are worth laughing at grin grin grin
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by RELAN2446(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2017
donaldking10:

Matching me on the 9th its not normal bro, don't tell me wht is not. Well its all abt risk, some people will laugh nd some will cry. That is jst it
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Sirambassador(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2017
Haters have come....

1 Like

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Sirambassador(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Just to remind you that Ghwx is waxing stronger....

1 Like

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by jaychubi: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2017
RELAN2446:

One minute silence for lily livered participants like u dt will help strengthen GHWX by losing their referral bonus, OGH n 10% however we really dnt need everyone on board. Jst because of little GH server issue dt led to slow GH matching. Anyone dt wants to leave shld use d door n bye bye forever.

For those dt wants to stay jst kw u will never lose money on GHWX, see the millions ppl are GHing n PHing jst yesterday n today.

As for d idi.ot yards he is a known fraudster who does crypto currency which is blacklisted here on nairaland, go through his threads.

Yards has always been a member of GHWX but is regretting defaulting during d system glitch which made him to lose his OGH, referral bonus and 10% hence he is looking for ppl to go down with. Jst ignore d nitwit n loser.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by RELAN2446(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
jaychubi:

One minute silence for lily livered participants like u dt will help strengthen GHWX by losing their referral bonus, OGH n 10% however we really dnt need everyone on board. Jst because of little GH server issue dt led to slow GH matching. Anyone dt wants to leave shld use d door n bye bye forever.

For those dt wants to stay jst kw u will never lose money on GHWX, see the millions ppl are GHing n PHing jst yesterday n today.

As for d idi.ot yards he is a known fraudster who does crypto currency which is blacklisted here on nairaland, go through his threads.

Yards has always been a member of GHWX but is regretting defaulting during d system glitch which made him to lose his OGH, referral bonus and 10% hence he is looking for ppl to go down with. Jst ignore d nitwit n loser.
It obvious that u ar nothing but a big fool. Jst because dey put d pple ph nd gh did nt guarantee d scheme is still strong, try to login to d former account nd c for ur self pple ar still ph nd gh of which it not true. Keep phing left for u. Everybody can not jst mk it no matter what,nd it unfortunate for u that u ar among. Dumb ass
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by jaychubi: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
RELAN2446:

It obvious that u ar nothing but a big fool. Jst because dey put d pple ph nd gh did nt guarantee d scheme is still strong, try to login to d former account nd c for ur self pple ar still ph nd gh of which it not true. Keep phing left for u. Everybody can not jst mk it no matter what,nd it unfortunate for u that u ar among. Dumb ass

They are paying infact I ve got 3 alerts today alone, a goat like u will always be a goat

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by donaldking10: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=jaychubi post=57884943]

They are paying infact I ve got 3 alerts today alone, a goat like u will always be a goat[/quote

Don't reply the fool again. Its obvious hes not a member.
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Adisa85: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
APGA writes Nnamdi Kanu, warns IPOB leader not to think himself Igbo “Emperor”

The All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, has decried Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, leader, Nnamdi Kanu’s call on Anambra people to shun forthcoming gubernatorial poll in the state.

The party, in a letter to Mr. Kanu, signed by its National Publicity Secretary, Ifeatu Obiokoye, and made available to the media in Awka on Monday, said the call was irresponsible and devoid of intellectual focus.

It said that Kanu had no authority to speak for the Igbos of the South-East, although APGA acknowledged him as the leader of IPOB.

It explained that Biafra’s concept was a metaphor for the demand for equity and fair play in the Nigeria state and not a separatist movement.

“Nnamdi Kanu’s call for a boycott of elections in the South-East, beginning with the governorship polls scheduled for November 18, 2017 in Anambra is irresponsible, irredentist and totally devoid of any focus.

“You must appreciate that for different logical reasons and perception, the Biafra concept has attracted favourable comments among our people, ostensibly borne out of the marginalisation of Ndigbo in the Nigerian state.

“While youths of the East are agitating for Biafra, the Arewa youths are equally restive; the same goes for Níger Delta youths and youths from Oduduwa states.

“In this popular agitation for Biafra, Ndigbo have not instituted a separatist movement or a terrorist gang as it were. We are more concerned about the continued existence of Nigeria under the present structural arrangement,” it said.

The party said that it stood for restructuring and implementation of the 2014 National Conference resolutions “as a certain way to peaceful co-existence among ethnic nationalities and for dousing tension.

It urged Mr. Kanu not to be carried away by the success of the May 30 sit-at-home call, which was attributable to many reasons, including fear.
It demanded a re-visit and implementation of the report of the 2014 national conference, which arguably addressed the parameters for the restructuring of the nation.

The party reminded Mr. Kanu that the right to vote and be voted for was a universally declared right under the United Nations Charter of People’s and Citizenship Right, and in the 1999 Constitution (as amended).

It advised the IPOB leader to drop his “emperor” perception of himself “and humble yourself to the true leadership of Ndigbo for a proper and better articulation of the Biafra struggle”.

The All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, has decried Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, leader, Nnamdi Kanu’s call on Anambra people to shun forthcoming gubernatorial poll in the state.

The party, in a letter to Mr. Kanu, signed by its National Publicity Secretary, Ifeatu Obiokoye, and made available to the media in Awka on Monday, said the call was irresponsible and devoid of intellectual focus.

It said that Kanu had no authority to speak for the Igbos of the South-East, although APGA acknowledged him as the leader of IPOB.

It explained that Biafra’s concept was a metaphor for the demand for equity and fair play in the Nigeria state and not a separatist movement.

“Nnamdi Kanu’s call for a boycott of elections in the South-East, beginning with the governorship polls scheduled for November 18, 2017 in Anambra is irresponsible, irredentist and totally devoid of any focus.

“You must appreciate that for different logical reasons and perception, the Biafra concept has attracted favourable comments among our people, ostensibly borne out of the marginalisation of Ndigbo in the Nigerian state.

“While youths of the East are agitating for Biafra, the Arewa youths are equally restive; the same goes for Níger Delta youths and youths from Oduduwa states.

“In this popular agitation for Biafra, Ndigbo have not instituted a separatist movement or a terrorist gang as it were. We are more concerned about the continued existence of Nigeria under the present structural arrangement,” it said.

The party said that it stood for restructuring and implementation of the 2014 National Conference resolutions “as a certain way to peaceful co-existence among ethnic nationalities and for dousing tension.

It urged Mr. Kanu not to be carried away by the success of the May 30 sit-at-home call, which was attributable to many reasons, including fear.
It demanded a re-visit and implementation of the report of the 2014 national conference, which arguably addressed the parameters for the restructuring of the nation.

The party reminded Mr. Kanu that the right to vote and be voted for was a universally declared right under the United Nations Charter of People’s and Citizenship Right, and in the 1999 Constitution (as amended).

It advised the IPOB leader to drop his “emperor” perception of himself “and humble yourself to the true leadership of Ndigbo for a proper and better articulation of the Biafra struggle”.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please, Is It Advisable To Save My Money With An Insurance Company??? / Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here / Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.